What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Leaves curling bad, NEED HELP

maryjohn

Veteran
I can't get my ignore feature to work. I hate reading these stupid ICmag soap operas.

Ganja, since we've branched off, can you illuminate the Phosphorous cycle for me? I have been assuming a primary source for the plant (assuming no myco-assistance) is actually the ATP locked in every cell of the microherd. Is this delivered through predation and waste cycling? seems to me a predator would be after the ATP to begin with.

BC- organic means the parts work together to form a whole. You technically could achieve this with chemical or natural sourced nutes, depending on how you process them. Organic growing also happens to be associated with a larger sustainability movement and the idea of connecting to the earth. If you bypass the nutrient cycle, it doesn't matter where your nutes originated, it's not organic growing. Just being organic, by the way, does not make you sustainable, unless you take organic to include how you fit into the whole of society, planet, and universe. In which case you are planning at that level and way beyond my omphalic focus.

You can deliver an acting performance organically, you can garden organically, a judicial and executive system can be organic, and on and on. It's confusing because there is homograph "organic" that refers to a subset of chemistry dealing with carbon compounds. Which go their name, I believe, because they bunch up to make an organic whole referred to as an organism.