What's new

LBHs Autoflowering Haze crosst too Green Haze x Meao Thai

inquest

Been meaning to thumbs up this thread, and your work, for a while now. I've limited web time. :(

Congrats!!! She's looking beautiful!!!

monkey5

Veteran
Good idea La Buena! Nice cross for sure! I might do something sorta like this with Jonny Blaze! Fast flowering haze..I love the "Ace Seeds line up!!" .. Great stuff! Thank you for showing us! monkey5

I would like to see more breeders use sativas for auto flowers. I sometimes read of someone who is working on a breeding project, and when an auto pops up, it is removed instead of being evaluated. I realize not everyone is interested in autos, but they are excellent for many growers.

I am waiting for LBH to offer the auto hazes for sale. I want something I can use to create my own auto sativa hybrids, and Auto Haze looks to be an excellent choice for stable haze traits in an auto.

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks guy's
meabey Ace is intrested too sell some of thise autoflowering haze seeds with there genetics (like the ace thai x haze x LBH's autoflowering Haze)
so you can buy them on icmag too

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Sounds good!

Sounds good!

thanks guy's
meabey Ace is intrested too sell some of thise autoflowering haze seeds with there genetics (like the ace thai x haze x LBH's autoflowering Haze)
so you can buy them on icmag too

This is a good idea. Have you contacted the Ace guys?
Have a great Sunday:blowbubbles:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Looking very promising Buena Hierba and thanks for the xmas tree :) Lovely!

Honestly, auto breeding is not my main motivation but i understand auto flowering plants are interesting for some kind of outdoor growers/situations, there's lot of demand of auto in spain lately, dont be surprised we offer a few ace auto lines, i think kaiki is working on a few and ill be staring auto panama soon too. Buena Hierba work is definatly worth to check, i like a lot the idea of the auto tropicals, cos gives a chance to express this kind of phenos in very northern latitudes, the auto thai hazes have a very tropical look. Well done!

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Kaiki who's that ? and is he posting the work here on icmag auto panama sounds cool how manny years is he working on it?

peace

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hello Buena Hierba,

Kaiki is charlie garcia, Cannabiogen breeder. Im working on the auto panama, it's the old pink pistiled mum pollinated by auto. Still on the early phases! Honestly i've been lately busy working on the standard lines and pure strain reproductions, although autos have a big demand it's not on my main breeding preferences. But i think we'll working on a few auto strains in the next years.

Kaiki who's that ? and is he posting the work here on icmag auto panama sounds cool how manny years is he working on it?

peace

Look forward to what you come up with dubi. When Lowryder first came out, my first thought was creating a sativa dominant autoflower, so the long flowering plants could be grown and matured during the heat and light intensity of the summer. A stable, potent auto sativa would be an incredible breeding tool. Hopefully LBH will offer a stable auto sativa for the home breeders, the sooner the better.

I like the idea of using only sativas, especially natural landrace autos. Not many autos available without Lowryder in family tree somewhere.

It's nice to be able to harvest a crop long before fall, without light manipulation. In some areas, an early harvest may be the only option with law enforcement and other thieves, or bad weather. Autos will only get better, and they are here to stay with the niche they fill.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hello Mickeyspliff,

You are right, the tropical sativa genes are very interesting to breed into the autos cos they provide a longer vegetative time to the small low yielding auto flowering lines, delaying the auto flowering 'trigger'.

I think it's a must for the future of the big and good yielding autos to breed them with this kind of sativa lines, and ACE Seeds offers a good amount of high quality tropical sativas to start this kind of breeding projects. Buena Hierba's work with the haze-thais is a good example.

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi dubi you ever get the auto haze seeds i sent you ?

i have mix my LBH's auto flowering Haze now too a great purple cutting of purple haze X panama
its in F2 and selecting now the autoflowers some show lot of purple great smell too
will make pictures later on if you like!!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Im forward to try your auto sativa lines Buena Hierba :)

Im glad you are finding interesting the purple haze x panama, worth for your breeding projects too, the colors and smells in the line are pretty special! Of course, pics are welcome! :) Thanks!

P

Peacer

High there
LBH i have a question, Ive buyed your seeds and i want to breed them for the future. can i expect some hermies with litlle bit stressing (there is a little bit stress in every round you know :D ), and i want some pure haze/thai experience in the HIGH , not just very good daytime weed, but really tropical thunder , you know. how much can degrade the high in that breeding process with Haze vs Autoflowering? whats your experiences with that?

thank you

Latest posts

Latest posts