What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Laurence Cherniak's 37°C Hashish Cure

There must be something to the levels of water in certain varieties of Neoal's hasish. True, mold and shelf life are major concern and as a binder water or any adulterants can allegedly enhance or deteriorate trichomes, but what of the matter suspended in that water? I can't help assuming certain properties and effects are by-product of the suspension which may have a short window of max potency, yet augmented the right binder and relative suspension agent might exceed what we have come to assume in the quality of these regional cultivars. I'm hip to the cold climate production, but what I'm more interested in is the geographic moisture levels which might have more to do with the inherent water content of the pressed product.

Wayzer

So just read this thread in record time.... Funny cause im smoking these caramello lady fingers. Since im so high, i imagined all of the people in this thread were around a camp fire, and sam was telling us this wonderful ganga story/experience... and frenchy kept interupting yet inspiring this wonderful journey... felt like an acid trip honestly... lol

Thanks for your persistence frenchy, and thanks for for your stern informative fatherly guidance sam!

i have read alot about them but Can i get some info on caramello lady fingers in your guys experience...? it's my first time having access to them since 15 years ago...they taste and smell are exactly the same. and ive learnt alot since then.... this is strong shit.... :biggrin:sorry forgot to rotate before importing it

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 43

IndoGorilla

It's these kind of threads why I joined ICmag forums. I love hashish but being born in my era and living where I live, traditional hashish is extremely rare. Thanks for sharing pictures of your travels through India Sam_Skunkman! It was a delight and very inspirational.

Caramelo is part of the new genetics that is growing in Morocco coming mostly from Amsterdam, I can not remember the details of the breeding sorry! The size and shape come from the fact that they travel in somebody's intestines

Wayzer

ya man!!! Culero!!!
I thought it was culero aswell, but the person i got it from said it was lined in a suitcase.... regardless, it is wonderful stuff!
i would still smoke it if it was shat out, Iits that good and tasty and a nice treat.... i got them quadruple wrapped and i used gloves to unwrap, so im not so worried even if it is real authentic culero... lol

T

tropicannayeah

ya man!!! Culero!!!
I thought it was culero aswell, but the person i got it from said it was lined in a suitcase.... regardless, it is wonderful stuff!
i would still smoke it if it was shat out, Iits that good and tasty and a nice treat.... i got them quadruple wrapped and i used gloves to unwrap, so im not so worried even if it is real authentic culero... lol

"Lined in a suitcase"......lol, then why isn't it in a flat, sheet shape?

"I would still smoke it if...." that's good, so would I, cos that's how it came and you probably are. Nothing wrong with that providing the hash was wrapped correctly.

"i got them quadruple wrapped and i used gloves to unwrap" ..4 layers almost guarantees it came via some one's mouth then ass but it also shows that they half way know what they are doing, but just Saran type wrap is a shitty way to do it..there are better ways.

Last edited:

mack 10

Veteran
Laurence Cherniak has been to most producing countries and seen traditions, that is what he is showing and you really should pay attention to what he has to say.
Every producing country heat their resin before pressing which make for a partial decarboxylation and fuse the resin heads in a mass of resin. The reason to cure after pressing is that you have just activated your resin and it will be "eating away" any microscopic leaves residues and all the wax membranes for approx. 12 weeks before going into a "digestive" stage of approx. 2 weeks you can the age your Hashish

Lately I been hearing about the solvent nature of some terpines.
Could they not be responsible for some of this 'eating away' ?

mack 10

Veteran
^^yes but terpines are created in the resin head? no?
if lemonene ~(sp) can be used as a solvent, the lemonene is inside the resin head
so would it not have the same action?

You are saying it is not the terpines but the resin itself which is corrosive?

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bump.

All my favourite things in one place. An educated, yet slightly ego driven, argu-discussion.

Cheers for the read all

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
along for the ride..now i want some hash damnit...have to make some soon....yeehaw great read..i wont be storing my weed at 98 f for a couple months ..i do like my boot hash tho..stick the thc/trichomes in some cellophane and walk around for a bit..

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
Caramelo is part of the new genetics that is growing in Morocco coming mostly from Amsterdam, I can not remember the details of the breeding sorry! The size and shape come from the fact that they travel in somebody's intestines

No, Caramelo is just the name for the traditional Moroccan hash of good quality, it has nothing to do with the new "Paki" genetics arriving in increasing quantities over the last 15 odd years, or the increasing "Dutch genetics" Moroccan hashes (AmnesiaMaroc, OGMaroc etc) that are coming out recently

Culero is the top quality that is made into long eggs and swallowed, because of it's value they don't want to risk that in the Lorry Lottery

Jon 54

ya man!!! Culero!!!

Why Worry!!!!

What do you think they use for fertilizing their fields with?? :moon::moon:

Jon :peacock::peacock:

99%

Anyone tried this yet?

A thread from several years ago and still not one single post about the results they got from storing hash in a sealed jar for 3 months at 98F (and hopefully anyone who did this also did as Sam suggested and kept half of the sift in a sealed jar in the fridge for comparison).

If I had any excess sift I'd do it..I don''t have a special heater, but it wouldn't be too hard to rig it up with for example a modem as a constant heat source.

One thing that wasn't emphasized was that the sift is to sealed in a jar, hopefully the jar is full to capacity with dry sift . ...some posters have stated that there would be severe terpene loss at 98F for months at a time, true, if the sift was left uncovered but if the sift is sealed in a jar then this wouldn't occur would it?

domacin

Anyone tried this yet?

A thread from several years ago and still not one single post about the results they got from storing hash in a sealed jar for 3 months at 98F (and hopefully anyone who did this also did as Sam suggested and kept half of the sift in a sealed jar in the fridge for comparison).

If I had any excess sift I'd do it..I don''t have a special heater, but it wouldn't be too hard to rig it up with for example a modem as a constant heat source.

One thing that wasn't emphasized was that the sift is to sealed in a jar, hopefully the jar is full to capacity with dry sift . ...some posters have stated that there would be severe terpene loss at 98F for months at a time, true, if the sift was left uncovered but if the sift is sealed in a jar then this wouldn't occur would it?

you will find following thread on 2 other languages as well on here in the forums, just get familiar with the "search" function :
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=133711

Latest posts

Latest posts