What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

latvia here i come!!

chizzleonetime

gonna go latvia in the next few week last minute possibly on the monday coming up 8p a pint 7 pound a sleeve of cigs yes yes , but whats the erb like there and what can i expect? anybody??

chizzleonetime

bump, c'mon people someone gotta have a clue, am going on wednesday!!
was sposed 2 be going amsterdam at first but my dad changed his mind cos in his word's "it's like taking a crack head to a crack house"lol (he taking me on holiday for my 20th b'day by the waybefore ya's start thinking im 13)

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
I think your dad did his research as I dont think you'll find Latvia on the high times trans continental price list. Probably pretty easy to get tanked on vodka though.

chizzleonetime

ive seen like one report of herb there on the net and they said they got 5grams of smelly skunkish bud for ten dollars or 5 latvian, god knows might have to bring some

chizzleonetime

in latvia

in latvia

am here now touched down yesterday ended up smugglin 3grams of thy chronic whith me, damn glad i did it's a tad seedy round here :bat:

G

also any1 seen Hazeboun from OG?? He was latvian too... if you are reading it pls skype me or pm me....davai hazebound uzskaipo.. manu skypename manskiet ka zini.. ja nezini tad uzraksti pm..
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
any questions regarding Latvia??

G

chizzleonetime said:
gonna go latvia in the next few week last minute possibly on the monday coming up 8p a pint 7 pound a sleeve of cigs yes yes , but whats the erb like there and what can i expect? anybody??

a nice way to find some herb is to ask light for cigs from russians... but wach out... they can kick your ass too... just because you were asking light...
also you may ask them:
"kur var dabut marihuanu?" or "Nezini kas tirgo zaali?", "Zaļo netirgo?" ..
but anyway.. all you will get will be a brown shit in tinfoil.. these russians are selling really shitty stuff.. to het something better you must know somebody.. then you can get a good stuff for about 12 eur/1gram.... also never buy hash on the streets... it is the lowest quality possebile.. and smoking it will feel like smoking leg finger nails... hmmm what can i say.... ask i will reply.. :wave: :chin:

chizzleonetime

hi everyone

hi everyone

i really enjoyed latvia it was 30-32 degrees everyday 5 pound a sleeve of cigs 2 pound a bottle of vodka plus loads and loads of cute ladies everyware!!
:wave:

G

I was shocked when i saw cigs prices in other contries...and for girls i agree with you..

G

Verite, you defenately don't know what you're talking about. Not vodka, but beer, good smoke is available there from gypsies and some not so gypsie ppl if you know them ;) and ladies in Riga just daaaammmmn so beautiful (more then those I've seen in most EU countries, Germany and Poland were the ugliest btw ;)

There's this beautiful old Riga town, really cool place. As you enter suburban areas its all much darker there and they seem like russian communist worker towns with some as I hear abandoned factories. Those are mostly occupied by russians (which make around a half of latvian population) and are generally dirty, gray places with lots of drunks :) Russians are what they everywhere are, but I found latvians to be very different ppl with lots of warm traditions, good farmers loving their land. I stayed in Cesis for 2 weeks, travelled all round the country and it was just great - simple life, kind hearted people. They have this post soviet smile-problem when at times, you know, they can't get over thair anger for the destiny - german, polish, and the worst and last russian occupation syndrome and need to learn to smile a bit more open, especially older generations. Overall a very good place to visit if you're into learning something that really exists - Latvia isn't one of those artificilal attractions. And food! OMG! VERY good food, first class stuff I'd say better then in France by a long mile! Found Latvia to be my favourite one of all the 3 Baltic States. Easy to make friends with younger people (older generations just don't know foreign langs). I found prices to be very european and sometimes on the high side, but alcohol and tobacco are 2 times cheaper then in most european countries. 1g of nice indica buds is around 10-15Ls (I think like €15-20) but it isn't easy to obtain.

Czech Republic and Slovenia are on my 2006 summer list :=)

Peace!

Last edited:
G

sounds like you had a nice trip... maybe you catched that the latvians are thinking that cannabis is a devils's weed or something like that, and when i give them a real stuff (not that shit that lavians are smoking from a tinfoil- bottle pipe with tobbaco wich makes lungs sick) they are sooo suprised that the weed is way much better than alcohol... lots of learning for my fellow latvians :( and if somebody is visiting lavia i would be pleased to consult your trip..

Latest posts

Latest posts