What's new

Latest news from CSG!!!!!

donskillv3

Do a huge ltd drop like rez used to with all these amazing combinations and make them cheap haha then we can all see whats the best of the best for u to reproduce

the gnome

Veteran
youza! so many good strain combo's
just toss em in a hat and pull out 2 at a time :)

personally anything with the strawberry in it works fo me :joint:

woolybear

Veteran
dude, those XMAS specials taste like a fruit that jizzed as fat load into your mouth!!!! enjoy those special gems!!!!

Sweet! I think you posted that they're done in 60 days as well... bonus!

I just noticed the two bongs in CSG's logo... pretty clever!

edit: checked on a few of the beans in the rapid rooters... tails are popping, They should push out of the rooters in the next couple of days.... Then into beer cups... Actually, I wish I had some of those small-size SGRB bags (icmag sponsor) to skip the cup / transplant after cup stage.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
woolybear
going to be some danky stanky strains in your future bro with those 2

keep us posted on how they do

peace

H

Hoover_lungz

I just did them for fun, I dont do femmed seeds in production,

But i can tell you bro, make them, people will like them alot. Gives some pheno's with tight extreem sugary buds, hardcore smoke.

The white works very well for reversing.

Agree with you karma, Whites is great to use to pack heavy weight onto buds and also she adds a heavy thc crystal production, Cross whites with anything good and you will certainly get amazing results.

I got sum white s1 pollen from cheesey in my fridge,gonna do umthing with it just for fun:)

Mtn. Nectar

Veteran
I tended the Skywalker this past outdoor season and turned out very nice......

best to ya in makin' some hybrids.......

ganj on.....

daheadies

poppin' outta control
I still dont get the difference between chem D and chem91.. is chem D a hermie pheno prodigy of chem91? or are they the same thing?

chem D was the keeper out of 3 seeds chemdawg did in '01. he still had seeds from the 91 batch and still has 2.
the grower of that '91 batch was given 4 seeds in '04, he got chem3 which is the same pheno as chemdawgs chemsister from 91 from what i understand. and he also got chem4.

S

Scrappy-doo

Chem d and chem 91 are sisters. Chem 91 supposedly is the most like the original bag that the seeds all came from. All the chems you see, ie. #4, #3, D, '91, are sisters.

FullyMeltedDome

Veteran
Hey Bro,is that Grandoggy Purps Fem?I cant wait to get some of these Grandaddy Purp crosses.Peace and Stay Safe,DancesWithWeed:wave:

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
currently .... I'm pretty happy w/ the current line up.....just got 10/10 germination on a pack 0' Secret Recipe...... { which is STILL unannounced }.... hint...hint...
sure would like too know what I'm growing...........

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
anybody else find the high and/or taste lacking in the white ?

im not impressed personally,,, having said that the white x sssdh is a winner,,

i like the sound of the other gear in the works though,, get a bubba cut and hit it with some casey ;)

:rasta:

woolybear

Veteran
here's the december csg youngin's. the big one is a grandoggy.

picture.php

FullyMeltedDome

Veteran
currently .... I'm pretty happy w/ the current line up.....just got 10/10 germination on a pack 0' Secret Recipe...... { which is STILL unannounced }.... hint...hint...
sure would like too know what I'm growing...........
:tiphat:Yeah Bro,im gettin ready now to crack some SSSDH,Sour Hazey Jones,OG Chem,Fuel and Secret Recipe.I dont know whats in the Fuel or the Secret Recipe.Anyone know whats in the fuel? Im loaded with CSG's gear(Thanks OJD and True:bow:).Im crackin all these for one room,and soon ill be doin a whole room of just there Fems.Peace and Stay Safe,DancesWithWeed:ying:

daheadies

poppin' outta control
i remember when fuel came out.. its dna sour d x rez chemd bx2 i believe.. I had to choose between that and grandoggy but went w/ grandoggy b/c rez has his own line of sour d x chemd..

Gerardbutler79

Veteran
anybody else find the high and/or taste lacking in the white ?

im not impressed personally,,, having said that the white x sssdh is a winner,,

i like the sound of the other gear in the works though,, get a bubba cut and hit it with some casey ;)

:rasta:

Bubba = even more played out than the casey! lol trying not to be a jerk but maybe Bubba S1's would be the way to go. Yowza :ying:

Gerardbutler79

Veteran
I still dont get the difference between chem D and chem91.. is chem D a hermie pheno prodigy of chem91? or are they the same thing?

Every time its asked about the same story comes up, that the 91 is the more sativa and the MOST dank of all the chems. PERIOD. :tiphat: