What's new

Latest news from CSG!!!!!

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
KKSC X OGChem.....

Strawberry Chem.....

FUCKING WINNER!!!!!! DING! DING! DING!!!

el clandestino

super chato
I would love to see some work done with K Kushmans Strawberry cough x UK cheese from your cheesedog cross. CSG Strawberry cheesecake for me amigos.

FullyMeltedDome

Veteran
The White x GDP

The White x OG chem

Something for some outdoor growers......

Also, I think I am the only one in the world that feels this way but here it goes anyway. I think I am going to steer clear of anything Sour D or CHem due to the horrible nanner epidemic. I would love something as special as Chem and Sour D, but without all the issues. Maybe go back and find a good Skunk, Northern Lights. Hassan is a fantastic strain if you can find it. Maybe Northern Lights x The White, or Skunk x The White. As an outdoor grower I only grow 12 plants a year. If I get a hermi then it F's my whole year up.
:ying:Are the nannas you speak of from some Breeders crosses?I know the Cuts dont sprout any..Just wondering whos gear your speaking of.About the Casey Jones.There has been some crosses done with it,mostly from H3ads seed stock,but not everyone has the Award winng Cut that True and OJD does.But if thats played out then ECSD is,Then Chem is then OG is etc etc .IMO,lol.Peace and Stay Safe,DancesWithWeed:tiphat:

Bullfrog44

Veteran
:ying:Are the nannas you speak of from some Breeders crosses?I know the Cuts dont sprout any..Just wondering whos gear your speaking of.About the Casey Jones.There has been some crosses done with it,mostly from H3ads seed stock,but not everyone has the Award winng Cut that True and OJD does.But if thats played out then ECSD is,Then Chem is then OG is etc etc .IMO,lol.Peace and Stay Safe,DancesWithWeed:tiphat:

It is widely accepted that both Chemdog and Sour D are prone to nanners. I don't think it really matters who's gear it is.:tiphat:

G

Guest3498

KKSC crosses :yes: I don't buy many seeds but if you did some kksc/chem crosses I wouldn't be able to resist. You've got me thinking of something chemmy that smells like incense when burned...

I agree with the no casey jones sentiment here, it's some funky weed and a the one I used to have is a sick yielder to boot but smokers around here are just plain tired of the stuff.

Headbandf1

Bent Member
Veteran
Thanks for the answer but you knew I would have one more question......What is your favorite smoke of the last month?

Sounds like a good vote then for CGS. I would second it.

I had a 1/2 ounce of the Bay 11 crop that won the SF medical cup. It was the best Ive smoked in a couple months. But it was last months #1 for me, FWIW.

FullyMeltedDome

Veteran
It is widely accepted that both Chemdog and Sour D are prone to nanners. I don't think it really matters who's gear it is.:tiphat:
:tiphat:Oh,i was just wondering.Ive grown both cuts for years,but i never had a single one appear.Must be the specific growers conditions.

Sideways

The White x GDP

The White x OG chem

Something for some outdoor growers......

Also, I think I am the only one in the world that feels this way but here it goes anyway. I think I am going to steer clear of anything Sour D or CHem due to the horrible nanner epidemic. I would love something as special as Chem and Sour D, but without all the issues. Maybe go back and find a good Skunk, Northern Lights. Hassan is a fantastic strain if you can find it. Maybe Northern Lights x The White, or Skunk x The White. As an outdoor grower I only grow 12 plants a year. If I get a hermi then it F's my whole year up.

BINGO!!!!!!!! I agree witcha my friend. Something hearty, dense, and stinky for outdoors would be epic. If it had some purple in it all the better.

FullyMeltedDome

Veteran
I hear what yer sayin BF44,i jus thought it was about the crosses n not the cut.It is finicky and if the grower messes up a little,it will shoot some yellow.Didnt mean to sound like a pr#ck and nothing was aimed at you Bro.Peace and Stay Safe,DancesWithWeed:tiphat:

daheadies

poppin' outta control
KKSC X OGChem.....

Strawberry Chem.....

FUCKING WINNER!!!!!! DING! DING! DING!!!

AGREED!!!!!!!! kksc x any sort of chem!!!

kksc x ogchem is essentially the same as the Bruce Banner (kksc x SD x OGKush), which is my favorite strain to smoke

Calimed

Veteran
Keep up the great work guys. I am impressed daily as I puff up this GDP Haze. Definitely interested in more sssdh crosses.

N

nukkumatti

White x sssdh would be my choice too!!!! :D There's never enough sssdh crosses!!!!

Fucking love the high!