What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Late to the party

sunwukong

Awesome greenhouse. I don't know how people are able to harvest in a greenhouse. Between LEO, neighbors, rippers and that every gh I've ever visited (mj or not) was always dealing with an infestation or mold issue. The cleanliness and lab like settings are reminiscent of a serious commercial heady grow. Props for going big with nice strains. I don't grow for medicine, but I'd gladly become a caregiver if it allowed me to legitimately set up shop like that. My state unfortunately won't budge on the medical issue, so I gotta keep it guerilla and small. I always laugh and seem skeptical when I see a grow aiming for a lb+ per plant. This set up seems within your 75 lb goal. K+, keep growing.

H

humboldtlocal

Great job. What really impresses me is you are basically doing hydro in a greenhouse. I have never seen any one do that around here. Very impressive. I have a lot of friends in Southern Oregon and they are doing great up there. They also do big greenhouses. They do 24 plants in each on with 4 notes. I think that is the parcel limit up there. They had a fire and the sheriff came by and told them they could have more when they had under 24. They are getting 4-5 pounders all day. Hope you have a safe harvest.

plantsman

Damn... thats impressive. Makes my little 2l pots in my SOG look pathetic!! Cant wait 4 harvest pics... Good luck

D

danny karey

Wow, Im digg'n your greenhouse.............Looks killer.

Plants look nice and healthy.

Keep up the good work bro!!!

Danny

Lifebreather

Veteran
Thanks for the good word, my friends!

Good to see you all around these parts, hope you are enjoying the scenery.

Update is around the corner...:D:D:D

_lb

H

humboldtlocal

My friends up there grow a lot of Afgoo clone and some other seed strains from down here.

ROOTWISE

Veteran
Very very nice!! We have similar set-ups! Great to see and all the best to you and yours on a killer project you've put together....hope to see you hit your goal....

RW

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
LB
Howzit..?? Any updates..?? Hope all is well over yer way.. Sending that good vibe peace.

sack

Z10N

nice greenhouse ! those mamas sure do get big under the lovin sun..

looking forward to see some more!!

Lifebreather

Veteran
Thanks everyone for your interest in my grow.

I'll have updates on Friday.

Yes, I have been extremely busy. Thanks for your understanding. :D:D

Edit: maybe I'll have updates on Thurs...