What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

last year Sensi Seeds was good?

AstroTHC

Show us any grow or evidence of anyone finding keeper plants from any sensi strain since the year 2000.

When I began buying seeds I was looking forward to their legendary strains. And I came up empty handed. I have grown several hundred pack of seeds. From name brand expensive all the way to pollen chucking knock offs. I would not give sensi any of my money. I actually would be hesitant to waste garden space on their strains, even if free, knowing I could grow a seed that potentially is worth growing twice or even better keeping for years.

What i post before is grown Norther light 5 x haze sensi seeds green pack hidroponicaly by me selected by my friend, haifa nutrients are used. I dont like pictures of my grow room to put i dont live in legal country.

By look,smell and taste it is keeper and good as any good NLxhaze pheno i smoke in my life. :tiphat:

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I will buy few pack for you and you grow them here on ICmag and we see results. :huggg:

I know that you will find fire in them like many people did over the years. :tiphat:

Show one good sensi grow posted in the last 20 years. I believe I scoured the internet looking for grows on virtually all of the old strains. From sensi, mr nice, serious, soma, dj, sagmartha and so on. I feel I have a pretty good grasp on where to find what and what the results will be.

So where is proof sensi has the fire? In 20 years and all those full page ads in magazines. Someone must have documented some positive results.

Come to think of it. I feel I would be more likely to find keepers sorting through greenhouse seeds (eww Arjan). Not that I would ever recommend them.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
What i post before is grown Norther light 5 x haze sensi seeds green pack hidroponicaly by me selected by my friend, haifa nutrients are used. I dont like pictures of my grow room to put i dont live in legal country.

By look,smell and taste it is keeper and good as any good NLxhaze pheno i smoke in my life. :tiphat:

Yesterday you talk down to me for not taking pics 20 years ago.

Now I am beginning to think you are full of it all together.

AstroTHC

Show us any grow or evidence of anyone finding keeper plants from any sensi strain since the year 2000.

When I began buying seeds I was looking forward to their legendary strains. And I came up empty handed. I have grown several hundred pack of seeds. From name brand expensive all the way to pollen chucking knock offs. I would not give sensi any of my money. I actually would be hesitant to waste garden space on their strains, even if free, knowing I could grow a seed that potentially is worth growing twice or even better keeping for years.

If you serching for a strain then buy tomato you want find this in cananbis.
Legendary strain are u conan legendary warrior ????
Legendary cuts you can find in sensi seeds but legendary strain is only in legends you belive.
Show us your keeper ? :tiphat:

I know people who grow 10-20 years and their bud is always mah....maybe you are one of them who knows.
Not every seeds is good not every grower is good grower.

Carraxe

Veteran
not from my experience... as I said, I have a friend who in recent years has grown several sensory varieties, especially indica or hybrids indica. I remember, Black Domina, Hindu Kush, Super Skunk, Hash Plant, First Lady. Some good plants... Black Domina and Hashplant are the ones that have impressed me the most. The Hash Plant has a hyper resinous phenotype with large creamy calyxes. I remember with pleasure also the Hindu Kush, especially for the type of High, not devastating but very pleasant.

I was there on the 90's. Maybe you lack experience to compare.

Carraxe

Veteran
I dont know what you guys grow,but every thing i grew its need selection.
Strains in cannabis does not exist we think that something wrote on seed pack is strain but it is not.
Without uniformity it is just seed pack with name.

I dont say sensi have the best seeds but they have original gentics and i know that.
Does anybody of you have evidence that sensi lose plants ??? Or it is just story telling..you grow 35 years.
Ben start growing in 1975 why do you think that he dont know how to breed good plants and know what are good gentics he work with people who also have passion and education on plants botany and cananbis??

Nevile was the best breeder he is like artist unique soul for shure Ben and Sam are more business people,but he also work in Sensi Seeds head breeder he was there.
I have respect for Nevile but i dont like hempy what u say that only his cuts are the best it is story for little kids who dont grow nothing from seeds.
Also other pople grow the same gentics and found their phenos like NY piff which is NL5xhaze froom the seed bank after sell all seed and plants goes by SENSI SEEDS name.

Im sure American strains comes all from Norther light acrid skunky pheno old school.
Neviile also say '':American growers are looking for the same thing,strong owerpowering two toke indica with huge yilds,my number one seller is Norther Lights....''
I grow every seed pack from sensi minimum 5x 50 seeds probably 100.
What i grow then and what i smoke now are the same phenos,cultivars what ever you want.
I know that some polen chukers have good plants in their gentics i grow them few and i found good plants from Karma,Bodhi,...the pollenchuk but they are transparent for informations and i like thet.

But after grow many ''strains'' i found all before smells and tastes so nothing new is made for my point of wiev.

IN 2020 we expecting SOUR(superskunk mostly) Bubba kush(NL5 mostyl) and A5 and C5 haze again NLxhaze and all this comes from sensi stock.

Before growers buy few pack and search today they sprout 3 seeds and buy them saying opinons about seed bank...litle crying kids....do you have better thing today than HP,NL5haze,JackHerrer,NL5,SuperSkunk you know answers boys you can say what you want but i know whit evidences that SENSI IS MOTHER OF YOUR CUTS YOU HAVE AT HOME.....

Let me correct you. They HAD the original genetics and through their company they created real good strains, years ago.

Not anymore. They can't provide what they had. Anyone with a cut from the 90's can do it better.

Sweet smokes

AstroTHC

Also most OG kush seed lines comes from swerve seed line what is parrent to SFV OG seeds ???
Answer is Afghani 1 by who sensi seeds....

Today seed business look like dont buy expensive Sensi,Mr.nice,Serious seeds they have watered down versions of past stuff.

And someone grow sensi afghani 1 crossed it to SFV OG and ooo man these seeds are fire fuck sensi shit i breed this real OG in seed form.

Found pheno of afghani 1 oo it is La confidential it will put you on your asss strongest afghani you have its not watered down sensi shit.

Neville haze and nl5xhaze is shit i smoked piff in NY before 20 years at high school it was more incense straight church. But the truth is out of 100 growers 10 of them can have Nevile haze to full potential.

also story of dog bud aka chemdawg i found very close to sensi strain/the seed bank garlic bud/shiva shanti it was also afghani who reek of garlic skunk and chem and was strong but not the most couchlok.

Big players like sensi have most backuped gentics in Nl collage and pharma firms all and ever Ben is big player in NL about cananbis from begginig remeber that. He smoked what i and you havent seen and that is truth.
Who will buy seeds if all breeders are transparent cuz in every seed line it will start mr.nice,sensi....people like to buy originals.

Today breeding looks like found male and made 50 ''strains'' with 1 male.

fem must be elite cut x male.

Yesterday i found some guy who have so new lines hyped american cut gelato,white,og....x original sam the skunkman haze male. and that is breeding 5 seeds 50 dollars...

You are bottelnacking cananbis but you dont want to see that you more like 10$ per seed.

Did you find why real breeders like Simon,Shanti,Eskobar....go away from these game cuz all buy their stabile seeds made polenchuking and sell for less money then their originals and that is truth.

Bud Jones

Spot on again .. It’s common knowledge well documented that Sensi and other Dutch bank lost original mother due to Dutch government crackdowns . I’m not sure why this is even a debate lol ..

ramse

I was there on the 90's. Maybe you lack experience to compare.

true. my first cultivations took place in 2000, mostly with seeds from Swiss and Shanti breeders. but my opinion is directed to the plants I saw come out of the current seed stocks... not how they compare to their exit in the 90s. Whether they are reworkings or not I have seen good plants, fairly faithful to the description. Personally what keeps me away from the senses is the cost. if I want an old school genetics I go with Shanti's cheap auctions.

AstroTHC

Spot on again .. It’s common knowledge well documented that Sensi and other Dutch bank lost original mother due to Dutch government crackdowns . I’m not sure why this is even a debate lol ..

Evidence mate ???

you heard story and belive.

Prove to me with evidence that sensi lost their mothers.

No you havent have them,just words of some pollenchuker who have better gentics then sensi cuz he have old sensi stock.

You dont need to show me your buds i see most of you are low IQ people so you cant do anything good just meh from life situation to grow....

Common knowledge in some vilages in Bosnia that black man are satans ???
What does it mean common knowledge....If you belive common knowledge you are low IQ human breed i dont bother with animalistic humans i like to conversation with real rational humans who know to think by their own head.

Outdoor growers i dont repect its more pray to god than skil.
When you grow indoor haze or haze hybrid good then say something.
Till that time stay in your bush and pray to god for good weather. :)

Last edited:

AstroTHC

my last post on this subjest that pollenchukers and breeders both produce seeds who have keepers cultivars,phenos who do you call it.

But most genetics today are contaminated in some way by the seed bank/later sensi seeds gene pool.

i would recommend everyone to start with sensi and compare '' new varieties '' with what they saw while planting sensi seed packs.
If only they had a more complete knowledge of the plant we all love after growing many differnet seed packs from different producers.

Maybe i first grow sensi then other breeders in the past.
I compare all new seeds to old sensi.
cuz phenos are mostly very similar what sensi seed packs spit.

Maybe i wrote something rude but i must cuz people here attack me with no reson.
Just what i wrote here is little smoke report of current sensi Nl5haze stock.
It clearly rmemeber me the days of playing red alert on my old big and heavy Computer,while smoking very close to this also by the same name.
But in past it was more special then after toking so many years.
Every old friend of mine clearly after look,high smell and taste say that it is like old NL5haze.

Sensi is pricey but more than 30 years you will know what to expect from their packs.
I dont trust stories people are strange,i like to se evidences they suport mathematics and math is only truth.

you have people who grows SSH and find nothing good and you have man who find core cut.
It is all about slection,numbers,skill of growing and luck nothing more.

Last edited:

Bud Jones

Evidence mate ???

you heard story and belive.

Prove to me with evidence that sensi lost their mothers.

No you havent have them,just words of some pollenchuker who have better gentics then sensi cuz he have old sensi stock.

You dont need to show me your buds i see most of you are low IQ people so you cant do anything good just meh from life situation to grow....

Common knowledge in some vilages in Bosnia that black man are satans ???
What does it mean common knowledge....If you belive common knowledge you are low IQ human breed i dont bother with animalistic humans i like to conversation with real rational humans who know to think by their own head.

Outdoor growers i dont repect its more pray to god than skil.
When you grow indoor haze or haze hybrid good then say something.
Till that time stay in your bush and pray to god for good weather. :)
I don’t need evidence , you don’t need to insult me either .Black men are Satan ? Look I’m the most peaceful guy you’ll ever meet . My close friend owned the Grey Area in the dam .. Worked with Simon from Serious seeds . In fact he was just on the Dunn show on this topic . I don’t like to name drop but I was there . In Amsterdam with all the players .. I’m out . Throw shade elsewhere . Got nothing to prove . You don’t respect outdoor growers ? What does that even mean ? Let’s see your Sensi elites cuts from current stock please . I’m out . This thread had very good info , don’t know why it had to turn into a dumpster fire .

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
If you serching for a strain then buy tomato you want find this in cananbis.
Legendary strain are u conan legendary warrior ????
Legendary cuts you can find in sensi seeds but legendary strain is only in legends you belive.
Show us your keeper ? :tiphat:

I know people who grow 10-20 years and their bud is always mah....maybe you are one of them who knows.
Not every seeds is good not every grower is good grower.

Yes. I am Conan legendary warrior. I had not even noticed. Thanks.

Seriously one of my favorite posts ever you silly fool.

AstroTHC

I don’t need evidence , you don’t need to insult me either .Black men are Satan ? Look I’m the most peaceful guy you’ll ever meet . My close friend owned the Grey Area in the dam .. Worked with Simon from Serious seeds . In fact he was just on the Dunn show on this topic . I don’t like to name drop but I was there . In Amsterdam with all the players .. I’m out . Throw shade elsewhere . Got nothing to prove . You don’t respect outdoor growers ? What does that even mean ? Let’s see your Sensi elites cuts from current stock please . I’m out . This thread had very good info , don’t know why it had to turn into a dumpster fire .

Yep you dont belive that but older people in villages areas didnt see black man ever.
When they first see them they think that they are some satanic people.

English is not my native i fight hard with translate. I respect every grower but i respect more people who grow indoor pure sativa and sativa lines to perfect condiitons for that u need a lot more knowladge in chemistry,fiziks and botany.

This is Chemd x sfv OG
lovely cut very strong taste and high.
And i smell traces of super skunk and NL(some phenos i grew from sensi) in it.

'Boogieman'

my last post on this subjest that pollenchukers and breeders both produce seeds who have keepers cultivars,phenos who do you call it.

But most genetics today are contaminated in some way by the seed bank/later sensi seeds gene pool.

i would recommend everyone to start with sensi and compare '' new varieties '' with what they saw while planting sensi seed packs.
If only they had a more complete knowledge of the plant we all love after growing many differnet seed packs from different producers.

Maybe i first grow sensi then other breeders in the past.
I compare all new seeds to old sensi.
cuz phenos are mostly very similar what sensi seed packs spit.

Maybe i wrote something rude but i must cuz people here attack me with no reson.
Just what i wrote here is little smoke report of current sensi Nl5haze stock.
It clearly rmemeber me the days of playing red alert on my old big and heavy Computer,while smoking very close to this also by the same name.
But in past it was more special then after toking so many years.
Every old friend of mine clearly after look,high smell and taste say that it is like old NL5haze.

Sensi is pricey but more than 30 years you will know what to expect from their packs.
I dont trust stories people are strange,i like to se evidences they suport mathematics and math is only truth.

you have people who grows SSH and find nothing good and you have man who find core cut.
It is all about slection,numbers,skill of growing and luck nothing more.

Put the both of us in a wet, cold, fall environment and I will come out with fire smoke every time. If you seen what I go through just to smoke weed for free so I don't have to buy it you would gain some respect.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
yeah there is nice evidence in the case of g13hashplant, those, who tried g13hashplant coming from Ndguy, so called 88´ghash and last decade sensi seeds g13hashplant, reported that 88ghash is superior to today´s sensi version. it gets your mind keep going how it is possible that one guy, in his private grows, could keep the quality till today, and large company with huge profit was not able to do that. talk about management there. like hempy said, guy who created those varieties left and they didnt manage any valuable replacement for him...

Cvh

Supermod
They never recovered from losing their mothers, along with several other Dutch companies. Combined with Marc Emery's troubles in Canada and the Swiss breeder busts by 2000 the quality of European and Dutch seeds had dropped considerably. Legitimate quality breeding shifted to the US with the start of the legal medical trade on the west coast. Spain became the European center of cannabis breeding. Amsterdam and Vancouver BC haven't recovered, the reputation and consistency have never been the same.

I'm European and I agree 100%. This is just the plain facts that's said here.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Im sure American strains comes all from Norther light acrid skunky pheno old school.

sorry for not quoting your whole text,, and not really :D hehe they have much more geentics there than you can imagine probably and breeder of northern lights is Herbie Nelson.. and it came from USA-.////..,,,,,,/////////////////////////