What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Las Vegas Purple Kush??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizz

Veteran
i have had the lvpk turn pure purple with a 2 week flush and temps in the low 70's. most of the time its just a purple tint, but it is a keeper cut, real deal or however you want to put it. myself i think its better than bubba but its close either way.

as for the guy that says its hostile in vegas, wow, hadent noticed, really dont know what your talking about.

D

DJXXPLATINUM

i have lvpk x pre 98 bubba and she turns so dark purple it looks a lil black covered with sugar....and she turns purple even if the rm is n the 80's...i would love to have a lvpk only cut.......what is her lineage...did i miss it.....dj

MIway

Veteran
i have had the lvpk turn pure purple with a 2 week flush and temps in the low 70's. most of the time its just a purple tint, but it is a keeper cut, real deal or however you want to put it. myself i think its better than bubba but its close either way.

as for the guy that says its hostile in vegas, wow, hadent noticed, really dont know what your talking about.

Then consider yourself blessed. From what I hear, from several sources, they are on the rampage to fuck with growers, not that it's ever been a 'friendly' place. Lots of growers going down. Just a heads up brother, not pissin in your pool. Ask around.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
Just get a pre98 bubba or S1 instead. Its pretty much the same plant and if you are like me you hate selling someone a bag of "purple kush" thats green as the day is long...

i get nice purpling out of my LVPK, not full purple just a light tint....a nice swing in night temps the last few weeks usually does the trick no special nutes or nothing....LVPK is basically commercial bubba IMO...little better yeild but not as earthy kushy, still some knock out smoke that is easy to grow, very forgiving on nutrients and fast vigourous vegger..u can pick at 7-8 weeks for commercial let her go 9-10 and shes crazy frosty..

not to sound paranoid but the OP has only 3 posts and is inquiring about possibly meeting members for cuts...and his screen name is "smooth kriminal" which sounds like what an undercover cop disguise name...i just smoked a bunch of kush so maybe its unwarranted but i would advise any of the homies here to be careful..

picture.php

picture.php

MIway

Veteran
not to sound paranoid but the OP has only 3 posts and is inquiring about possibly meeting members for cuts...and his screen name is "smooth kriminal" which sounds like what an undercover cop disguise name...i just smoked a bunch of kush so maybe its unwarranted but i would advise any of the homies here to be careful..

:tiphat:

Grizz

Veteran
Then consider yourself blessed. From what I hear, from several sources, they are on the rampage to fuck with growers, not that it's ever been a 'friendly' place. Lots of growers going down. Just a heads up brother, not pissin in your pool. Ask around.

yeah its a metro/dea thing i was just informed about, seems there ignoring our med licenses and harrasing the hell out of people, as for the growers we arent hostile,lol unless they fuck with us.

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Fuckin hard to be hostile with 50 red dots on yer chest when you open the door, lol

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
dig a tunnel in your basement that leads to a car.....equip james bond style tack dispenser in the rear bumper to make it hard to chase you...leave time detonated bomb for them like in Speed....yeah im still high

i get nice purpling out of my LVPK, not full purple just a light tint....a nice swing in night temps the last few weeks usually does the trick no special nutes or nothing....LVPK is basically commercial bubba IMO...little better yeild but not as earthy kushy, still some knock out smoke that is easy to grow, very forgiving on nutrients and fast vigourous vegger..u can pick at 7-8 weeks for commercial let her go 9-10 and shes crazy frosty..

picture.php

picture.php

:laughing:lol bro i don't care if I was a little nerd with 5,000+ posts like you I STILL would never meet up with anyone on a website. Come on kid use your head.

And like I said to those who don't read.. this isn't a thread asking for someone to hook me up with the strain. I am just trying to learn everything I possibly can about it.

Im almost 24 and have lived in Vegas since the day I was born. I would drive my ass to my connects in cali and pick up some cuts before would ever even consider making some sketchy deal on the net.

But ya prop215 Im a fed. Good thing you warned all your "homies" but you can't save yourself. I'll be seeing you shortly:wave:

yeah its a metro/dea thing i was just informed about, seems there ignoring our med licenses and harrasing the hell out of people, as for the growers we arent hostile,lol unless they fuck with us.

And yea its no joke in Vegas. They don't fuck around. They don't give a shit about your "medical card." That's why I don't have one and don't plan on getting one. It will only put me on the map as a potential grower.

They started a task force back in 08 or 09 dedicated to only grow houses. It's no fuckin joke. I think its called Team 7 or some shit, google it. They're bustin people like crazy, but I havent really heard of anything above the normal going down lately concerning busts but I wouldn't doubt it. Thats the main reason I don't flaunt about growing and I know VERY few growers cause most people like to keep that shit to themselves out here. Never lived in Cali a day in my life and I know 10+ growers easily out there and maybe only 3 here in Vegas.

Anyway... got a lil sidetracked. Bout to go grub, i'll be back later to post some pics of the LVPK i've found on the net.

And thanks to everyone who has chipped in with something useful.

HUGE

Veteran
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQdB5Bx8Imk&feature=related

here is a video of las vegas task force 7 braging about how they are going to use a trash can full of dead fan leaves to include in their total weight of "usable marijuana". they fucking picked through the trash can. thats "usable marijuana" i dont usually keep my usable vegatables or milk in the trash.

HUGE

Veteran
wholly fuck i need to calm down these lying pricks make me want to die. ho can this be real. how can thes cock riders just get up there and say this proposterous shit. "damn you all, damn you all to hell". fuckem all, fuck anyone who has a problem with it cuz i have a problem with them.

Grizz

Veteran
:laughing:lol bro i don't care if I was a little nerd with 5,000+ posts like you I STILL would never meet up with anyone on a website. Come on kid use your head.

And like I said to those who don't read.. this isn't a thread asking for someone to hook me up with the strain. I am just trying to learn everything I possibly can about it.

Im almost 24 and have lived in Vegas since the day I was born. I would drive my ass to my connects in cali and pick up some cuts before would ever even consider making some sketchy deal on the net.

But ya prop215 Im a fed. Good thing you warned all your "homies" but you can't save yourself. I'll be seeing you shortly:wave:
well if your not l.e.o. belive me there are plenty on this site, just really seems strange a guy that has been around the grow and smoking circle her in vegas has never seen or smoked lvpk, bye

:laughing: Most people stop being "almost" another year older in 4th or 5th grade...:wave:

Fuuuck.. you guys got me. I'm a 5th grade fed:good:

well if your not l.e.o. belive me there are plenty on this site, just really seems strange a guy that has been around the grow and smoking circle her in vegas has never seen or smoked lvpk, bye

lol since I'm from Vegas and have never come across this strain suggests I'm L.E.? I guess...

I know L.E. is crawling all over these forums come on bros 2+2=4 right? Just cause I'm a pothead doesn't mean I'm completely retarded. That's why I'm shocked that someone would even suggest I was looking to get "hooked up" and telling people not to hook me up cause I'm a fed. Maybe dude was just joking and I'm taking it the wrong way but his post seemed really condescending especially when I never once said I was looking for a hook-up or connection. Just trying to learn guys. I'm not on this site looking for friends or connections. I tend to go outside my house occasionally. I'm here to soak up knowledge and learn.

I don't care if someone had 15,000+ posts and posts new grow journals every3 months, I would never trust someone I met on the internet and honestly anyone who does is a complete moron. Sorry. I know I'm pretty fuckin young but I've been around the block once or twice.

Let's get this thread back on track before it gets locked on account of being retarded and useless. Let's not let the paranoids ruin the learning experience.:thank you: and :moon: to the paranoid haters and :moon::moon: to L.E.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts