What's new

Las Vegas Purple Kush??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everybody I'm brand new here. I've been seeing a lot of this LVPK floating around in grow journals and such and was just wondering whats the deal with it?

Can anyone give me any information on this strain. Where to find it? Where it's from? The breeder? Clone only? I live in Las Vegas and haven't heard of it locally just on the internet so I'm very intrigued by this strain.

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
Yep its clone only.
I wish i knew the score,Im still wishing and waiting for her to come my way..cheers

Grizz

Veteran
its all over the boards and all over las vegas. hang around awhile and earn friendship and im sure you will find her

its all over the boards and all over las vegas. hang around awhile and earn friendship and im sure you will find her

Thanks but I'm not trying to find her at this moment as I don't have my garden set up right now and it will be a couple months before I get it running.

I'm just trying to find out all the information I can about this strain. Basically I just want to be "schooled".

I'm born and raised in Las Vegas and I've been HEAVILY involved in the bud game since I was 15 (23 now) and I've never even heard of this strain let alone seen/smoked it which seems very strange for a strain that is so popular on the internet. That is why I'm extremely curious about this strain

Grizz

Veteran
ask hydrosun or resin rider here at ic, they know the cross's history. i have run it for over a year now, good cut, alot like bubba kush, a little better yielder and well worth having. hard to belive you havent run across it, every grower i know in vegas grows her

Thanks bro i'll see if I can track them down so I can get the scoop. I'm pretty excited about this strain and I'd love to throw her in my garden in a couple months. Hopefully being in Vegas I'll be able to find it without too much trouble. I just can't believe I haven't even heard of it out here.

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ask hydrosun or resin rider here at ic, they know the cross's history. i have run it for over a year now, good cut, alot like bubba kush, a little better yielder and well worth having. hard to belive you havent run across it, every grower i know in vegas grows her

it is so similar to pre98 bubba kush that if you dont label your grow bags you will get them mixed up :joint:. lvpk is not as sleepy as bubba and is done at 9 weeks instead of 10. a bit frostier too. good herb ;)

G

Guest3498

Nothing wrong with a commercial bubba!! I think it's a nice way to change things up, if I had to pick something for the head it'd be the pre98 but lvpk yields and compares nicely.

I get a kushy/earthy/coffee/chocolate aroma from the bubba, the lvpk has more of a kushy/earthy/dial soap type thing going on.

MIway

Veteran

U might want to go a little slow on the search... it seems to be pretty hostile in Vegas right now. I wouldn't go making 'calls' for a new hookup... at least not aggressively. Apparently it's pretty damn bad down there... like the pendulum is swinging back hard.

Stay safe out there guys... RR/HS.

MIway

Veteran
Purple comes with skill. Kyle Kushman has no connection to LVPK (from his own mouth). 1:ying:

Way back when... I had the pleasure & good fortune to try the Purple Kush... and nothing floating around now is that specimen. This PK may be grown in Vegas, but that's the only connection... and I've had access to that cut... it ain't the real deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.