What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Landrace Warden's Mission for Conservation and Accessibility

Landrace Warden

Vendor
1713270445180.png

:wave:
Hello everyone!

We are thrilled to become part of this vibrant ICMAG community, where passion for pure Cannabis Landrace varieties of ancestral origin thrives. We deeply appreciate the support and enthusiasm shown by the community towards our mission.

Landrace Warden's Mission to Safeguard Ancient Cannabis Genetics from South and Central Asia:​

Cannabis Landrace

At Landrace Warden, our primary goal is to preserve the ancient Landrace Cannabis genetics from South and Central Asia. Our catalogue currently includes 8 pure Landrace cannabis breeds from Pakistan and Afghanistan, with more releases planned in the near future.

We are dedicated to making these unique Landrace Cannabis genetics accessible to cannabis connoisseurs and preservationists worldwide, showcasing the diverse phenotypic expressions and adaptive capabilities.

Landrace Cannabis

We have sourced most of our Landrace accessions from the historic trade routes of the Silk Road and the renowned hashish-producing regions of the Hindu Kush mountains, including the Tirah Valley and Nuristan.

These areas are not just the birthplaces of modern-day Kush genetics but also hold the key to preserving the rich heritage of Cannabis.

Upcoming:

Looking ahead, we are working to introduce Landrace Warden's Feminized Lines for each strain, further enhancing their availability and sustainability. However, preservation of Pure Landraces from Pakistan and Afghanistan is becoming a rescue task, strictness and disallowance has been all time high in the region which is detrimental for these valuable Cannabis genetics of this region.

Landrace Warden

Thank you for joining us on this journey to preserve and share these invaluable treasures. Together, we can continue to celebrate the rich heritage of Cannabis and ensure its legacy for future generations.

Click the link to learn more about the Landrace warden Collector packs:

https://www.holistichighlandhemp.com/landrace-warden/

Follow us on social media:
https://www.instagram.com/landracewarden/

Last edited:

Landrace Warden

Vendor
Hello, I have a question. Are you going to offer feminized versions in order to reach a wider audience? Or to make selection work easier for you to work on your varieties? Or another reason?
The Fem version of the seeds in future release is going to help reach further audience, by eliminating the male population in growing it will help those with smaller spaces willing to try Landraces.
Also, it will eventually make selection easier and to create further desirable versions and outcrossing.

Artistick Seeds

The Fem version of the seeds in future release is going to help reach further audience, by eliminating the male population in growing it will help those with smaller spaces willing to try Landraces.
Also, it will eventually make selection easier and to create further desirable versions and outcrossing.
Thanks for your fast answer. Good luck for the project. I'll try your stuff as soon as my land will be clean. I think a lot of your strains match my dry and hot climate.

Latest posts

Latest posts