What's new

Landrace strains???

chef

Gene Mangler
Veteran
Here are my WOS - World of Seeds Afghan & Pakistani landrace fems, virgin mainstem cuts.
I'm seriously going to start culling my seed mom stumps I think?
They show little of what the future holds with cuts & seem inferior in every way to a clone.

Pakistani - likely same pheno

Afghan - 2 phenos, 1 lanky, 1 more stout

From what I see so far? The Paki is going to be a keeper!

The stumps are barely sexed in 12/12, all fems from fem seeds.
They're kind of fugly ATM, will update when transplanted & there's something worth showing.

cheers

D

Dalaihempy

hi all the real seed co has me intrested i realy would like to see more companys like this instead of lots of companys offering re worked lines that are all ready offerd im so sic of seeing things offerd that others do to.

Spangli

lookin good

lookin good

chef said:
My WOS CG is looking about ready at 10ish weeks, giving her another 7-10 days while I try to golden her up a bit by stripping bark & girdling.
No real signs of gold after a couple days, other than natural senescence. I need to crank down the girdle strap tonight & will take some pics.
Smells sweet & musky, maybe a hint of over ripe melon? Never smelled anything quite like it, a test doob the other day was bigtime up buzz.
Looking like a zip of rare sativa stash! :)

Hi Chef,

The CG looks good but you should try the pure gold it is not finished under 16 weeks. Mine went 23 weeks full flower. The ripe mango smell is good sign of having some quality colombian genes there. Try it without indica.
No offenece just advice :joint:

Keep smilin

five weeks 12/12

23 weeks

chef

Gene Mangler
Veteran
Looks really nice guys, Mmmmm

No offense taken, the more info the better!

I chopped mine last night @ 90 :(
Almost every hair on her was brown & I needed the room.
She had plumped & crystal'd up some in the last 2 weeks, bit sweeter too.

So that melonish smell is normal for CG's? didn't know that... cool :)

No luck on my tries at goldening her up either, tried stripping bark & girdling with no luck, then stake thru the stem, nuthin, then squirted a plastic squeeze lemon on her rootball to wack her PH & I swear she green'd up a bit!

Anyway, shes not dead really...
1 branch is full of Da Shaman's Amazonia beans (GreenThai x MasterWidow)
Step 1 in a old skool mix I'm working on.
Step2 is an Afghani or a 25yr old PNW hashplant cut I have coming.
In 30yrs of puffin, that hashplant is champ in the no tolerance category, I mean ZERO buildup after months.

cheers

Spangli

Hey Mat

Hey Mat

marijuanamat said:
That's a kick ars looking colombian you've got there spangli,i've got a nice SM Colombian Gold myself,should be called purple gold really,the calyxes go purple close to harvest time.

Marijuanamat:
Oh man I am drooling over these pictures. I loved them up on the CE site.
My CG is from Luiz ( BSC) . My first pure sat next to some Nigerian and Panama this year. The Nigerian from Afropips was great smoke.
The CG could have gone a little shorter , made a few mistakes. She never finished all she was doing is putting out new pistils. The older ones began to die so I decided to chop after 23 weeks. Others said that it is normal with these long flowering lines. So much to learn ......
Your CG is from BCO? I also have their Goldbud in the fridge. Next round with those.

Chef: Perhaps not all colombians have the fruity smell. Mine had that rotten mango like scent when chopped. Now after 6 weeks curing the taste is much smoother and sweeter than it was first. The high creeps up on you.The smell now is really nice. Taste is a bit spicy but sweetens every week.
I simply love the high from this bitch :D Motivating and no body at all.

Lou: In my opinion yes :) But let 's see others opinion. I think it is not just it was worth or not. It is the challenge what makes me wanna grow them besides the fact that these are the unique lines and the base for all hybrids.
The classics must be preserved. If not everybody will be stoned and not high :D See the difference?

Peace

Panama ( ACE)

chef

Gene Mangler
Veteran
Nice, everything I've seen from ACE has been top notch!

She was barely wilted, snapped a RIP pic :)

Was lookin pretty much done from the hairs, needed to get those kids popped ASAP too.
I know what I'm smokin' on New Years :) the rest is goin up for special occasions.

cheers

Last edited:

Spangli

chef said:
Nice, everything I've seen from ACE has been top notch!

She was barely wilted, snapped a RIP pic :)

Was lookin pretty much done from the hairs, needed to get those kids popped ASAP too.
I know what I'm smokin' on New Years :) the rest is goin up for special occasions.

cheers

Lookin gooood :) How is the scent?

Peace

chef

Gene Mangler
Veteran
Hey Spangli :)
Still musky ripe melon, sweetened up some in the last 2 weeks though.
There's a tinge of something else there too? probably the "spice" that others have mentioned, can't quite figure it out? Not a peppery spice, more of a sweet spice along the lines of a nutmeg, allspice.
I'll follow up with a puff report after New Years ;)

The classics must be preserved. If not everybody will be stoned and not high See the difference?
I concur lol (what movie was that?) That Panama is beautiful!

cheers

Last edited:

marijuanamat

Crazy X Seeds Breeder
Veteran
High spangli,that plants the colombian goldbud from BCO,but i've got alot of luiz's colombian gold which i've not had chance to grow yet.

Spangli

Try them

Try them

marijuanamat said:
High spangli,that plants the colombian goldbud from BCO,but i've got alot of luiz's colombian gold which i've not had chance to grow yet.

Hi Mat,

If you have space try them.
I am gonna plant some CG from BCO next round beside some Manga Rosa.
Spider's plants look great :)

So much genes to try and so little time...

chef

Gene Mangler
Veteran
So much genes to try and so little time...
No kidding huh lol

This WOS Pakistan Valley landrace is looking nice, has a medical tincture/hash thing goin on. Smells dangerous potent already.
The WOS Afghan Kush was getting left in the dust, 1 has caught up, is looking nice & smells spot on to the oldskool Afi. Overripe fruity dank, any old timers would know "The Smell" :)
Have to give the thumbs up on WOS landrace fems!

cheers

Last edited:

swampthing

Hmmm... I've been considering ACE's Congolese hybrids for a minute

I think you may have just about gotten me sold

I would love to try a pure sativa. I got my hands on some real pure sativa earlier in the month and it was a real good high all in the body.. 23 wks is such a long time but I love a challenge.

Spangli

Highfromthelou said:
I would love to try a pure sativa. I got my hands on some real pure sativa earlier in the month and it was a real good high all in the body.. 23 wks is such a long time but I love a challenge.

Oh yeah the challenge is what makes them so unique.
:rasta: