What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

" Land Of A Thousand Colas !!! Multi room PPK 26K "

gmanwho

Veteran
Nice work there G! I really enjoy working with Pex also, i'm guilty of using sharkbites/gatorbites as well tho... never had a failure from them but I have had to fix several pex rings that a plumber installed. worthless help out there anymore. The guy was literally and truly a Cowboy, freaking bull riding Cowboy type, he had earned 6 figures in bull riding and had spent it all in hospital bills, and he was still talking about having a go at it one more time... i think he rode bulls and installed pex about equally well... lol what a trip he was, he had pretty much broke everything at one point or another

hey mckush.... i often go back an reread the thread incase i missed something. an i forgot to mention in my original response.

pex fittings. dont use the plastic fittings, spend the money on the brass ones. all the plastic elbows or tee's ive ever installed work until you move them once. once you move them they start to leak. atleast that was my experience with the solid white hard plastic fittings. didnt know if the onces you repaired where plastic fittings......

on another note will soon be throwing up some photos of some knarley gg#4. few stardawgs, some of the frostiest ive done to date. i reduced my feed about 400 ppm this run. they kept developing pistols throughout the flower cycle unlike past runs. but with the reduced food they consumed their leaves earlier. this last run with regards to bud size/development.....my current day 45-50 looked like my day 70 from last run. should be hitting better #'s..... maxxed out 750w this runn. next run shorter plants....

bwell

gmanwho

Veteran

so few months back i collected pollen from that wallyduck c99 male. i painted a bunch of branches in 2 rounds. i brought it to, stardawg corey, gg#4, sour bubble, ecsd, sfv, lucifer an i may have unknowingly pollinated a karma headbanger, or biker kush.

heres a photo of the stardawg corey ripe as hell pushing the seeds out.

picture.php

picture.php

gmanwho

Veteran
backed down on the food much more this round. topping ppms around 1050 tops with this room. i pulled the calnit prob a little to early, but the production kept going stronger then before.

i have another room that i am keeping to 900-950 max to compare.

so far the ecsd an sour bubble are feeding much better. it seems the hot spots from the reflectors keep a portion of the plant in high gear. those are showing def an yellowing or cal spotting while the outside 60% of the plant is staying healthier an greener. think the trick is with these de's is more lights but running at lower watt settings. or who the fuck knows???? or i veg this room a little less next round..

these i dropped the cal nit to early, or maybe not? will se how the finished product comes out. these where day 60-63. bringing them to 72-75 days. mainly gg#4. need to get better lighting when i snap photos.

picture.php

picture.php

think gg

picture.php

think stardawg. tough to tell sometimes from photos..

picture.php

picture.php

gmanwho

Veteran
up at bat.. bodhis solo stash, heads sugaree, heads g13x diesel, verdant green blue digiberrry f2's. MOB. chocolope, or maybe i should start calling it chacolope?? an ograskals white fire alien.

i wish i had more of each to get a proper representation. but numbers dwindled, then i found males. im not good with seedlings sometimes. other times things go perfect. to many things going on. then i had to build another room to start running some seeds....

solos stash got big....which is hollywood pure kush x snow lotus. big...........real quick

i have 1000's of GG#4 x C99 seeds. few hundred stardawg corey Xc99. sour bubblex c99. i also have a bunch of gg#4 x wifi, stardawg x wifi. gg#4 x blue in the works.....

i may have over done it

bsafe

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
i have 1000's of GG#4 x C99 seeds. few hundred stardawg corey Xc99. sour bubblex c99. i also have a bunch of gg#4 x wifi, stardawg x wifi. gg#4 x blue in the works.....

i may have over done it

bsafe

And what are you going to do with all of those seeds? If it takes you ten years or so to get to all of those seeds you'd still still have enough to ensure some viability, you have a better chance then if you only got 10 seeds from each. It's better to have more then less. :tiphat:

gmanwho

Veteran
And what are you going to do with all of those seeds? If it takes you ten years or so to get to all of those seeds you'd still still have enough to ensure some viability, you have a better chance then if you only got 10 seeds from each. It's better to have more then less. :tiphat:

def gonna spread some around.

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
"i have 1000's of GG#4 x C99 seeds. few hundred stardawg corey Xc99. sour bubblex c99. i also have a bunch of gg#4 x wifi, stardawg x wifi. gg#4 x blue in the works.....

i may have over done it"

what?

gmanwho

Veteran
hey delta.....i select pollinated 30+ colas this last run. and some in another room too. i used a 1/2in paint brush an painted the c99 pollen at about day 15 an again at like 20. also some wifi pollen, an some blue digiberry pollen.

the c99 must have been super sperm, cause it spread like wildfire compared to the wifi. next time im gonna contain it abit better..

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
hey delta.....i select pollinated 30+ colas this last run. and some in another room too. i used a 1/2in paint brush an painted the c99 pollen at about day 15 an again at like 20. also some wifi pollen, an some blue digiberry pollen.

the c99 must have been super sperm, cause it spread like wildfire compared to the wifi. next time im gonna contain it abit better..

that's way too many seeds! i can dispose of some of them for you since i'm such a nice guy!

so what is the finishing time approx on that gg#4xc99? do any of those 3 crosses finish in 8 weeks?

gmanwho

Veteran
that's way too many seeds! i can dispose of some of them for you since i'm such a nice guy!

so what is the finishing time approx on that gg#4xc99? do any of those 3 crosses finish in 8 weeks?

picture.php

there were a few that i was unsure of the father. sounds like it could be a jerrry springer episode.....

some of the blue labels where 1st run, some where early so seeds maybe a little underdeveloped. but round 2 things were on point...

i dont know the finishing time. i bring my gg to about 70-75 days mostly. but then again i dont check trichs. shes tends to pack it better the last 2-3 weeks.

man this last run was the densest ive ever had....

bsafe

DunHav`nFun

What`s Cindy 99`s lineage bro.....My old ass has forgotten although I always thought she was an early finisher ?....

Perfect Xmas tree growth structure for bare bulbs hangin best I remember , so I`d be anxious to see those GG 4 crosses develop....anyways....

Keep up the dank work G....

Peace....DHF....:ying:.......

gmanwho

Veteran
What`s Cindy 99`s lineage bro.....My old ass has forgotten although I always thought she was an early finisher ?....

Perfect Xmas tree growth structure for bare bulbs hangin best I remember , so I`d be anxious to see those GG 4 crosses develop....anyways....

Keep up the dank work G....

Peace....DHF..........

you know i searched around for what wallyduck used. or how he/she found it. i am unsure to be honest. the grimm version c99 i think was worked alot more. grimms is said to me jack herer x shiva skunk.

not sure if i posted the male earlier , but here it is again. gonna be working on some head f2's soon too, so i will bring that to the gg an corey as well.

i will be at the hill this weekend with beans....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
you know i searched around for what wallyduck used. or how he/she found it. i am unsure to be honest. the grimm version c99 i think was worked alot more. grimms is said to me jack herer x shiva skunk.

not sure if i posted the male earlier , but here it is again. gonna be working on some head f2's soon too, so i will bring that to the gg an corey as well.

i will be at the hill this weekend with beans....

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

I really like the amount/density of the flower spacing on that male.

DunHav`nFun

C99 Super stud fertile as a turtle huh bro.......and yeah....yas just don't see the Xmas tree growth structure on plants like we used ta grow back in the day.....

Everything`s all kush this and og that with bush style wide and low plants that can`t be exploited as much with bare bulbs cuz they don`t stretch like the 50/50 hybrids we used to run...anyways....

That`s a bad bastard....oughta supply enuff jizz for an army of beans....that growth structure on females would be an absolute blessing for this old fart and my bare bulbs for a headies run......

Take care and be safe my buddy...and....

Peace....DHF....:ying:....

gmanwho

Veteran
sprouts everywhere

sprouts everywhere

so after cleaning an reloading the rooms , i have so far 3 new sprouts that started on their own. 2 seedlings from last run, an then i have one from few months back.

picture.php

picture.php

new room.
trying out a plasma light an de light combo. they are the alphalite 280w units. i placed them about 3.5 feet on center off the nanolux de's. so they are in between 2 de lights. there is another row setup the same to the left of this picture.

picture.php

bsafe

Mr Blah

So you can revitalize the room automatically....Now if the rooms can just do the rest by them selves....feed, defoliate and harvest....that's something to market. :laughing: