What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

LAMBS BREAD

xOOx

lambs bread is the sacrement,
lambs breath is the inhale

its still the blue mountain strain, mon

xoox

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
an pon Orange Hill,, where I's brethren ppl still grow it strong :canabis:

The "lambsbread" be a mention in this thread here,, is now a marketed cultigen,, not the stuff gully grew up on,, so we all need get more specific in general to help this grower grow on strong... :rasta:

Please post images and info. of the strain "Lambsbread" now,, and we all learn some :joint:

S

shushslo

I think we are looking for something like this;)
picture.php

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Is that Eekamouse interview dem?,,, looks like him ..lol

It's only pretty good,, but not the highest grade :canabis:

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran

Thanks for sharing. From what I get in the vid, there are 2 types of weed in Jamaica, Sensimilla and Lambsbread. I am guessing that the Sensi is without seed and the Lambsbread is probably with seed. It's probably the same genetics only difference is one is seeded and one is a straight bud run. Just my theory, I could be completely off. Are there any Jamaican growers out there that can shed some light on this topic? Really interesting guys, lets keep it moving. :)

Kali Blaxx - One Smoke

Happycampseeds

I think it can go by a few differnt names, lambsbreath, lambsbread or mama's milk. had some in a s/f club. Ive been searching for a cut/seeds ever since.

DARC MIND

Veteran
i got a cut of lambs bread from the clinic near me
looked like a sativa so i grabed it
1 week

grows great, easy to clone, beatiful sativa-ish leaves

hemcy seeds sales a strain going under the name of jamaican
This well-known pure lambsbread ganja from the Blue Mountains was Bob Marley's inspiration. The Rastafarians declare that this is the best strain on the Island. It grows to medium height and makes you feel Irie. Grow this early flowerer outside or use a windblower to make it firm and strong. Very attractive bushy ganja plant
a little pricey but if the real deal, im sure it will rock your mind

my LB flowers

picture.php

she's on week 7, i was told the real deal should run a little over 20 weeks. im gettng some purps from the cool nights

any one know if thers a difference between lambs bread and lambs breath??
i here two sides of the story
one is ther the same strain the others say its a lambs bread cross hogs breath..???

any info would be much appreciated

vapor9

I picked up some of this lambsbreath and holy smokes! Vape @ 372 I can barely force an entire bag down. It smells like lemon/sour apple small compact buds so it can't be a dominant sativa can it? No idea what it's crossed with but man, does it ever get to me, my heart was pounding. Take Care all.

vr9

jd4083

Veteran
Looks delicious, from what little I can tell :laughing: try bringing the camera back a bit if you're using a point and shoot, the "macro" setting (looks like a flower) + good lighting at a proper distance will allow you to get the best shot of buds I've found. Most cameras with the macro setting will have a small green box appear where the main focus of the shot will be, so try your best to steady it and aim for "center mass" with the box. Once again though, looks great, just like the LB I remember from Raleigh many years ago...would love to run her again

ixnay007

"I can't remember the last time I had a blackout"
Veteran
Not sure actauly, as u can see in this video clip they are refering to two diferent strains one name Sinsemila (< as they write it) and one Lambsbread.

A euphemism to good ganja in jamaican will be good collie, high grade etc...

Sinsemila is just spanish for without seeds..

I'm inclined to think that it's more of a description, than a specific strain.

J

John Public

The lambsbread is now very rare, it is true. It was the way to call suprem quality in the island in the 60's / 70's. Many strains have been replaced by indica/sativa cultivars now and ironically, I have met farmers in the island that remember the old days of the pure sativa and wish to recover their strains as they are less susceptible to mold than the hybrids.

Old school strains of Jamaica are usually green and thin, much like Mexican or Colombian weeds. There could be also some Indian in them.

I was gifted seeds a couple of years ago, to produce fresh seeds to the well minded. They came from a rasta singer which had this strain in his community for more than 30 years. This was the opportunity to spread the lambsbread over the internet.

Those strains are not easy to grow and produce far less, hence the majority is not interested in them. Most people prefers strong and heavy hybrids that produces more in less time. Who can blame them?

But for those that are still interested in the highs of the old days, whatever the difficulty to obtain them , let's enjoy these few pics my friends !

51574Jamaican_11.JPG

51574LambsbreadBud1.jpg

5157417.jpg

51574LambsbreadBud2.jpg

5157418.jpg

5157419.jpg

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
isnt it Lambs BREATH??

the strain bob marley smoked..i had some norhtern cali outdoor of this back in 2007...super stinky smelled like goats no joke but was so frosty and potent.

SauchBoss

I am new to this forum, but i am currently working on some Bob Marley's Lambs Bread. I acquired the strain from a seed i found in an 8th from the local dispensary. Grew up the seed into a mother, took some clones and now im working on a little something....

END OF WEEK 4:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 14
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 18

I saw this post and it brought back some awesome memories, I too had the pleasure of sampling lambsbreath or lambsbread back in the mid 80's I remember it extremely well, compact very lt. green to almost white buds and this shit was not for amateurs, I was a fairly seasoned toker and it knocked me on my ass, you could not mix this shit with alcohol at all your world would spin like never before.

J

John Public

cocoa tea,maybe?

It seems John Public and guest were the same :tiphat:

No, not Cocoa Tea, it came from the singer Bushman, if my memory still works (and you can doubt this considering I double posted in this topic :) ).