What's new

Lalandia ude og lidt inde 09

L

lalandia

Takker..Nelliepigen Ja du må da kende de Oasisx der. Jeg har en han og to hunner for sure nu og de er 4 uger nu, under 18/6..såå lidt auto er der da. Jeg har en SSSDH x (UK08 x LR2) som hannen får lov at dunke. Så kan jeg lige nå at få frø inden udendørs starter op. Det bliver sjovt at se hvilke pheno'er der skyder frem af det x.

peace

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
hahaha, jeg er bannet der for at slå en lille nyhed op. dcf forum needs new hands

L

lalandia

Thats the way it goes, when you are a hybrid from hell....Nej det er sq over min fatteevne.

fred

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Yes jeg blev smidt ud for at skrive for mange punktum....lol

lets make a mutany and kidnap dcf..hehehehehehehe

L

lalandia

Little update from the MiGrow

IMG_2593.jpg

IMG_2594.jpg

IMG_2595.jpg

IMG_2596.jpg

IMG_2597.jpg

IMG_2598.jpg

IMG_2600.jpg

IMG_2601.jpg

IMG_2602.jpg

IMG_2603.jpg

IMG_2605.jpg

IMG_2606.jpg

IMG_2607-1.jpg

IMG_2608.jpg

IMG_2609.jpg

peace all

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Yes sir.....i´m over that!!!

Lets talk weed n´hash ppl....

When du you start sprouting for the outdoor season lala?

I am going straight Corn-field this sommer....any suggestions what would work well in there with the corn?

peace

icetoker

N

NellaK

Mester Lala great news about them new seeds .
I started some Low ryder and some of my Auto Ak47/sssdh i hope to make a litter for this sesson to grow as well :) i wish to find a fast one maybe a auto gen i can breed in some of yours and my crosses of sssdh and af strains so im very very hooked on this new seed run of yours i can use the "blood" i offer your my tiny girl body as a trade so hell yes good grow vibes to ya ...stay safe n high

L

lalandia

I'll wait to see whats on the menu in april before i decide what to run OD this year...But this sssdh x (UK08 x LR#2) x (Oasis x LR#2) x LR#2 i'll try for sure. And Lolli Sat Dom will be in my garden too as a seedgrow cos peeps has to try this one. Shes a very heavy hitting sativa. But the rest has to be indica doms i think. Specially my Ulduz if she comes back from the states.

Hell no Nellie, im not into small skinny gals...They allways crack when im penetrading and it makes a terrible mess, even tho' my greek streetdogs loves to lick up the the bodyfluids of those poor gals...see u soon Nellie

peace

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Hell no Nellie, im not into small skinny gals...They allways crack when im penetrading and it makes a terrible mess, even tho' my greek streetdogs loves to lick up the the bodyfluids of those poor gals...see u soon Nellie

....LOL :biggrin:

N

NellaK

:yay: thats sick LOOOOL
But i guees thats why ya dogs have shiny coat :smokeit:

When we are around them creatures take a look on my new plot helper :smokey:

picture.php

L

lalandia

God damn it Nellie did that dog ran into the wall with the face first??....No K thats a sweet little dog.

Looks a lil like a Hybrid from Hell

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Is allways inspiring to come to this topic;)
Keep them coming Lalandia.
Gonna pop the PotMix and i hope i get my hands in some of your beans...no disrespect of course:)
Peace

Latest posts

Latest posts