What's new

Lalandia ude og lidt inde 09

L

lalandia

Now i tried the red pheno of UK08 x b3n7/dp....And shes very much like her mother, very sativa with a couchlock if u dont take care. Some nice music will def get u there. Taste is sweet/earthy..more sweet than her mother. A lil forest in it to. Shes a creeper stating of with the 3 toke. Then up, up, up and SLAM after ½ hour. couchs calling.

When im ok again i'll try the green pheno

N

NellaK

Yeah we both are gonna have some weird/nice crosses with SSSDH this year..Im not sure what dusted the Nadia uve got...Could be LR#2 or UK08...Theres a little chance that a Nadia male i had is the one...Oh man, shes a slutt, she dont know whos the father to her children...But what the fuck thats how a lot of girls are where we live aint' it

peace

LMAO Out of 100 cusins ho is the father , If they dont know ho the father is they just have to look thru the famili three ...

The WW x RD is nice my frind i cant wait to try the cross i got ..

Stay safe n stoned

N

NellaK

Thihi ;)

Great smoke report "couchlock" love that expression , thats the effect we wont :D

Last edited:
L

lalandia

Just a little from the MiGrow

IMG_2511.jpg

IMG_2511-1.jpg

IMG_2512.jpg

IMG_2514.jpg

IMG_2524.jpg

week end peace

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
OH WO, your krome triangle hydrid looks pretty frosty! did that pretty woman have sex with doobies cindy hybrid male?

N

NellaK

LOOL m8 u have to move sssdh out in a few weeks cuz she will overgrow it total...Loooking real good, bushy she is and soon fat and tasty som en i helvede...

L

lalandia

Thx friends...Heres some of my next projects

IMG_2574.jpg

IMG_2567.jpg

IMG_2569.jpg

IMG_2571.jpg

IMG_2572.jpg

IMG_2573.jpg

All vegged under T8 tubes 3 x 36w

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Beutiful min ven!

Den der sd x cc ligner sgu godt nok sin fætter dumbo!!! hehehehe

bliver spændende at følge

icetoker

N

NellaK

Nice new stuff broski...vil følge oasis / lr x lr spændt :D håber på en virkelig hurtig tøs