What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Laion's 600W Hindu Kush x (Zamal x Warlock)

Dimajones-AICC-

Veteran
Really great looking plant bro!

Its amazing u wont even need to trim it! There is no trim LOL It´s the ready buds plant hehehe!

Keep it green, Big Ups!

PS. Keep some for when ill be there ;) I cant wait to taste it!

LAION

Veteran
Yes the first one is FIRE!!
Btw, it seems thay zamal origins will take some days or even weeks more to end up than the HK, but i bet it worths!!
Big ups" !!
Yer she is Fire. She will go 65 days or 70 MAX.
:thank you:Elrubio!

:thank you:
ST-ST-STACKING WITH RESIN!!!!! nice building up of resin laion. shes real purrrrdy :tiphat: I just want to eat my comp screen
thx bro, always glad to hear nice comments from you. He He

swinging bats laion, thats some devilish good looking mj
Cheers Opus.
Holy crap, those things are stacking.... They wont be bad at all to trim.
ye I hope so too:D!
Really great looking plant bro!

Its amazing u wont even need to trim it! There is no trim LOL It´s the ready buds plant hehehe!

Keep it green, Big Ups!

PS. Keep some for when ill be there ;) I cant wait to taste it!
This plant requires some trim but not much. Keep it green in spain bro! Thx for everything:thank you:

picture.php

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i know i already told u in chat yo,but them are some stunning ladies LAION...keep up the good work,and keep that mack hand strong.
peace-T-

WAMEN

Joint Date: Today.
Veteran
U gonna have an amazing old skool smoke man!! props for the healthy plants and frosty colas!
keep it up bro

Opus53

it just gets better man, I did the exhile many years back and failed to reveg her, this looks very potent stuff buddy, bests with the drytime..opus

Opus53

yer I tested one sample from day 51 and it was very potent

lol:laughing: man after my own heart:jump: iv just started testin my blockheadz at 45:bump::bump::bump: make way for the trips:dance013:......all good stuff buddy, strong widow effect really came threw in the exhile:jump:..iv always wanted to have a crack at the other stuff magnus had on sale but never got the chance....gracie from italy did a warlock last year with some really top grade herbs if you'v never seen it........

looks to be a keeper, id expect big things from this even from a pollen chuckers point of veiw:tiphat:

bests opus

LAION

Veteran
lol:laughing: man after my own heart:jump: iv just started testin my blockheadz at 45:bump::bump::bump: make way for the trips:dance013:......all good stuff buddy, strong widow effect really came threw in the exhile:jump:..iv always wanted to have a crack at the other stuff magnus had on sale but never got the chance....gracie from italy did a warlock last year with some really top grade herbs if you'v never seen it........

looks to be a keeper, id expect big things from this even from a pollen chuckers point of veiw:tiphat:

bests opus
Awesome Opus, I haven't seen that grow to be honest.
OT> I pollinated that same clone for F2's some weeks ago but that clone is on day 20-25 flowering or something..

Thanks again buddy :tiphat: