What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Laion's 600W Hindu Kush x (Zamal x Warlock)

LAION

Veteran
Thanks Sour,Mr.Com. I had my album private for some odd reason.

It´s been a few years since I grew these out.. Times have changed. I really miss the sativa I grew out and smoked.. So good and delicious.

Looking back I had problems getting rid of the runoff water which caused EC to rise and give me nutrient burn/lockout/burned tips. At least I made sure to flush down to 50ppm every time!

Now I am running a shop vac and life is easy... This is actually my first run trying out the shop vac and I love it. Really hoping to see if keeping healthy plants without over feeding, burning affects flavor and how. This clone I have been running for 1+ year straight....Will know in 2 months.

picture.php

Looking back I am happy that I made this grow thread.

BroughtSuperior

Veteran
looks great LAION, whats that clone , and what the hell is a shop vac, is like a vacuum cleaner for the runoff or im i way of, man im not keeping up with the late techs!!!

LAION

Veteran
looks great LAION, whats that clone , and what the hell is a shop vac, is like a vacuum cleaner for the runoff or im i way of, man im not keeping up with the late techs!!!
D-KUSH(ChemDxSFVOG by KarmaG) x Casey Jones cross done by a German friend. Shop vac is a wet/dry vacuum machine ya.:)
picture.php

mlQ4iD6.jpg

:tiphat:

BroughtSuperior

Veteran
Hum seems mighty dank, i have something similar , Motorbreath (Chem D x SFV OG Kush) By Jimmy Nitz, i hope they looks half as good as yours!
1L

Dimajones-AICC-

Veteran
Wow!
They are looking very good Laion! Great job. Really silver buds.
Happy to see such a great results over there bro. Looking forward to meet ya soon

Tere tulemast, ;)

BroughtSuperior

Veteran
Man you got me thinking, can show me a pic of your Shop Vac i would love to see it, i think i seen them at some shops here but i though they weren't that good, and the price range, is it expensive?
1L

Sirdabsalot46n2

Veteran
Outstanding Thread

Outstanding Thread

I have Spread too much Reputation in the Last 24 hours....

Hot damn Laion:dance013:

Superb job my friend...

It is easy to see why you're so respected here.
:tiphat:

LAION

Veteran
Wow!
They are looking very good Laion! Great job. Really silver buds.
Happy to see such a great results over there bro. Looking forward to meet ya soon.

Tere tulemast,
Thx bro. I can safely say that if we had not met that day I would not be here writing this reply to you and for sure I would not have this thread... I am so grateful for that day we met...DAYUMN. See you soon!

Man you got me thinking, can show me a pic of your Shop Vac i would love to see it, i think i seen them at some shops here but i though they weren't that good, and the price range, is it expensive?
1L
https://www.kaercher.com/uk/home-garden/vacuums/multi-purpose-vacuum-cleaners/mv3-p-16298840.html &&&& http://www.kaercher.com/uk/home-garden/vacuums/multi-purpose-vacuum-cleaners.html#1

Original price was 109 Euro but I managed to get a discount and only paid 75 EUR total. My version is without the "P". You don`t even need a filter if you use it for water/coco/leaves only. Blower option is really good for certain situations.

Hope you too ksome Cuts bro
smile.gif
:canabis: for sure bro.

I have Spread too much Reputation in the Last 24 hours....

Hot damn Laion

Superb job my friend...

It is easy to see why you're so respected here.

View Image
Thank you sirdabalot! I guess if you stick around long enough helpful points will stack up. :biggrin:

tbhY0xn.jpg

Peace