What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ladyfarmer's organic greenhouse grow

Excellent strains, stellar set up!

Had a smaller version a few years ago. Greenhouses are great to start earlier, extend the season.
KUDOS!

Hello aridbud, :)

Thank you, asides from a couple of strains, most are new to me this season but seemed interesting and here I am. :)

gorilla ganja

looking nice. I'm doing serious 6 as well, but mine are not as comfy as yours are in the greenhouse. keep up the good work

looking nice. I'm doing serious 6 as well, but mine are not as comfy as yours are in the greenhouse. keep up the good work

Here are a couple of images from the greenhouse taken two days ago. That single plant is a Serious 6. :)

Attachments

• july2, laying down landscape fabric.jpg
    july2, laying down landscape fabric.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 10
  • july2, Serious 6.JPG
    july2, Serious 6.JPG
    54.3 KB · Views: 10

gorilla ganja

The serious 6 is looking nice and healthy. A few questions if you don't mind.
When did you germinate the S6? How tall is it? Hard to tell from pic. Did you top ?
What latitude are you at?
Some people have had problems with S6 in the south, flowering when they started outdoors to early. It will be nice to compare plants this season with you. Mine were started indoors April 20, I'm guessing I'm a month or so behind you.
Peace GG

The serious 6 is looking nice and healthy. A few questions if you don't mind.
When did you germinate the S6? How tall is it? Hard to tell from pic. Did you top ?
What latitude are you at?
Some people have had problems with S6 in the south, flowering when they started outdoors to early. It will be nice to compare plants this season with you. Mine were started indoors April 20, I'm guessing I'm a month or so behind you.
Peace GG

Germinated way back in January or February, didn't keep track, then kept it and all the others growing indoors with organic soil until end of first week of June, at which point they were all transplanted in the greenhouse. I think it measures about 5' 4" but it may have grown since.
Am at 46º N, summers are hot and humid but a little on the short side. Yes, will be fun to see how yours grow as well. Keep me updated. :)

Although I have not yet come across a single article about it, I have decided to use Chaga concentrate ( diluted ) as a fertilizer for my plants. It seems to be doing wonders for them and they are looking healthier than ever.

gorilla ganja

Germinated way back in January or February, didn't keep track, then kept it and all the others growing indoors with organic soil until end of first week of June, at which point they were all transplanted in the greenhouse. I think it measures about 5' 4" but it may have grown since.
Am at 46º N, summers are hot and humid but a little on the short side. Yes, will be fun to see how yours grow as well. Keep me updated. :)

Thank you for sharing the information ladyfarmer. Just click on the link below to watch my humble grow. I warn you tho, there is some stress going on and it may not be pretty.:biggrin:
Peace GG

Mid-July, or close enough and here are pics of my plants. :)

Attachments

• july12, Headband1.JPG
    july12, Headband1.JPG
    47.2 KB · Views: 11
  • july11, Ace of Spades.JPG
    july11, Ace of Spades.JPG
    42.3 KB · Views: 14
  • july11, Bubba K x White Russian x Ace of Spades.JPG
    july11, Bubba K x White Russian x Ace of Spades.JPG
    35.3 KB · Views: 18
  • july11, Canadian Crude1.JPG
    july11, Canadian Crude1.JPG
    59.2 KB · Views: 15
  • july11, Nebula x Juan x Big.JPG
    july11, Nebula x Juan x Big.JPG
    39.6 KB · Views: 12
  • july11, inside .JPG
    july11, inside .JPG
    62 KB · Views: 12
  • july11, Train Wreck.JPG
    july11, Train Wreck.JPG
    34.9 KB · Views: 12
  • july11, Sin Mint1.JPG
    july11, Sin Mint1.JPG
    45.7 KB · Views: 11
  • july11, Serious 6.JPG
    july11, Serious 6.JPG
    52.2 KB · Views: 10
  • july11, OG Kush x Snow Lotus.JPG
    july11, OG Kush x Snow Lotus.JPG
    38.3 KB · Views: 16
The list of above plants:

818 Headband, aka Sour OG
Ace of Spades
Bubba Kush x White Russian x Ace of Spades
Canadian Crude ( N.L. x Diesel )
Nebula x Juan x Big
OG Kush x Snow Lotus
Serious 6
Sin Mint Cookies
Train Wreck
The interior of the greenhouse

wow chaga on the plants! luxurious!

keep us posted on the results.

Hi Heady, :)

Yes Chaga concentrate in small doses along with fish emulsion and blackstrap molasses is what I've opted to use as a tea for my plants and they really seem to like it. :)

Here are my latest batch of images taken earlier today:

Attachments

• july25, Headband.JPG
    july25, Headband.JPG
    31.6 KB · Views: 10
  • july25, Canadian Crude.JPG
    july25, Canadian Crude.JPG
    59.6 KB · Views: 11
  • july25, Bubba Kush x White Russian x Ace of Spades.jpg
    july25, Bubba Kush x White Russian x Ace of Spades.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 16
  • july25, Ace of Spades.JPG
    july25, Ace of Spades.JPG
    35.9 KB · Views: 9
  • july 25, OG Kush x Snow Lotus.JPG
    july 25, OG Kush x Snow Lotus.JPG
    34.6 KB · Views: 10
  • july25, Nebula x Juan x Big.JPG
    july25, Nebula x Juan x Big.JPG
    52.3 KB · Views: 10
  • july25, Serious6.JPG
    july25, Serious6.JPG
    31.6 KB · Views: 10
  • july25, Sin Mint Cookies.JPG
    july25, Sin Mint Cookies.JPG
    43 KB · Views: 11
  • july25, Train Wreck.JPG
    july25, Train Wreck.JPG
    58.8 KB · Views: 11

gorilla ganja

Everything is looking healthy, some nice growth since last pics. Do you have anything starting to flower yet? It kinda look like it with Serious 6 in the pic. but hard to tell from the distance. What's your favorite strain as we approach flowering? As far as vigor and structure.
Best of luck with rest of season.
Peace GG

Hemphrey Bogart

Veteran
Wow, what a great greenhouse and some really nice strains going in there! Great job so far, LF.

Question: Are you giving them any foliar feeds?

HB.

Everything is looking healthy, some nice growth since last pics. Do you have anything starting to flower yet? It kinda look like it with Serious 6 in the pic. but hard to tell from the distance. What's your favourite strain as we approach flowering? As far as vigor and structure.
Best of luck with rest of season.
Peace GG

Hi :)

Thank you, and yes, some are already in flower with buds popping out all over. The Serious 6 as well as the Nebula x Juan x Big are way ahead and should be done easily by mid-September. My fave is the 818 Headband, aka Sour OG but many of the strains and crosses I have growing are new to me so I don't know if this will change. :)

The TrainWreck is a monster plant, growing very tall and sturdy but still hasn't begun to flower and I think it won't be ready until mid to late October. I love that it has some 9 fingered leaves.

I am about to post some new images with a couple of bud shots. :)

Latest posts

Latest posts