What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ladyfarmer's organic greenhouse grow

Hello, :)

So, I thought I'd share the pleasure I have in growing these beautiful plants. All of what I grow is organic and sun grown in my greenhouse and the only electricity used is for 2 industrial fans that help with air flow and humidity control.

Here's a few pics :)

https://www.icmag.com/ic/attachment.php?attachmentid=321706

Attachments

• june19, Nebula x Juan x Big.jpg
    june19, Nebula x Juan x Big.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 22
  • june19, Headband.jpg
    june19, Headband.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 18
  • june19, OG Kush x Snow Lotus.jpg
    june19, OG Kush x Snow Lotus.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 15
  • june19, Serious 6.jpg
    june19, Serious 6.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 17
  • june19, Trainwreck.jpg
    june19, Trainwreck.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 18

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
nice clean setup .. your making the ladies look good...yeehaw.. I used to have 4 greenhouses 2,, 98 ft and 2, 28 ft.. I miss them

Good lookin greenhouse!

What size gh and strains ya got going this year?

You in CO?

turbo

Greenhouse measures 70' L x 24' W x 13 H

Strains:

Ace of Spades
Bubba Kush x Ace of Spades
Canadian Crude ( N.L. x Diesel )
818 Headband, aka Sour OG
OG Kush x Snow Lotus
Serious 6
Sin Mint Cookies
Trainwreck
Nebula x Juan x Big

nice clean setup .. your making the ladies look good...yeehaw.. I used to have 4 greenhouses 2,, 98 ft and 2, 28 ft.. I miss them

In the past, I have grown outdoors but up this way, frost comes a little too early and the rain and humidity take their toll, so now I'm going all out with a greenhouse. :)

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
Nice ladyfarmer, I dream of a greenhouse that size one day.

What goes into your soil mix out of interest?

Peace

Limeygreen

Veteran
Excellent job it looks like it will be a decent harvest come fall, any chance you may end up adding some black out curtains and pull out a couple crops a year instead?

sho

Veteran
Welcome to the forum. I'd offer you a chair but you're probably watering by hand like the rest of us haha

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
beautiful!

my friend had a MOST excellent pheno of sinmint cookies. i hope you find something equally unique and delish!

Nice ladyfarmer, I dream of a greenhouse that size one day.

What goes into your soil mix out of interest?

Peace

Hello Piff :)

All sorts of goodies, basically I got my soil from the local organic plant Nursery, then I added promix, perlite and as additives; worm castings, blood meal, bone meal, guano ( veg & flower ), dolomitic lime, mycorhizea, and probably one or two others I am not thinking of at the moment. :)

Excellent job it looks like it will be a decent harvest come fall, any chance you may end up adding some black out curtains and pull out a couple crops a year instead?

Hello Limeygreen, :)

Thank you, learning as I go. No, no black out covering this time around and will only always do one crop a year, it's plenty for me.

Welcome to the forum. I'd offer you a chair but you're probably watering by hand like the rest of us haha

Hello Sho :)

Thank you, and yes, you are quite right, I water by hand, and just pulling that hose around is a bit of a job. Stick around as the plants grow. :)

beautiful!

my friend had a MOST excellent pheno of sinmint cookies. i hope you find something equally unique and delish!

Hello Head blunts :)

A friend sent me two small clones of Sin Mint Cookies by mail and they survived and now growing well out in the greenhouse. It's a first for me, working with this strain and hoping results are good.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
In the past, I have grown outdoors but up this way, frost comes a little too early and the rain and humidity take their toll, so now I'm going all out with a greenhouse. :)

Excellent strains, stellar set up!

Had a smaller version a few years ago. Greenhouses are great to start earlier, extend the season.
KUDOS!