What's new

Laboratory Grade Warehouse

G

GOOROO

and how many kw?

No dutchmaster, or cyco...I know they have pgr's but they kill it

G

GOOROO

well shit you've got over 100 strains so that alone is gonna put you well above 100 plants but alright......

I work in multiple facilities in Co. Your's def looks the most up to par thus far.

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
WOW that is amazing is all I can think of saying LOL DAMN BRO you got it going on there LOL .. I would try that bud lol peace out Headband707

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 18
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 19
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 19
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 17
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 14
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 15
The pcs above were so thick you had to crawl in and out of the room to get to the epicenter.

Here is one we pulled out to show size, it was about 80- lbs (wet), and 9 feet tall/12 feet around.

The uc grows strait monsters.

Attachments

• harvest.jpg
    harvest.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 14
  • roots.jpg
    roots.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 14
  • stalks.jpg
    stalks.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 10

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Now thats a proper root ball. Sez it all to me.. Buds are the outcome. But the roots is where the magic happens IME
Keep up the good works

iSMOKE.KUSH

Veteran
80 lbs wet?! that had to be including the rootball. 80 lbs wet is atleast 20 lbs dry, and that isn't a 20 lb plant lol.

moisture takes up at least 90-94% of plant weight, it could just be how far off your numbers are.

But why wouldnt it include roots? we had to lift those too right?

TicalionStalion

man, those UCs are official. the water movement thru them is amazing, looks like it would take ur hand off if u stuck it in! man, every UC setup iv seen has been amazing. might have to try the little 4 banger.

iSMOKE.KUSH

Veteran
moisture takes up at least 90-94% of plant weight, it could just be how far off your numbers are.

But why wouldnt it include roots? we had to lift those too right?

because the way you worded it made it sound like you pulled down 80 lbs of wet nugs. i have to call bullshit when i see it.

90-94%...? i never lose that much wet weight when i dry my herb. i lose generally 75%.

so it was including root ball? ok....that's quite possible. but that isn't an 8 lb plant even. just to be clear..

http://www.plantstress.com/Methods/RWC.htm

"Relative water content (RWC) is the appropriate measure of plant water status in terms of the physiological consequence of cellular water deficit. While water potential as an estimate of plant water status is useful in dealing with water transport in the soil-plant-atmosphere continuum, it does not account for osmotic adjustment (OA). OA is a powerful mechanism of conserving cellular hydration under drought stress and RWC expresses the effect of OA in this respect. Hence RWC is an appropriate estimate of plant water status in terms of cellular hydration under the possible effect of both leaf water potential and OA.
The method has long been in use, even before it re-examination (Barrs and Weatherley, 1962), when it was also termed ‘relative turgidity’. Recently it gained increasing appreciation. Some exemplary uses and discussion of RWC in physiological as well breeding research can be found in this web site ‘Reference Database’ ID numbers 1903, 2181, 3418, 3813, 3883, 4793 and especially a nice analysis in 3940. Searching for keyword RWC will provide many more studies where this parameter has been used.
The method is simple. It estimates the current water content of the sampled leaf tissue relative the maximal water content it can hold at full turgidity. It is a measure of water deficit in the leaf.

***Normal values of RWC range between 98% in turgid and transpiring leaves to about 40% in severely desiccated and dying leaves. In most crop species the typical RWC at about wilting is around 60% to 70%, with exceptions."

Maybe your plants arnt very healthy? 75% is the TWP.

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
I think you are talking about whole plant weight (wet) compared to dry buds, and he's talking about buds weight (wet compared to dry).
don't you know how much dry harvest you got from that plants? I'd be interested. thanks and congrats for your set-up.

I know how much because we collected data to correlate root mass/weight with finished product weights.

That information is unfortunately proprietary.

MIway

Veteran
I know how much because we collected data to correlate root mass/weight with finished product weights.

That information is unfortunately proprietary.

Why would that be 'proprietary' information? It would seem that if you found roots average X% of the total wet weight for strain A, then...??? It's just interesting information, not exactly something you are doing that is proprietary... not exactly something that gives another a 'competitive advantage' over you... or you over someone else.

Now, say if you found a way to reduce the total from X% to x%, and that netted you a higher overall yield for the same strain... then perhaps that process or procedure might be considered proprietary, as it would be unique to you.

I just don't get it. Right now it's just raw data that you could be sharing with the community... and we already have general working theories regarding root mass & health, as it relates to growth. You could be offering us basic data to evaluate this... again, not like its a competitive advantage for you or anything...???

Dankgravy

I think proprietary was the wrong choice of words. More like I don't want to be showing everyone I pulled x amount of lbs on the internet...

Latest posts

Latest posts