What's new

KW31 Try Sour Kush, G.H. Bubba Kush, Dinafem Critical + & Road Runner

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
so grower today arrive my seed from ....tude and everything is ok, i post some shot and seed are already in a glass of water untill tomorrow between morning and lunch time then i put in my cube grodan4x4x4 cm then i put all cube with my seed inside my heated propagator that use just 12 w to maintain a temperature around 22°/25° degrees, i think soon i start a new grow diary for first grow in this 2011..enjoyed!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited by a moderator:

DaPurps

Nice seeds I will def follow along, I am interested to see you grow out the fast neville's and the WWxBB :) I am thinking of getting some WWxBB soon for myself.

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
Nice seeds I will def follow along, I am interested to see you grow out the fast neville's and the WWxBB :) I am thinking of getting some WWxBB soon for myself.

you are welcome dapurps, we can see soon how they come this genetic i'm very curious too...:tiphat:

Can't wait to see some other killer's job :)
gogo killer!
:wave:

hey hey thanks friend, how are you?? i think still enjoyed for the great result from your grow..some kick ass weed man, i'm very excited to start my first grow for this new year..soon i start a new grow diary where you can come to see new project mate :wave:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
they smoke most very sweet fruit skunk , but i think the fert. i use make the difference..if you grow with organic fert. maybe change some tasty but me i like my advanced hydroponic of holland also if i grow in soil and not hydro.....just what i think bro anyway thanks for appreciate!!!