What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

KW31 Try Sour Kush, G.H. Bubba Kush, Dinafem Critical + & Road Runner

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
Im going to keep an eye on this one. i have some headband in the fridge for my next grow will be nice to watch it grow.
yeah iron_lion nice to have you onboard man..:laughing:
here n tagged
will be watching
you are welcome sirsmokalot...:)
Nice looking and healty plants KW :yes:
I can see how short your plants are...what minimun temps do you have?sometimes when it's too cold plants ramain shorter.
:wave:
hey noreason thanks for stopping by :tiphat:...you no what i mean ..the temp. in cab change from first 6 hour and the last 12h ..why you think ..when the light going on they start only cfl around tent and the temp. still 21° only ..they change after 6 hour when the MH250 w start and arrive to 24 °, i do this because the location of cab is like secret and in this first 6 h maybe family go in this place and feel the exhaust fan and vents , like this when cfl start i don't need exhaust fan for now because plants still very young , only cfl and one pc fan going on and you don't feel fan , later start everything like exhaust fan, intake fan, pc fan, mh 250w. now after a week or so when the plants are ready for flow i don't need this because go only the 12 h when family don't go there..i check the plants everyday untill now if this metod add some problem to the plants, i notice only what you tell me the plants still little shorth and maybe miss one internode in comparison to other time i grow, but don't worry continius like this only one week more then in flow they explode fo su!! if you haveadvice please tell me if this cause some stress!!..:wave:
hey bro i didnt knew that you started another round,ill follow from now on, the girls hare looking good, perfect condiction i might add, im very interested to see the results of headband and bubba, heard allot of rubbish about this two seedbanks, but that doesnt mean that their shiit is bad.
cheers
hey broughtsuperior thanks for appreciate the work man, any advice imput or some what you think are welcome, i heard also some rubbish from g.h. but from reserva privada i think have nice genetic bro, anyway i want try some from both of seed bank, i don't believe is all shit you no just we care for the plants we give the maximum what we can, just funny!! :tiphat:
Hey man you have a good green thumb!
Tagged!
:wave: :gday:

thank wolv you are welcome!! :wave:

And1M

Hey man, pullin up a chair for this one :) can't wait to see how well you'll do. You're still keeping with the plan to flip them by the end of October?

Cheers :)

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
Hey man, pullin up a chair for this one :) can't wait to see how well you'll do. You're still keeping with the plan to flip them by the end of October?

Cheers :)

yeah you are welcome and1m i give you free popcorn..:lurk:..ah ah :bump:
i try give the best man i try...yes the plan is keep the bitches in veg. for few days more then flip to flow. because i need , my cab is 150cm high and maybe is time you no the baby have already 4 nodes and some 5 nodes, i want also topped 2 bubba and 2 sour kush just for see what happen and for teacher myself for grow also different style ...any imput is appreciate!!

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
update day 20 vegetative

update day 20 vegetative

hey growers the garden going quietly good , i topped one of sour kush between 4° AND 5° INTERNODE , i think is time to flip because the plants have already 4 nodes and some 5 and also the cab still 15cm high!!
the c+ promise good maybe real bush plant, show the very shorth internode ..

opsh i forget to annunce that my road runner present the female preflwer..pistill are onboard :dance013: ..maybe soon i can make nice pistill shot when they coming big , for now still small ..i can't take a nice pix with this camera..

r.r. female
picture.php

picture.php

critical +.. promise good
picture.php

picture.php

the sour kush after topped,
i hope good..!!
picture.php

picture.php

and all plants shot have the name write on.
picture.php

coming more ....:wave:

C

CFL_Grow

Hey man it's starting to look pretty darn good in there ! They are taking off.

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
continius updates from day 20 yesterday.... now is time to show some sour kush, the first 4 pix are the stranger one sour kush, she miss half internode before i think but now after 10 day look what a hell...

sour kush stranger..hey grower any comment for this one?? to me look same in the flower timw with alternate nodes but still veg.time ..WTF """WTF """ :dunno:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

THIS IS MY PRETTY SOUR KUSH WITH MORE INDICA PHENO THEN OTHER 4, VERY FAT LEAVES AND NICE SHORTH STRUCTURE, PROMISE GOOD..:whistling:
picture.php

picture.php

....:whip: .. i change dosage of nutes,from advanced hydroponics of holland i start use grow ,bloom,micro in low dosage without use bloom for few time, every water ph stable at 6.5 , very sorprise when i DO test the ph range in my tap water ...yeah 7 ph, i just keep for few days water before watering with fertilizer and if i need i add some GHE ph down FOR ARRIVE TO 6.5...also i think i give for 1 week more the root-c from atami for healthy root, when i transplant the last 2 bubba from small pot to definitive pot the root looks healthy fucking white and start make many circle around soil ..:muahaha:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
this is the big one bubba into the grow , ready for flip!!
picture.php

picture.php

other bubba kush, also healthy and green
picture.php

picture.php

little bubba or different pheno..
picture.php

maybe different pheno ..coming pretty nice fo su..:stfu:
picture.php

group shot..critical + looks imponent..promise good
picture.php

other side group shot, some sour kush present curved probably from freeze room... "fuct up shit " ..very different effect for c+ or road runner and bubba ..this group present nice leaves and no curved
picture.php

trueblu23

Just did some bubba kush from gh not too long ago, got a lemony smell and a pretty good indica stone hit me really hard first time trying it from lowered tolerance and a strong plant :) I also got a sour kush freebie I have wondered about, cant wait to see how these turn out good luck.

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
Just did some bubba kush from gh not too long ago, got a lemony smell and a pretty good indica stone hit me really hard first time trying it from lowered tolerance and a strong plant :) I also got a sour kush freebie I have wondered about, cant wait to see how these turn out good luck.
hey thanks for stopping mate !!
Nice gals buddy ;)

jare thank you :tiphat:..

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
updates day 22 veg,...yesterday

updates day 22 veg,...yesterday

hey growerzzzz im back with some fresh shot from my garden, still everything good and this is the first day 12/12 because yesteday i change timer for flip, the pix round down is from last day veg. yesterday...

the beautifull road runner continius grow well and show the preflower female...if you check you can see..maybe better few day later pistoll shot!!
picture.php

picture.php

from upstairs view..road r. 22 day
picture.php

front view road runner, no look big for auto's at 22 day , from today go in flow with other plant, i just curious to see how much grow..
picture.php

this is the critical + at 22 day veg. nice plant coming already big fat stem ..short internode very bush plant look
picture.php

fat stem fo su!!!
picture.php

picture.php

all in one pix..the first plant up and down in left side are 2 sour kush topped
picture.php

more pix coming soon..:wave:

C

CFL_Grow

They looks very healthy. Guess the show starts soon since you flipped :)

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
continius from updates day 22 vg. last day 18/6 , now already flower phase..can't wait for see pistoll up this bitches!!! :laughing:

this is the bubba kush big one, from 5 bubba i get 2 big and 3 little less big but still all nice plant for now..
picture.php

picture.php

this is one bubba still in 1 gallon pot ..very healthy and green also
picture.php

picture.php

this is the sister still same pot and same aspect ...good :dance013:
picture.php

bubba kush , one of the 3 same bubba
picture.php

picture.php

maybe looks little more big the last 2 i post before but all bubba promise good, i want topped one but i don't no wich one ...if anyone have a idea of wich bubba i can topped please can tell me!!!

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
also i have some fresh shot of sour kush at 22 day veg same other..
i topped one more s.k. before flip to 12/12 i hope i make good , this time i try fim but for me is like a topped..eh eh..

sour kush..
picture.php

picture.php

this is the sour kush with more indica pheno ..:bump:
picture.php

picture.php

this is the stranger one sour kush...if anyone no why she grow like this ...please stopping
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

looks like grow same in flower time with alternate nodes or no??? looks this to me but other plant grow normally ..bohh :dunno: mistery plant

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
this is the stranger one sour kush...if anyone no why she grow like this ...please stopping
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

looks like grow same in flower time with alternate nodes or no??? looks this to me but other plant grow normally ..bohh :dunno: mistery plant

I bet this one is going to be killer. I had a pheno Whiteberry that branched like that in alternating nodes like that. It was a killer yielder producing one huge cola that was about 18 inches long. I'd definitely keep a clone of this one just in cast it turns into a monster. I'm real intersted in following your grow as I just cracked a bean of Sour Kush that I got as a freebie on my last bean drop. Good luck!

mgk :tiphat:

DevilWeed

Just had an AK47 start that way. By the 5th node it started spitting perfect trifoliate leaf sets. Can be a really good thing...or mean nothing at all from what I've read.