What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

KW31 Try Sour Kush, G.H. Bubba Kush, Dinafem Critical + & Road Runner

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
Nice babies man ;)

Anyway, i noticed in my phenos that are almost all nice feeder, especially StrawD "magna come na zoccola" (LOL :D) and it's a SourDiesel dominant for sure ;)

hey jare i want strawd into my garden very soon bro !! nice high from this !!

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
hey growers i think evening i transplant the last 2 bubba still in small pot, i use nitrozyme for the first 2 time after sprouted and also after transplant, like this help the plants to get out the stress...so tomorrow or after tomor. i post updates, have nice day growers!!

SSLcloner

Looking great. Those babies look so nice and dialed in.

I dunno how the headband compares to what goes around in cali, but if its at all similar, you will love it. Think OG yet skunkier, and more to the happy social sativa buzz. Great joint weed because of flavor, but especially great at concerts thanks to the amazingly uplifting happy high. I've gotta agree with Jare that pretty much anything with Sour D just rocks. Especially StrawD.

Your Sour Kush number 2 has real nice leaf shape. Round yet pointy. I think its gonna be a bomb pheno, just has that look.

Do you plan to do any training/lst/scrog to these ladies?

Last edited by a moderator:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
Looking great. Those babies look so nice and dialed in.

I dunno how the headband compares to what goes around in cali, but if its at all similar, you will love it. Think OG yet skunkier, and more to the happy social sativa buzz. Great joint weed because of flavor, but especially great at concerts thanks to the amazingly uplifting happy high. I've gotta agree with Jare that pretty much anything with Sour D just rocks. Especially StrawD.

Your Sour Kush number 2 has real nice leaf shape. Round yet pointy. I think its gonna be a bomb pheno, just has that look.

Do you plan to do any training/lst/scrog to these ladies?

great words about the genetic man ..you make me impatient after tell me i get happy social sativa buzz can't wait..
the difference about bubba we can see , the sour kush have more thin leaves and bubba more large,thanks also for good imput about tasty and high,i hope the 2°s.k. get a nice pheno looks like this for now, my plan is i have 5 s.k. and i want just try topped 2 before switch flow in start november but we can see soon man if the plants grow enough for switched and topped, this time i go for yield man i want arrive to get around a oz a plant and i hope they coming after good veg., now still 16 day vegetative and continius for a week more fo su !!
i want try topped also 2 of 5 bubba ...:wave:

you have good advice about this sour kush if responde nice to topped???

Last edited by a moderator:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
updates day 16 veg..today

updates day 16 veg..today

hey growers fresh news and fresh shot from garden at continius grow well for now, one of bubba looks really big in comparison to other, but also sour kush looks nice ..all plants have nice color and good healthy, only one s.k. present in the new internode only half set we can see soon how they turn, so stop talking and watching tha pix round..
the first round are all 5 sour kush, 2 pix for plant...

sour kush 1
picture.php

picture.php

sour kush 2..the small one but the higher one
picture.php

picture.php

sour kush 3
picture.php

picture.php

sur kush 4
picture.php

picture.php

sour kush 5, look the nodes miss half new internode but not because me..bohh we can see soon if still a problem or not..
picture.php

picture.php

sour kush 1,3 and 4 looks get same pheno maybe and also the number 5 only because miss half new set we can't see good, the s.k. 2 still small but looks very different from other , the pheno look have more indica and from upstairs view look perfect geometric ..

:wave:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
cople more shot from this updates day 16 veg. now the bubba round coming in...my favorite is the bubba number 1, she look green n' healthy as motherfucking bitches..:laughing:

bubba kush 1, the big plants in the garden ..look this bubba how much they grow in 3 day..the last pix are 3 day before ..same plant!!
picture.php

picture.php

bubba kush 2, i put this in 1 gallon pot for save the space, i have 8 plant in near 2 gallon pot , 2 in 1 gallon pot and the 2 small one also i need to put in 1 gallon pot..
picture.php

picture.php

bubba kush 3, look get long stem/leaves ,in the first pix we can see some up the leaves but nothing to worry is just ash from the joint i have in my lips ah ah, i notice after take pix..
picture.php

picture.php

bubba kush 4, small pot for few days more then transpant, promise good,can't wait for see how they come..
picture.php

picture.php

bubba kush 5, other in small pot same plan then bubba 4..
picture.php

picture.php

so this is the updates, all plant have already 2/3 nodes some show the 4° , the plats looks really healthy and green for take only 3 time nitrozyme for the first day life and in transplant stage then 3 time root-c, from next time i start regolar feeding with grow,bloom,micro from advanced hydroponics of holland and some enzymes+ from advanced natural power..:bump:

any imput or advice or maybe insult are welcome!! :wave:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
hey grower and gals nothing to comment??!! why like this?? i spend much time for numerate the pix and put in ordinary selection and after no get watching n' comment...:comfort: ...i'm joking no worry this morning little bit stupid after a big suck excellent wake up red cherry berry joint...

so after my disorder mental i post the last update from yesterday, now is time for critical+ and road runner, the c+ looks awesome perfect geometric plant , the color is little bit more pale green then s.k. and b.k. and r.r. at loks same color tone..so this is the round of critical+ at day 16 veg.

c+
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

this is the road runner auto's for now everything good, but later when flip to 12/12 i don't no how they grow you no but fo su i put this auto's with the feminized in the grow just for experiment and because i get free from order , just try and chop when are ready, i hope they turn ripe before other like this i have some weed for smoke in the christmas time because other s.k. and b.k. if i flip in start november maybe are ready for january and not for december...
road.r. pix
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

free stopping...:asskick:

C

CFL_Grow

Hey nice plants :) Short nodes, very compact. Looks like you started around the same time as me. Subscribed !

Whats your light schedule? Sorry if i missed it bro. Im doing the 24/0 veg thing this round.

Temps ?

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
Hey nice plants :) Short nodes, very compact. Looks like you started around the same time as me. Subscribed !

Whats your light schedule? Sorry if i missed it bro. Im doing the 24/0 veg thing this round.

Temps ?

thanks for appreciate cfl_grow :tiphat:
for now still veg. 18/6 from 16/17 day and continius for a week or more ,i need to watching the plants if grow enough for flip to flow bro!!
my temp with light on are 23.9°/ 24.3° (35% umidity)and with light off are 19.2°/19.8° (50% umidity)... still good !!!
maybe i just put the idro fog for improvement the relative umidity ..!??! :wave:

I

Iron_Lion

Im going to keep an eye on this one. i have some headband in the fridge for my next grow will be nice to watch it grow.

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice looking and healty plants KW :yes:
I can see how short your plants are...what minimun temps do you have?sometimes when it's too cold plants ramain shorter.
:wave:

BroughtSuperior

Veteran
hey bro i didnt knew that you started another round,ill follow from now on, the girls hare looking good, perfect condiction i might add, im very interested to see the results of headband and bubba, heard allot of rubbish about this two seedbanks, but that doesnt mean that their shiit is bad.
cheers

Latest posts

Latest posts