What's new

KUSH

G

hey I got not many posts can I be orgnkid today? an dont forget the bad spelling

Robhpx13

Im having thoughts that the purple rhino and the pine tar are close in parental genes, they both have a similiar pinkish purple edgeing, anybody else have any info? could these two be related?

G

I have a POK Kryptokush (Kush x Kryptomania) @ 37 days of 12/12 (sorry, no digicam yet). It's a stout 2ft lady w/ a 6" main cola, and about 4 nice "side branch" buds.... nice clusters on all mainstem nodes also. She isn't very
crystalline yet, but her leaves are very glossy (med green). Has kind of a citrus/menthol smell. If she puts on a little more weight, and pops out some trichomes in the next 3 wks or so... should be pretty decent. I do have clones of her as well. :smile: MG

G

Rob, the PTK is an old school pakastani inbred line.... i would assume the purple rhino is some type of white rhino hybrid, i seriously doubt that they are related.

THC

Robhpx13

yeah I got that Info over at Cw, Tom Hill worked exclusivley on his pine tar himself, it was the highlighted purple/pink on edges on fan leaves that were similiar, that purple rhino is some pretty funky stuff, yield kinda sucks but hey cant ask for much from an HQ kush.

BudZad7

Original OG KUSH from HUMBOLDT cica late '70's

Original OG KUSH from HUMBOLDT cica late '70's

This is a pic of OG KUSH (OLD GROWERS-over 50 yrs old) I lived in Northern Cal
in the early '80's ('80-'81) going to college, met these botanists from Humboldt
county, I told them I was taking botany as well as an elective just for extra credits, they realized that I was a good gardner from all the beautiful house plants in my apartment...I also told them that I was in the Army overseas,and
I traveled to various countries including Morroco, Holland...etc...I told them stories of little boys with 1 pound size chunks of hashish for sale to the tourists
it was low quality, but still about 10% thc... :chin: Anyway these botanists said
that they would give me a cutting of this Gov't Gold Seal Afghani/Kush strain that they had a hard time trying to root...so I did my thing an presto! They said that when it was bigger to take another cutting and give them back the original cutting, so I did and here it is 23 yrs later and it almost died 3 different times
thru the years :eek: .....I still have 2 cutting mothers 1 is flowering,and then I
harvest some MONSTER KILLER NUGS!!!! :canabis: ...then put it back into veg
mode and have kept it going for 23 yrs....also my other Purple Khyber Afghani
mother strain started from seed in 1986 is 19 yrs old, been regenerating it all these years.....these strains are adapted to the latitude 36 degrees...look on
a world globe at this latitude and the countries are prime KUSH Growing regions....GEEZ there's Afghanistan, the Hindu Kush region, Kashmir..etc..
high altitude combind with high UV light those bushes are oozing with resin to
protect them from the INTENSE UV (for every 1000' the UV is 4 degrees more
intense) also if u have a 2000' above sea level and combined with hot dry arid weather this OG KUSH GUSHES with resin..... :wink: Northern Calif has beautiful weather also, but to much moisture in the air,which make for BIG bushes, but here the OG is smaller but, with more intense resin production...
humidity 40% or less....and over 100 degree weather...Yeah babyyyy!!!
Here's a pic of OG only 1 wk into flowering and look @ all the resin already!! :yummy: Anyways this is just 1 of my lil adventures in life....PEACE! :wave:

Blatant said:
Well I would say go for the MK Ultra. It comes from good genetics and breeders, plus it also won a Cup.
Blatant :wave:

I'll second that. Unless you have reliable sources to get the og cut or bubba I wouldnt bother with anything but the MK from TH. They rock.

:joint:

BudZad7 said:
This is a pic of OG KUSH (OLD GROWERS-over 50 yrs old) I lived in Northern Cal
in the early '80's ('80-'81) going to college, met these botanists from Humboldt
county, I told them I was taking botany as well as an elective just for extra credits, they realized that I was a good gardner from all the beautiful house plants in my apartment...I also told them that I was in the Army overseas,and
I traveled to various countries including Morroco, Holland...etc... Anyway these botanists said that they would give me a cutting of this Gov't Gold Seal Afghani strain ...They said that when it was bigger to take another cutting and give them back the original cutting, so I did and here it is 23 yrs later and it almost died 3 different times thru the years Yeah babyyyy!!! Here's a pic of OG only 1 wk into flowering and look @ all the resin already!! :yummy: Anyways this is just 1 of my lil adventures in life....PEACE! :wave:
Most here are well aware of your scam man. That post is so littered with bs I cant even count the lies. Let me get this straight. Those pics were @ day 7 of flower? :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

You must think everyone here is an idiot? :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Maybe next time, post the same pic 10 times instead of only 5 or whatever. LOL unreal.

:joint:

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
Kush

Kush

I have tried out Skunk X Kush from sensi seeds and the seeds were slow but the plants really took off with no strecthing and serious branching. But when it came to flowering 2 females began to auto-flower under 24hr light, and clones that where taken hermed out. This year i will be remaking this strain my way. i will keep you updated...

aTm

hey skunk ..i agree ...day 7 of flower ....i've never seen a plant do that in 7 days ...it's just impossible ...maybe he harvested at 30 days ...

maybe he'll sell you a cut for like a billion dollars ......it's almost like those ebay scams just real sad...

btw here is a link to my OGers S1 from Cali Kush grow ... everyone's welcome to tag along and see if these beans amount to anything of intrest .....I hope everyone has seen how much they fetch on seedbay ...pretty interesting.

:canabis: No matter how they turn out they will be fine MJ. I dont care what anyone says. Sensi is sensi . It all boils down to preferance taste etc...That pic is GOING to be great bud no matter the name because it was grown properly which is clear. My hatred is for the ones who practice bad buisness through shady marketing and deception, esspecialy on newbs...

Anyhow very nice pic and would love to see it when done. Will be tasty I'm sure :joint:

G

Ogers from SD

Ogers from SD

I too am growing some Ogers Kush S1 from CKS thru SD. I've heard all the debate about their authenticity and I am glad to see someone that is actually growing them to see what I can expect. If in the end I finish with some quality bud I'll be happy. The seeds didn't cost, $70.00, as much as some strains out there so I don't feel ripped off regardless of how they turn out.

Let me say hello to everyone, being this is my first post, and NO I'm not orgnkid lol, its a pleasure to join you all in discussing and helping any and everyone with this Hobby(addiction).

Peace,
DS

G

Thank you and as soon as I can figure out how to use the gallery I'll post some pix.
Peace,
DS

BudZad7

I agree with you about OG KUSH! I had a hectic morning, because I had not eaten breakfast yet, and dummy me I was in a rush to smoke a fresh nug of OG in my waterpipe
BAMM !! I thought I was having a mild heart attack !!!! That hit KICKED MY ASS !!! LOL!

That's what happens when your blood sugar levels are low......;>( OG = GOOD SHIT!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts