What's new

KUSH

budrunners

Any input from anyone that can give a person that has never tried Kush before.......What is a very good Kush strain to start with that is available to me and others here without trying to get that Kush that is guarded in the so called "inner circle"............... There are a few Kushes out there in seed form that should be good if you find the right pheno ? The clones are great but getting one is almost impossible !!! ..............

Nirvana Masterkush
MK Ultra
D.P. Masterkush
Nirvana Hindu Kush
are some off the top of my head

Which Kush from what seedbank would you start with or recommend, it does not have to be the one I listed .One that you have tried and would do again ...........What smell/taste/odor was it etc........

Okie grown

Veteran
I have 2 fem. mk ultras i just put into flower.Thay are growing with more vigor than any other strain i have grown.Get em a try!

G

Ahhhh The Kush! Where's KRS Juan when you need him? Well I would say go for the MK Ultra. It comes from good genetics and breeders, plus it also won a Cup. I'm looking for that keeper Kush myself. So give em a try. I think Nirvana's is cheap so why not try that out also.

Oh yah the MK Ultras will give you lots of phenos from what I hear. Not stabilized.

Blatant :wave:

JLP

Veteran
Belive it or not I would go with the Nirvana.I grew 3 MK Ultras and they were ok.
Master Kush is a cross of their Hindu Kush and SK#1.It has a really good flavor and nice potency.
I'm smoking a nice fatty of some Pine Tar Kush right now.Excellent full flavor and a powerful Indica stone.The bud smells kind of piney/menthol.They sell the seeds at Seedbay from Tom Hill seeds.

JLP

tRuKemist

Well, you can't go wrong with Orgnkid's Kush's, Nirvana's, and/or Tom Hill's Kush's also a new one to try would even be Reeferman's Kush, but like I said you can't go wrong with any of'em because they are all stellar plants with great genetics backing them!

budrunners

Seems to me Nirvana is a bit more popular I guess worth the try ............Please dont laugh or insult me..But can someone describe a Kush bud growth structure ......I'm going to take a guess at it, are the bud leaflets more rounded and the buds are very dense ? What are the things a grower should look for when selecting a good kush plant, other than taste/potency/smell, I guess bud structure is what Im trying to say.............

G

My Kush plants look like the other plants for the most part. No distiguishing leaves or anything. Dense buds, real puffed out, killer yield

I have a Northern Lights x Kush(fav), Hindu Kush x Master Kush, Kush x Amsterdam Flame, Pine Tar Kush amd I am thinking of remaking my Orange Kush plant at some time in the future.

Any of the POK "plural of kush" crosses or Nirvana's kushes or Cali Kush Seeds or Tom Hill's Caljax or Pine tar kush or Reeferman's Charles' Kush

Tex

Last edited:
G

i will be doing a kush comparison grow between dutch passions master kush, Thseeds Mk Ultra,cali kush seeds OGERS and BUbba

no mind it i live in los angeles and i smoke the kush everyday from kush bubba to pure kush or the PK's . i really only prefer OG kush. og seems to be the strongest kush out there..i have smoked almost every type of kush out here in cali so..

but this grow wont be for at least 5 months for i have another grow before that on of more exotics

Swerve

Potsmoking101

Dont buy there Sensi Seeds Hindu Kush!There old seeds and you wont get any to sprout.I know i bought them a while ago and they suck.They germinated slow,and the seeds that did open never ended up being a plant.

budrunners

I have been told the same thing about Sensi Hindu Kush......... It must be nice to have a choice of different Kushes in Cali ....it seems to be a very unique quality of smoke especially those that have that one of a kind flavor and or color...............

G

whats the yield like on the pine tar kush from tom hill ?anyone know ?

G

nirvana sent me dead mk seeds and refused to replace some weak ass 15 dollaR seeds after I told them that myself and a buddy split the pack and had 0 percent germination.. they (nirvana-shop) were very rude and i feel they are rippoff artists.

go with bubba kush from 3cs

deZerTomB

hindu kush X bubbleberry f2

hindu kush X bubbleberry f2

got f2 from a member in europe, he sent me 30 beans, I germed 8 and only 2 popped.May have been me, sometimes don't keep warm enough,may have only been in the 60s where I germed but have corrected that now. Anyway still plenty left and already at least 1 female, the other is still too early to tell. These are bigger than anything else I'm growing now & will be interesting to get a clone to a buddy for an outdoor grow.

getting some purple stripes on stems & purple veins in leafs. These 2 appear to me to be almost identical, no variation, but it was only 2.

Robhpx13

anybody got any reports on the pine tar yet?? everybody who grows orgns seeds will enjoy them, Im not getting in the middle of the little name game floating around with the bubbas, but I will tell you that either from clone or seed you will appreciate Cali Kush seeds selections concerning kush's, much enjoyable. hey all kush lovers, heres a link to my other sites gallery, some purple rhino, bubba kush, the real nerpal purps, and nugs of bubba and purps.

http://www.cannabisworld.org/vbportal/forums/gallery.php?s=&action=folder&userid=822781

G

Try the Bubba Kush esp Classic Clone Co's Bubba Kush S1. I don't know about cali kush, haven't tried them. Out of a pack of Bk S1s I found one that is soo potent its scary, the 2nd time in my life I had to lay down after smoking MJ! She's short and squat, yeilds horribly, but it is the most potent strain I have have ever tried. I like it better than the minty bubba kush orignal clone I got!