What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kush-Skunk-PurpleBud-Afghani from Italy

This is the martyr of the grace of my bernese, with a movement of an elephantine grace he obviously dropped it by spilling everything on the ground, she has already recovered in a substrate maybe poor but very soft to help the roots because after she fell I had them all in hand ....
picture.php

The denominated # 3, geno Red
picture.php

The # 1 very elegant, green geno low jets already in sight
picture.php

The # 5 red geno low jets already in sight
picture.php

The # 2 green gene
picture.php

Follows with the freebie

We come to the freebie, grow like a pine, a span between internode first leaf and Plan of 3 leaf, zero low jets we will see the seccss!
picture.php

The killaaaa Is a bonus:laughing:

Attachments

• IMG_20200520_161230.jpg
    IMG_20200520_161230.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 22
Hi guys, tonight i Will do a resume of the feminized, some beautiful and perfect Plants, others have suffered from Ur rushes others mark some deficiency but I have organized myself to take care of them as best as possible by indicating what I give to est and when. Meanwhile here is the freebie, which, I would like you to correct me if I'm wrong ... It is three times the other with only 2 days of life more, very distant internodes and "low" vegetation at the internodes still very little .. it still doesn't show the sex but I think it's a male, what do you say?
picture.php

picture.php

Meanwhile, here I put the Purple which have 29 days since they sprouted, are in the 6 liters, I would like to keep them all in the pots until the beginning of the last week of June.
, the one that on the second stage had the even leaves on one side. (Behind the 3 of the feminised sensi pack)
picture.php

The 2, she on the second stage still showed 1 leaf on one side and two on the other, on the third stage again stage at 3!
picture.php

The 3, the one without strange tendencies up to the 2 internode, then the 3 internode on one side leaves at 5 on the other still at 3 and is the smallest!
picture.php

:Tiphat:

Mothernature
What's best?
picture.php

In 3/4 days, when i have time.. i Will choose 6 plant to transplant in the Natural soil! For the others another spot Is under construction!

4 regular erdpurt x Kali china joined the track in the past days
picture.php

:headbange