What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kush-Skunk-PurpleBud-Afghani from Italy

Hello boyz, i'm back on the forum after few years.
I'm happy to present my growing diaries-3d for this season!
At the moment all the babies are 6 days old an this is the situation :D

Purple Bud
picture.php

Other Kush Skunk e afghani, mix from sensi so atm i cant say which is skunk, kush or others, maybe never from my low culture (5 growing)
picture.php
picture.php

Soil is handmade with compost-manure and more

Next ---> :tiphat:

Last edited:
and something about myself obviously, to meet you guys :)
I'm Italian and i like all about nature, forests, mountains...

this season autochthonous seed of criolli tobacco
picture.php

a simple table from a plank of chestnut 35 years old
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

next -->

a Cypress oiled fantasy sculpture with 6 or 7 months of joint and imagination :laughing::laughing:

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

hello guys, i hope to be apreciated here in the international forum

c ya

Hello guys, today bad weather and a bit too fresh for the Plants, I remedied by hand with 2 fluorescent lights of 36w each One...

Sorry for the bad quality :(

I Hope the good weather come back soon

picture.php

Day 13

Day 13

Here I am, the plants are on day 13 from germinated seed. the climate in this period does not help us and the plants are a bit blocked, very high humidity and temperatures all day from 8 to 13 degrees, rain and fog ... we hope to solve this instability in the north of italy. Except for 2 drier pots I haven't been irrigating for a long time and in any case the soil has always enough humidity at 2 cm of depth in the other pots. Always ph controlled water of the mayor praised by more than 24h.

Let's start with the freebie that goes full throttle, for this reason it seems to me an autoflower at this point. A nice leaf miner left a signature on a first leaf, oh well there is something for everyone!
picture.php

picture.php

Then there is the Purple 1 which instead underwent a visit by a snail who feasted on a cotyledon and the edges of a second leaf. Average climate resistance
picture.php

slightly higher than the other 2 Purple which are further back
picture.php

Irrigated only one because the stick was very dry and lighter, or drink more or a mix of too draining material has happened in making the pots. Not too bad...

We get to the fem, only one is giving me satisfaction in the resistance to the climate (and soon I will tell you what I would have in mind for her, stay tuned), the others are a little nailed, they keep well but do not progress!
Here the # 1 geno Red
picture.php

Segue ..

# 2 green genus the one that fascinates me the most, most developed and most resistant to cold and damp. I think that a bird did something to her!
picture.php

picture.php

# 3 # 4 # 5 back to back and nothing interest to report because my girlfriend claims me hahahaha hello guys, are you sono
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Good evening guys, here Is impossible to live an entire day of sun without fog or rain :(

Day 16 from seed from Italy
picture.php

.. others Purple Bud whitelabel sadly show freak attitude (same days old)
picture.php

picture.php

Cya:tiphat:

Finally the sun cover us...

picture.php

Good soil temperature atm Is enoigh Just a bit of help by covering the pots

See you soon when the Plants show the sex. I Will go on with some top or fim, we Will see..

By guys have a good week

Hi all, the plants going on well i think, I don't even remember when I watered, they don't ask me and the soil still damp!
Here are the shots:
Purple 1 freak
picture.php

Purple 2 doubly freaked this too
picture.php

Purple 3 the normal
picture.php

Meanwhile, today one last reinforcement to the cultivation lots
picture.php

picture.php

It follows with the fem random five by sensi where we begin to see the prevalence on some indica on other sativas.