What's new

Kush O Nesia testers (Amnesia x Sfv OG Kush) by Irie Lion

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
@ brainflick......I agree

@prop 215.....I thin u got the kush o nesias and jack o nesias combined all in one lol. There's no jack in this one just the kush n amneisa. That lemony/citrus smell is present on #9 though which as karma pointed out looks amnesia dom. The buds are starting to swell up nicely over the past few days too. Ill def post some dry nug shots and let u know how it smoke :) thansk for checkin out my thread!

@Icetoker...thanks man! I can't wait either :) stay tuned

@ MOneYMiKe...thanks for checkin outmy thread. U always got some nice budz goin.

Good vibez

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for posting these pics Lion.
I just threw a few of these in the dirt just to see what pops up

:tiphat:

Buddle

Veteran
Looking good.i like the sounds of this cross a lot.I thought the smells would be the other way around.I expected the #9 to be more like Amnesia..kewl

Irie_Lion

Veteran
Thanks for posting these pics Lion.
I just threw a few of these in the dirt just to see what pops up

:tiphat:
nice keep me updated on how they go or drop some pics in here if u want.....

Looks good!
:tiphat: thanks
Looking good.i like the sounds of this cross a lot.I thought the smells would be the other way around.I expected the #9 to be more like Amnesia..kewl
yea i thought the same thing too but either way no complaints here :) I got a cpl cuts of them veggin out now and hopefully by the time these come down ill have some ready to flower a 2nd time....not as tall for sure but still nice bushes with multiple tops! take care

K

Karma Genetics

They are starting to look real nice now Irie, Hope they become what you expect whe you smoke them.

Irie_Lion

Veteran
They are starting to look real nice now Irie, Hope they become what you expect whe you smoke them.
Thanks Karma....I have lil doubt that its not gonna be great smoke! I meant to get some more pics up this weekend but things are gettin top heavy in the tent and its hard to take them out without some of the other plants flopping over lol. Ill try and get a cpl bud shots soon and for sure a bunch prior to harvest!! :tiphat:

Murp

Just put 5 beans in the muck of these gems! Hope all is well with the greenworks!

Green Karma

Murp

Irie_Lion

Veteran
heres the long overdue pics that i took prior to harvest....both were cut around the 70 day mark and #4 has a really strong bubblegum scent still after the dry/cure. #9 has a slight bubblegum smell but lil more citrus to it. Here are some pics....both yielded about 2 oz of some nice bud. Great smoke too!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Ludo

Looks like you are going to be spending most of your day trying to decide which one to smoke......hehe They look damn tasty :canabis:

And please do share your smoke experience......also early snippers are welcome.....:dance013:

Irie_Lion

Veteran
love the wayt the calyxes stacked on them,nice work bro!
Thanks Unc....They both have great structure and buds
Looks like you are going to be spending most of your day trying to decide which one to smoke......hehe They look damn tasty :canabis:

And please do share your smoke experience......also early snippers are welcome.....:dance013:
The smoke is Excellent!!! its only been 2-3 wks since ive harvested it and been smokin on it once the smaller stuff dried out lol. Great smell,taste and high....as i mentioned #4 is more of a bubblegum smell/taste and very frosty as well. Both have great trich coverage. Glad that i have 2 to choose from :) The cuts i have of them (one or two each) have just been flipped to flower as of the 3rd....I think this round will be even better than the first! stay tuned :tiphat:

Space Case

Veteran
Kush O Nesia testers (Amnesia x Sfv OG Kush) by Irie Lion

I also have 2 phenos of this cross from Karma!

Irie_Lion

Veteran
I also have 2 phenos of this cross from Karma!
nice....post up some pics and or descriptions of them if u dont mind? I wanted to get another pack of these went they went up a bit back but was broke. Whoever got the last of them will be real happy! :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts