What's new

Kush O Nesia testers (Amnesia x Sfv OG Kush) by Irie Lion

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Greets one and all...first out wanna send a big up to Karma for selecting I as a tester for some of his new gear!!! This is my first time growing out any of his gear and I'm really lookin forward to it ;)

About my setup etc...

Lighting

In veg I'll be using 1 - 126w led from HGL for the first week or so til my flowering room clear out and I rearrange things to accommodate another 126w panel for a total of 252w.

For flowering they will be moved under my 600w hps with pl reflector and might toss up my other 400w beside it for a total of 1000w. Still havnt decided if I will use a mh or hps in it though...lumatek digi and daystar ac hood.

Medium of choice will be coco outta da bag from bcuzz using H&G's coco a&b nutes with roots excel, multizyme, top booster etc... As for containers they will more than likely be 1.5 gal sq pots handwatered.

I plan on toppin them when they reach the 4-6th node and depending on stretch using a lil trainin as well. The seeds were put in moist paper towel for about 24hrs before all but one opened before I placed them into small yogurt sized cups filled with coco...oh yea this was on Saturday and as of today all but the one seed have broken the surface and doin well. Pics to come soon...I gotta use a friends pc to upload them so it will prob be wknd before I can post them.

I think that bout covers it for now...ill check in again soon with another update n pics....

Good vibez

D

danimarie193

I am tagged up cant wait to see these. Have been thinking about his Bubbas Brother.

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
sounds good irie im along for the ride you should fine something nice in those.

Irie_Lion

Veteran
Thanks guys....I know someting real nice gonna come outta these beans its only a matter of time lol. Some bad news though...when I went to give the lil ones a misting this mornin I noticed one of them wasn't makin any progress from the other day. So I inspected it closer and noticed some bloodclaat fungus gnat larvae munchin on its lil tail :( so now I'm down to 8 goin strong and one still waiting on to sprout.

PoopyTeaBags

Veteran
-=[ omg dude that was the ONE!!!! haha that sucks bro... need some bti dunks?

Irie_Lion

Veteran
quick update....I transplanted them from their smaller yogurt cups into the solo cups on the 10th or so and since then they have taken off. I plan on transplanting them into 5" sq pots in the next cpl days(will get pics then) til I can determine sex. Also I topped them all this morning around the 4-5th node so hopefully by next weekend ill have some lil bushes :) Take care

Irie_Lion

Veteran
Hey thanks for stoppin in Curb & Karma....

What can u tell me about the Amnesia cut used in this cross? Just wondering what kind of stretch I should expect come flowering etc....Also I previously mentioned that I lost one to some gnat larvae but turns out it was another strain so I still have all ten goin strong unless I managed to mislabel someting ;) They got transplanted into their 5"sq pots and should really take off now since the roots were growing like mad in the solo cups. Will try to get a pic or 2 up later today.....good vibez

K

Karma Genetics

Thats the MOM, its the cut i got 1st price with at the 2009 icmag BREEDERS cup,

Yeh the mom got a big stretch during second till 4th week of flower.

Irie_Lion

Veteran
well here we are at about 3 wks since germination and all have been topped at around 4-6th node as previously planned. I'll prob veg them for another 2-3wks and then flower....they will be repotted into some 1.3gal containers a wk before I flip them too. Most have a strong odor to them already in veg so i have a feeling the girls are gonna be stinky ;) here are some photos.....

group shots
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Irie_Lion

Veteran
Hey whats up Karma or anyone else who might be reading lol....I noticed someting a few mins ago while I was watering my plants. It looks like #3 might be a hermie...and looks like i noticed a few male lookin preflowers on a few others :( Here is a pic of the Hermie in question and the others ill get pics of on the next update Unless I can tell for sure before then.

KON #3
picture.php

Are those lil nanners coming out next to the pistils or am i just makin a big deal outta nothing?? Thanks

K

Karma Genetics

That one is suspicius for shure, Let it go a lilte further and show me a pic again .

K

Karma Genetics

Got any new pics of the suspicius one ?

Ore He/She dead he he ?

You are going to get some fat dank from these for shure.

Irie_Lion

Veteran
I still have her/him though its outta the main veg area for now. I have identified some males and a cpl females...still a few to be sexed. Ill get pics up this wk of the bunch....they have also been topped again with the exception of a few smaller ones which I think are leaning towards the Amnesia side. All goes well I will have them flowering by the 14th of nov. thanks for droppin on Karma! Good vibez

PoopyTeaBags

Veteran
man hermies suck... keep these going irie i want to try these girls out....

Latest posts

Latest posts