What's new

Kush Drop going off the shells.

sto

I got another small crop of white OG V2.0 seeds coming down, next week, they should be ready to go begining december. Bigger drop, around 50 packs.

Thx Karma for this good news, i missed the first release yesterday, damned and i want this WHITE OG V2.0 :)

:wave:

Forest20

ICmag's Official Black Guy
Veteran
"In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure."
Bill Cosby

Take care KG

Last edited:

mack 10

Veteran
Bummer, cant belive i missed the drop!white ogv2,been waiting on that since the tessters went out.hope to snag some at the cup? mack

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
Any chance of any relists on these? I'll be keeping an eye out for the December drop.

Hope you're sticking with it Karma.

K

Karma Genetics

Nope not much left just litle bits. but i should have fresh packed up white og v2.0 seeds end this month, they drying now.

Peace

Quiet_Riot

Veteran
Heya Karma,
hope you're pulling through.
Not to tell you what to do, but I would concentrate on your WhiteOGs, and the kushes/afghans that are good and working, Happy Kush fx, making a couple bangin indicas. And that Jack22 male, to a Destroyer lady or some other nice headgear... I know Delta9Labs Mekong Haze could use that male. So many options.... Can't wait to pop those Happy Kush (;

K

Karma Genetics

yep, packing up White OG V2.0's and Sour Jack , and Mahayana's

will send in 50 packs each that should be enouf that no one needs to camp out.

Also got a 10 packs ghostrider og left for the bay, and a suprise for the fast one's.

Gone try send them out this friday.

K

Karma Genetics

I will post here when they are send out, i am still packing up, need to get some more material for packing.

G

guest3871

Hi, I was just wondering if the Ghostrider OG was going to be available in the future?
Thanks.

Latest posts

Latest posts