What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Krypto's Ultimate Controler

synthacide

both outlets come on.... somehow they both get power

edit: ok got it working... :jump:

bad relays i guess...got new ones and all worked fine

all i can say is its a BEAUTIFUL thing

Last edited:

memyselfandi

I have everything setup except the holes for the float switch i really don't understand where to put the float switch, the lower ones shouldn't they by put acording to my pump min. capacity ?

Hello Krypto or anyone who can help, hope you are still around because i really need some help with the controller. It just wont work properly. When the Drain and Fill pumps are both plugged in, timer is on postition and bottom switches are are hanging down. Here is what happens...both fill and drain run at the same time and the top two switches dont have any effect unless the timer is in the off position. Also when the water pushes the bottom two switches up, everything shuts off. When the timer is in the off position both drains run and the top two switches controll the on off function. Maybe one of my parts are defective because i have gone over the wiring diagram several times and everything is correct. The only thing i did different with my controller is that i used a AC outlet that has both plugs attached to each other and use a shared ground connection so i just screwed the ground from my plug in to the ground on the two outlets. but i dont think that should cause problems. Any help anyone can give would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

still having troubles with controller

still having troubles with controller

well, i just purchased new relays and hooked everything up...still doing the same thing i talked about above. If there is anyone who can help, please help.

well i just rewired this thing for about the 6th time and everything is connected correctly for sure... i must have a bad timer or something because there is no way 4 relays would be bad. Besides why would my outlets have power when the timer is in the on and off position. Has anyone else had this kind of an experience or know of a way i can troubleshoot this thing. any help would be great.

Budweiser13

Hey did you see where he says to change the float switches around so the magnets are a certain way. Check the float switches........

yes i saw about the switches but the problem is that no matter what both the pumps run at the same time. the thing never floods up to the top switches and then drains back to the resivour, just both on or both off. THing is driving me crazy

Budweiser13

Ok did you use 2 separate receptacles or did you use one that has 2 plugs. If you used 1 that has 2 plugs you need to break off the tabs and separate the 2 plugs..........

Budweiser...you are my hero. THank you so much for helping me out with this...sure enough it was the tabs because i used and outlet which was joined. now i remember reading somewhere about that. Anyway works great and it is so easy to put together...atleast once the kinks of being a rookie electrition are worked out. THanks again.

zolar

great thread was looking at a waterfarm or bato bucket system with a controller and 4 or 6 buckets but this looks and sounds killer haven't seen a recent krypto comment but then wasn't looking much perhaps a good update would be a one page checklist
of steps and most common problems fixes might help more of us to jump in to keeping our drug money here in america to help those liars with the patriot act....

wonder what legalizing would do for the international trade deficit all that money to
other countries staying here...... off the topic and anyhow just to add to the post bashing did everyone on the forum boards flunk spelling or did all of us skip that one class in school to go out and blaze up for the past 40 plus years talk about conspiracy theory

"" cosmic rays mutate pot into making smokers skip english class "" --

40 year study reveals alien plot using pot to destroy "the king's english"
multiple generations of pot heads show that skipping english class to smoke outside of school is consistant accross several generations statistical analysis
by government agencys reveal secret mind control embedded in pot smokers....

FRIENDinDEED

A FRIEND WITH WEED IS A . . .
Veteran
good lord, you guys had me scared for a minute, since i have all the parts but i need to get the wire connectors, in no rush to put it together though, dont have my bigger closet up yet, but whew, i was reading and bittin' me nails!!! anyway, great job on the trouble shoot!!!!! strong work people., strong work!! roflmao

tokinsmokin

wreckMEplease said:
Hello Krypto or anyone who can help, hope you are still around because i really need some help with the controller. It just wont work properly. When the Drain and Fill pumps are both plugged in, timer is on postition and bottom switches are are hanging down. Here is what happens...both fill and drain run at the same time and the top two switches dont have any effect unless the timer is in the off position. Also when the water pushes the bottom two switches up, everything shuts off. When the timer is in the off position both drains run and the top two switches controll the on off function. Maybe one of my parts are defective because i have gone over the wiring diagram several times and everything is correct. The only thing i did different with my controller is that i used a AC outlet that has both plugs attached to each other and use a shared ground connection so i just screwed the ground from my plug in to the ground on the two outlets. but i dont think that should cause problems. Any help anyone can give would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

HEY! I'm sure you probably bought an outlet that has 2 switches on one outlet rather than the one krypto built with 2 separate outlets. More than likely you have to cut a little piece apart on the switches because the switches are connected to each other hence why they both work at the same time. The metal piece where they are connected will be on the side of the outlet.

tokinsmokin

Budweiser13 said:
Ok did you use 2 separate receptacles or did you use one that has 2 plugs. If you used 1 that has 2 plugs you need to break off the tabs and separate the 2 plugs..........

^Nevermind for my post, budweiser is right.

venge

Have finally got everything in place,now to get the seeds germintaing. It will be a lengthy process, but well worth it.

From what i have read i am sure the Krypto Controller / buckets will rock in my setup.

cheers

venge

venge

Great to hear from you again Kryptonite,

Question for you, I have 12 2gallon buckets connected to a 3.5 gal Controller fed from a 45 gal drum.

I also have 5 gallon pails available but not configured up. Will i get a decent sized plant out of a 2gal pot and if so how far should these be spaced apart. I have 3 x 1k hps lites avail to me in a room approx 5x12x6. I couls use 2 if works better! Or should i set the 5 gal pails up?

Thanks

venge

Latest posts

Latest posts