What's new

Krypt Keepa's First Outdoor Grow! Vanilla Kush / Super Bud / AK47

B

bajangreen

Honestly, I used Pure Vida organics and once Maxi Bloom but that was a pain in the ass soo I went back to pure vida.. Next feeding im going HEAVY!
2EC with some Cal Mag and some 0-10-10 :).

They look like they can take it :)

I personally cant wait for next year, to grow a better crop with what ive learned...

Doing half decent for my first Soil / outdoor ever :)

Doing better my self cant wait till next year.:dance013:

Krypt you going to up the dosage or frequency of your nutes?

Horrible news..... The cops got my grow.... Apparently they were doing chopper fly's over the area that day... the next day they went down and chopped it.....

Im devastated and SWEATING. Just a few questions guys. Do you think they would get any prints from the material? I dont think they would but just a 2nd opinion...
They really have no other way to trace this back to me besides this.... Thats it...

I havent gone to the area in about 5 days, there has been heavy rain a few times and hot hot weather.... I would of only touched a 5g bucket... or a Spray bottle... which would only leave partials..

Honestly, I dont think there even going to attempt.. but Just a question as this is my first outdoor... Sucks cause this spot was amazing... but we've had a Perfect year here and the police have been putting EXTRA effort out...

Anyways... Thanks

Krypt

opiumo

Veteran
Really sorry to hear that bro, they were looking beautiful. If its been raining im pretty sure they wont get any prints, if they even try. Well well, be glad you got away that easily. Hope you dont give up and keep the spirit up. My regards!

Yeah brother, I think my indoor is safe... A person who lives close by i know said they only took the plants... so that meaning they dident even bother to take items for prints... So lets hope thats good...
Discouraging though... and some one eye open nights for me ot come

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
If they havn't arrested you yet. you should be fine... did you see any leo? did you cover all your tracks? foot, tires, trash! ? they will probably blame it on some mexican. just leave bag beans around. LOL inside joke between me and another member. But yeah. you should be fine if they didnt arrest you the day of, or day after. Best of luck in future grows. you got a green thumb. keep it organic!

:p im Canadian, so they def wont blame it on a Mexican. There were some spray bottles and 5g buckets around for water transfer.
Well lets hope I dont get arrested today. I dident see any leo was just word of mouth from someone that lived in the area.

Latest posts

Latest posts