What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

krustallos' cave 'o trees

krustallos

Veteran
Haha my bad.

bill-and-ted-excellent-adventure-movie-image-alex-winter-keanu-reeves-01.jpg

S

SooperSmurph

If you really want a heavy yielding purple come by for another visit and i'll give you some Grand Daddy Purple Krusty :)

Slow to veg but monstrously dense buds.

krustallos

Veteran
If you really want a heavy yielding purple come by for another visit and i'll give you some Grand Daddy Purple Krusty

Slow to veg but monstrously dense buds.

I appreciate the offer, and may need to hit you up on that offer. I'm not doing the Herijuana anymore. The smoke I don't really like either. I'd like to replace it with a nice heavy yielder for sure. I've been keeping CO2 @ 1000PPM... all the growth I'm seeing is much faster.

I have about a dozen new strains that need to go into flower or have been in for like 2 weeks.

SooperSmurph, your SBJ does veg quickly right along side that Blue Dream, but the SBJ has much tighter internodes and not nearly as stretchy. All are about 7 days in. Will take pics @ next opportunity.

Here are some fresh shots of the same ole' strains. DGS Supplied me with a rather plentiful garden!

Glass Slipper day 46:
picture.php

Day 52:
picture.php

picture.php

Dieselrella (52)
picture.php

picture.php

Henrik

Finding some mothers myself at the moment thinking about setting up a little room. Ideas of more small ones or fewer wider plants, got the answear here, hehe

A pruning recipe or you just feeling where to take the scissor? Was playing around some years ago with pruning bigger plants, but thats a long time ago.. fun though.! Usually grow outdoors myself...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
im sure glad you came back ,as i transition to med legal numbers here,which is only 4 in flower,it gives me confidence knowing i can be legal and productive after seeing your fine examples...helps to have the glue since she puts out like a slutty trust-funder...

krustallos

Veteran
im sure glad you came back ,as i transition to med legal numbers here,which is only 4 in flower,it gives me confidence knowing i can be legal and productive after seeing your fine examples...helps to have the glue since she puts out like a slutty trust-funder...

Much appreciated Unc. If you are going medical with low numbers I really think that this system is best.. if you like to keep it more simple. I try not to overcomplicate things. Training is key!

How many lights are you running w/4 plants in flower? What is the maximum pot size you plan on doing? And how many can you have in veg?

After experimenting with pretty much every pot size indoor, 25gallon seems to be the best for me. Tried 45gals, more of a pain in the arse with not much more yield. Tried a 65gal under 2 lights, and it was worth it! But..... can't fit the pot through a doorway :laughing:

Looking forward to the Glue myself, have some 5gal ladies now.. just playing the waiting game here :ying:

Hope all is well!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
im going to be rebuilding the garden specifically to do it so the plan is divide out a 10x20 space in my workshop,get another 100 amp service line dropped and install a good panel and do all the ducting work ahead of time.for flower it will be a 10x10 space with four of the gavita 600w fixtures and two standard 400w ballast running the eye blue hortilux bulbs.each plant will be on a 4x4 rolling platform probably using the 45 gallon smart pots as that will allow me days off from watering,each with its own built in screen that will roll along with the platform,a nice wide doorway between veg and flower too.veg will be a t5 rack to start and a 1000w halide and 600w gavita so the plants can get used to the higher par levels in veg.
i will be allowed 12 plants in veg/4 in flower...but i admit i may fudge a bit for seed runs to find new moms on occasion...

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
we all fudge on med count come seed runs.... just popped over 100 myself...to find 2-3 keepers for next spring ....everything else will get turned and burned in the flower room over winter....
my grnhse is where its @..... 4 trees each gave up 14-16 oz's apiece.... w/ zero light bill......my bloom room will slowly transition into a staging room come spring...once my 4 new contenders are found.....

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yup,in the long term i will be adding a couple of greenhouses to the mix since its very possible to crop year round here in a greenhouse,plus i want to be able to at least grow 50% of the veggies i eat here at home...100% would be ideal of course...plus,sooner or later its gonna be legal and using the sun will be one of the few things that will keep it a viable business...i think there will always be space for boutique growers no matter how much budweiser weed the market gets flooded with...

pappy masonjar

Veteran
Looking at that day 52 glass slipper, im now almost positive that bud on tv was yours.
not that i wasnt already almost positive.

And that trainwreck sure looks a hell of a lot better than the cali outdoor trainwreck i scored last year.

All your stuff looks phenomenal. Keep on keepin on buddy:tiphat:

krustallos

Veteran
im going to be rebuilding the garden specifically to do it so the plan is divide out a 10x20 space in my workshop,get another 100 amp service line dropped and install a good panel and do all the ducting work ahead of time.for flower it will be a 10x10 space with four of the gavita 600w fixtures and two standard 400w ballast running the eye blue hortilux bulbs.each plant will be on a 4x4 rolling platform probably using the 45 gallon smart pots as that will allow me days off from watering,each with its own built in screen that will roll along with the platform,a nice wide doorway between veg and flower too.veg will be a t5 rack to start and a 1000w halide and 600w gavita so the plants can get used to the higher par levels in veg.
i will be allowed 12 plants in veg/4 in flower...but i admit i may fudge a bit for seed runs to find new moms on occasion...

Sounds like a cool new space! Yeah the 45's are the largest I went in the past because they are the largest you can go and still get through a standard doorway. Sounds like the perfect perpetual with big trees if you do 12veg/4flower you will have some nice monsters.

we all fudge on med count come seed runs.... just popped over 100 myself...to find 2-3 keepers for next spring ....everything else will get turned and burned in the flower room over winter....
my grnhse is where its @..... 4 trees each gave up 14-16 oz's apiece.... w/ zero light bill......my bloom room will slowly transition into a staging room come spring...once my 4 new contenders are found.....

That's what it seems like the new wave is going to be yort. Greenhouses.. like you said.. no electricity. I see some big ones going up around the state here. Never tried it myself

Looking at that day 52 glass slipper, im now almost positive that bud on tv was yours.
not that i wasnt already almost positive.

And that trainwreck sure looks a hell of a lot better than the cali outdoor trainwreck i scored last year.

All your stuff looks phenomenal. Keep on keepin on buddy:tiphat:

The Trainwreck is a favorite for sure :ying:

tumblr_mamp902Yzf1qcgjvso1_500.jpg

Been working on a few projects as well around here, haven't had time take any pics.

Hope all is well with everyone! :tiphat:

max 6699

Some how I have just found this thread. I found it very interesting and informative. I also grow one plant at a time in soil with terrific results. Some nice strains you are dealing with kudo's all around from me, glad I found you~~~

pappy masonjar

Veteran
I would be curious as to what the largest yield indoors with horizontal lighting has been here.

View Image

I bet third coast is up there. He gets between 2-2.5 lbs per 600 watt light i think. Thats insane. Only about 6 times better than me prolly.

and i second dans, Your definitly on that list too, kustallos!:tiphat:

krustallos

Veteran
I bet third coast is up there. He gets between 2-2.5 lbs per 600 watt light i think. Thats insane. Only about 6 times better than me prolly.

and i second dans, Your definitly on that list too, kustallos!:tiphat:

Yeah Third grows some good stuff up there!

I was talking about 1 plant per light :ying:, horizontal lighting