What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

krustallos' cave 'o trees

krustallos

Veteran
The Scrog Master strikes again !!!! :biggrin:

I fukin LOVE your garden K !!! You really know yer shit when it comes to 1 big plant under 1 big light !!! :tiphat:

Thanks dans! Just doing what has to be done around here to bend some rules and not quite break them ;) I'll let the bigger fish do things illegit and get caught for it.

What the hell, do you grow in a gymnasium?

Room to move around eh?

Just a large closet :tiphat: I've found that not having room to get around the plants causes me to be lazy about getting to them and thus the buds don't turn out as well so try to keep the most efficient footprint while having some working space!

looks like your pushing for unc's suk crown, well done K.

Much appreciated joesy! Looks like you have started a (r)evolution over there with the Glue!! Great job on that find!

what,are you kidding,this is where i come to learn!

Thanks unc! I'm always down to bounce some ideas of eachother :ying:

Should try coco...

Just sayin...

Man I don't know about that! Too different for me... pretty set in my easy soil ways hehe

krustallos

Veteran
So what happened to the pictures????

Haven't posted any recent pics, all the same strains in rotation, looking like they do in all the other pics. Figured you guys were bored of repetitive strain photos.

Have a few different ones going now, so in the next couple weeks there will be some bud shots of new strains.

RetroGrow

Veteran
Haven't posted any recent pics, all the same strains in rotation, looking like they do in all the other pics. Figured you guys were bored of repetitive strain photos.

Have a few different ones going now, so in the next couple weeks there will be some bud shots of new strains.

I should have clarified: I am not seeing any pictures, as if they were deleted. Don't know what's going on, but this never happened before. I am seeing all other pictures in other threads.

krustallos

Veteran
Interesting, I didn't delete anything in the album. There are still 200 or so photos in there. Thats curious. Is that happening to anyone else?

Some cool strains going into flower soon, hopefully get some better pics going up in here!

krustallos

Veteran
Ah, after the Gypsy fiasco I set my albums to private.

TW
picture.php

OG99
picture.php

How's that?

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lol ... oops :biggrin:

lookin great as always K !!!!:tiphat:

ya might get an influx of visitors here K .... i linked your grow in another thread askin about large plants indoors . hope ya don't mind :)

is everthing good with the little ones ??

krustallos

Veteran
Thanks dans!

I haven't been taking many photos of any of the same strains that I have been sharing here for years. My main bitches. Finally branching out to some new genetics

Those little ones will be becoming big ones quickly! Have a couple going into 5 gallons soon that revegged! Others are popping now. With all the photos and hype I'm looking forward to seeing what they do :wave:

Have lots of other "great" new cuts going into flower soon or already have.. so hopefully have some cool photos to share.

I would be curious as to what the largest yield indoors with horizontal lighting has been here.

picture.php

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Those little ones will be becoming big ones quickly! Have a couple going into 5 gallons soon that revegged! Others are popping now. With all the photos and hype I'm looking forward to seeing what they do

Have lots of other "great" new cuts going into flower soon or already have.. so hopefully have some cool photos to share.

I would be curious as to what the largest yield indoors with horizontal lighting has been here.

Very Cool !!! :tiphat:

the largest horizontal yield under 1 light ..... i'm betting your in the running on that one .... with some of the monsters i've seen :biggrin:

lvtokerr

I have a grape crush that isa an awesome yielding purple strain that grows large frosty buds. That purple hg looks awesome. I don't think I've ever seen purple hg. I had hg in my first few grows and it was one of my favorites to grow but it wasn't purple. HG some of the biggest nugs in the garden and they were all dense.