What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Krispy Kreme Doughnuts

Miraculous Meds

Happy holidays AJ. Roots are looking good in ur system. I like ur light shield for picture taking! U like them smart pots? I never had any better performance vs regular pots, but the concept seems to make sense.

DONAJTHEIII

Happy holidays AJ. Roots are looking good in ur system. I like ur light shield for picture taking! U like them smart pots? I never had any better performance vs regular pots, but the concept seems to make sense.

Ahhh theres the man of the hour aha

Whats up mirac tbh with you your right regular pots lined with some aeration on the bottom did well for me too.

But i cant say they match up to my smarties.

I love my smarties because of there versatility !

1)easy to clean
2)easy to store
3)hard to root bound a plant
4)no holes for bugs to get into
5) my roots vs a reg pot are incomparable
6) Transplanting plants seem to recover instantly almost. never really get shock in general but the aeration from the smarties let those roots breathe instantly

list goes on Mirac....

After this round Im thinking of getting a flip box ....you have exp with this mirac ?

:tiphat:

AJAE

Miraculous Meds

Nope never messed with a flip. but Ive ran into some threads here that describe how to make them pretty well.

What do u do to clean ur smart pots? Ive got a few ive saved and have root and salt in them. Might try them one more time instead of pitching them.

DONAJTHEIII

Nope never messed with a flip. but Ive ran into some threads here that describe how to make them pretty well.

What do u do to clean ur smart pots? Ive got a few ive saved and have root and salt in them. Might try them one more time instead of pitching them.

Get a good touch scrubber aand that with hot water should take off all the salt buildup and i just use my hand to get the majority of the roots out.

Hot water lets me sleep at night as no buggers can survive that shit if it burns my hands without rubber gloves.

I strongly suggest that a watering system be set up late veg /early flowering or your going to be watering at least 2x daily

AJAE

DONAJTHEIII

Whats up my ic mag family. Nothing to crazy been a couple days since I threw the ladies into some small solo cup sized pots. Ill post some pics in a couple days when they get into there strive ill do a shot today and in a week 7 days exactly.

ladies getting 6/9 with DC watered down at 1.0ec if anyone was wondering

getting the dripper system all out so when they go into there 2 gal in a week or so ill have the system all ready to go :D

will post pics soon hope everyone had a good holiday season and may the new year bring us all blessings.

PS: im competing for the most boring vert thread. I think im winning

its getting quite in here :violin:

AJAE

DONAJTHEIII

Hey guys !

can you say revival ?

ahaha so yes ive been in my lonely cave alone doing nothing but gardening and studying.

I will post the pics of the KKSC tonight I gave a couple to my boy for a couple of extra ballasts. I set up a new room just for the KKSC and let em veg this whole month. This room is smaller than my other room that will be filled with new genes I got from my homie K whos here on the mag. My first room is 9X9x9 this is like half that size so around 5X5X9

There will be 6 beasty ass KKSC in my new room 5X5X9 that will be flipped by next week. This room will be similar to Marlos WOW as ill be putting up the netting tonight.

Ill post photos the ladies are the definition of beastmode. One question though fellas how should i clean her up ?

should i clean up the back side completely before flip or after stretch ?

Should I attach them to the netting on the walls before flip or after stretch ?

photos for my fellow ic fam will be up tonight .

oh yeah btw im on the maxi train now too. and giving snypes cloning regime a try in my cloner. everythings smooth thankfully and the new genes for the bigger room are

1) GG#4
2)Jack S.

Only been a day but they looking puuuurty.

miss all you guys no homo lol

:laughing:

AJAE

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
should i clean up the back side completely before flip or after stretch ?

Should I attach them to the netting on the walls before flip or after stretch ?

I'll wait to see the pics before giving specific answers. It really depends on a few things if your going straight to the wall.
I'd definitely start attaching the girls to the wall, but only in a few places. Enough to spread them out. Then you have to figure how deep your canopy needs to be when you are finished. Bigger lights, deeper wall of weed.
I honestly wouldn't take off any branches until after they are on the wall. I start removing the biggest fans during veg.

Post those pics!

DONAJTHEIII

Got my camera back from my bud

did some training last night think ya vert guys will be proud let me know what ya think marlo.

I Fanned this girl out is what i like to call it lol

:peacock:

I know these kksc got potential in this new room :D

will post pics of my veg chamber too all jacks baby !

AJAE

Miraculous Meds

Might as well get rid of any branches going back into the screen. Unless u really need more foliage to fill in the screen. In which case u can try and bend the branch towards the light.

I don't see any pics, if u tried to put some up.

If ur looking for more vertical height, don't tie the top back yet, cause the lateral branches will be the ones that stretch instead.

If u need lateral stretch and not vertical height, then tie the top back. U can super cropping, or prune the top sunleaves to slow vert stretch if u don't want to top them.

Of course bulb placement comes into play as well. If u want vert stretch, raise the bulb just above the top of plants. If u don't want vert stretch then lower the bulb just below the top of the plants.

welcome back amigo.

DONAJTHEIII

my bad guys aha

I swear i thought I attached the photos with my last post. i got two of the ladies attached to screens now and there loving it :dance013:

I will put up the other two nets on the other two walls to enclose the square.

ill post some pics since im posted in the back of class way to lifted off this funky sour d my boy gave me to really pay attention

:laughing: im like a robot typing

Anyway here are the FAN BABES chillin on the hammock sun bathing

Feels good to be back mirac

AJAE

DONAJTHEIII

:peacock:

The ladies are 2 feet from the top of the ceiling in the photos i posted

I dont think shell stretch out that much shes a wide grower rather than lanky girl like the jacks.

I will write down the tips mirac and keep em in mind so she can stretch at least a foot to foot in a half which shes done in the past which always catches me by surprise lol

Ill let em veg for another 2 weeks but boy are they big. ill post some more up close photos of the ladies on the screens later on. cleaned up the bottom a lil if ya noticed

was thinking of dropping two 600's in the middle ?? any opinions

i haave 5 ladies in the room in 5 galls but its jam packed in there so im thinking ill take one out and keep it as a mom so the final set up will be

4 KKSC.... 1 on each wall netting....with 2 bulbs dropped in the middle

Tell me what you guys think

next photo update will include :

all ladies attached to nets in a square set up with drippers attached.

2nd room with Jacks and Joe rogans

Veg/clone chamber

GG#4/KKSC/JACKS

AJAE

Attachments

• get on the squirrel theres no time to explain
    get on the squirrel theres no time to explain
    19.8 KB · Views: 34
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 18
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 18

Miraculous Meds

4' is more ideal for vert canopy with the 2 600's. U can go 5' but it stretches them out a bit and u don't get max swellage everywhere. u can go back 24" from bulb to back of canopy, but I try to stick around 20". Then let them finish as close as u can without bleaching them. Usually its around 8" from bulb.

Latest posts

Latest posts