What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

kov's outdoor 2006

kov

Polskaaa, bialo-czerwonaaa
Ok, time to bump upon a safe return from smoking the world's best weed and talking to some world's nicest folks!:D

WAMEN said:
Poland is the green side of europe?

yep, the lungs of europe, cough cough, I need that now.:biglaugh: But gelowas was referring to Holland.

Tried to bring you fabulous pics from A'dam, but damn there's too many cyclists there, and they usually position themselves between lens and the subject. :biglaugh:

So here's my best.:D

A pic of seedboutique almost empty. Now that's obviously a good pic and also a very rare one! Normally SB would have been fully crowded, and you could hardly see anything through a cloud of intoxicating smoke! :biglaugh:

Before I stumbled out of SB, totally high, sun would have already set, leaving me some boring architecture to picture.:biglaugh:

So, greetings to everybody that I met and chatted with, it was great!

Tomorrow I will see how many seeds managed to sprout in my spots, that's going to be very exciting.

Oh, and hello Mandragora, a rare guest, good to see you! .:yes:

Rgds, kov

Last edited:

WAMEN

Joint Date: Today.
Veteran
nice to see you came back here my friend....

thanx for developing some documentation...thaz always good to see those places...

specially the seed botique...

I didn't understand what gelowas was saying...now I see...

later dude...

I'll wait for your seedling to come...

kov

Sprouting Time!

Sprouting Time!

OK, time for an update. The spring is in full blast here in Poland. Great sunny weather!

Been to my spots yesterday, and there's some sprouts coming up here and there, but the hole that filled the first with all 4 seedlings is the Early Purple from Phil Stone!

About 12 days, not bad for sowing unsoaked seeds, buried in cold soil, about 4-5cm (1,5 inches) deep,watered with cold water, with ground frosts still prevailing at night! I won't be spending $$$ on heat mats I tell you.

I love the straight to soil sowing, the seedlings will be very sturdy, the tap root will have all the way down it wants to go.

Here it is:

Apart from checking for sprouts, I have also sowed seeds in the shaded spot, the last remaining 4 holes. This will be a formidable spot. Each of the 4 holes will be populated by seeds from a friend grower - Hot Cargo, Phil Stone, Esben and Green Ambasador. Will they coexist peacefully, or fight for space with their elbows? :biglaugh:

After sowing - a happy farmer's lunch! :D

rgds, kov

kov

As usual, I'll try to give you an idea of what's happening around my garden as well. :wave:

Until next update!

rgds, kov

Foz

head inna bag
hey kov,
obviously no Thai fast food nearby! :D

As regards the seedlings: Powodzenia!
:wave:

Last edited:
R

Ronley

Hi Kov.
They are looking good. Good luck. and of course with all your fine preparation you will have a wonderful crop. I cant wait to see how it turns out.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thats pretty fast for being buried an inch and a half. I've been planting at about a quarter inch, but if you have ground frosts threatening, you want that seed to have a little buffer room from the surface. Some great shots there too!

kov

Foz said:
hey kov,
obviously no Thai fast food nearby! :D

hehe, true, but I woudn't swap red curry for this here well minced steak fried over a live flame.:D

hey Cannanaut, with the sowing depth - I'm just experimenting, this is the first time I sowed so deep, but at a first sight it doesn't make any difference at all to the plant except maybe a 1 or 2 days delay. Also as pipeline has just said it may strenghten the little seedling in case of ground frosts, maybe that tap root likes to have more time to explore the underground.

Thx Ronley.

rgds, kov

ND 2

Things are looking great there Kov...good luck on your season...your pine spot...do you do anything to the soil or do you plant in your normal holes with the plastic..again, real nice start to the season...stay safe..

ND

AGG

Veteran
Hello kov

best wishes from Argentina , South America

peace & take care

AGG

hey Foz!(anzi,mi dicono.. Fozzerbino ghghgh lol)
nice to read you met with kov at the 420 happening... the world is little!

kov good luck for your outdoor grows:canabis:
I hope it will be a success!

greetings :wave:
Picasso

radneo

nice thread bro. I've always enjoyed your outdoor threads. I also enjoy your photography skills. I'm sure this season will do you well. I'll tag along with this thread for sure.

Captain Skunk

Great pictures Kov, welcome to a new season. I always enjoy watching your grows!

Thanks for sharing your A'dam pics!

good luck

Latest posts

Latest posts