What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

kov's outdoor 2006

kov

Polskaaa, bialo-czerwonaaa
Hey guys thanks, hey hey Ixnay, so many "old" friends..:wave:
yup, when you're tired after a season you start doubting you can handle a new one, but then a spring comes...and there's no way to stop you going at it again!

There's more to come of course...but this after a little trip to A'dam...4/20's coming fast, no? :yoinks:

PureSativa, the worst part is digging, afterwards it's sweet!!!

rgds, kov

Hope its a good season for ya Kov, Looks like your off to a good start! Lots of old OG members on this thread good to see!!

G

what do you use as snail killler?

ive heard of the copper thing, dont know if it works

and beer traps :p

so... whatsup kov what u using partner?

<Also tagged

kov

Thanks Hot Cargo, I'm very interested to see what comes out of your seeds this time. Until now I have a very best experience of your strains.

Hey NeptHaze, I'm not taking any chances so I use what I find at gardening supply stores, they have all kinds of chemical stuff against snails, not very organic, but effective, I hate the bastards.:D

Of all the interesting natural anti-snail options I like the beer-can trap, seems most feasible, the rest - copper wire, spreading wood flakes(?) etc. I'll let somebody else experiment on these.

rgds, kov

PureSativa420

i use the copper wire and beer can metod on keeping snails off my plants, never heard about wood flakes detering them away and from what ive seen snails only get on small plants

T.doT.Toker

Leave this place better then when i arrived
Veteran
I had problems with snails and insects but they stopped after the plants got about 1 n a half feet.

kov

yup, I guess the worst case is when you discover just a little piece of stem sticking out of soil....so better safe than sorry.

PureSatva good to hear that these methods work, the buggers deserve the beer-trap, a bit of pleasure followed by...

rgds, kov

medjool

kov, such nice photos, and you got it right, crocus, in English, but isn't it just krokus? It is....

:D :D :D

G

what are your lookin like kov, i just got my thread up so everyone can see.
i wish these things grew faster, only on there 1st set of real leaves still...
they are maybe 5 days old from seeds

kov

Heh NeptHaze, nothing is happening at my place yet. Hope I'll be looking at a first set of leaves in 10-12 days earliest.

yep, things are slow here, pretty strong night frosts, I wouldn't even like the seedlings to pop out of soil yet. Let them work on that tap root for a while.:D

Patience is a virtue here. 3 months veg. What are we, confronted with eternity? :biglaugh:

rgds, kov

G

haha, no kidding. Even the fastest most vigerous growth isnt quick enough!

C

Chamba

when starting seeds in the ground I like to use a mesh cover that protects them from all types of "eaters"

I hope it goes well this year for you Kov....may your yields be plentiful and your buds resiny

Happy growing!

NPK

Hey Kov, looks like you're off to a good start. But damn, the ground must be cold if the crocuses are coming up...they won't pop without very chilly temperatures. On the east coast of the U.S. they appear when the snow's still on the ground!

I agree about the snail control thing...copper hasn't worked for me, and I think beer traps might attract snails that might not have crawled into the area otherwise. I sprinkle this stuff that makes the critters think "I'm not hungry at all!" when they eat it. Then they starve to death.

Good luck with your grow!

kov

Hey everybody, I'd like to take a unique possiblity to greet you straight from the seedboutique in A'dam, right now there's a wake and bake session of an unofficial 4/20 cup.:wave:

Sitting beside some very nice folks! some pics coming when I come back home!

rgds, kov

WAMEN

Joint Date: Today.
Veteran
fuck..I'd like to do my wake'n bake at the seedbotique instead of my bedroom...

have fun(no doubt about it)!

we should meet each other in a coffeeshop during one of this months...

maybe a ICmag meeting will be a great thing...

see ya dude...

G

gelowas

Welcome senior
WOW, I seeing that your last outdoor season was excellence.
First, thank You very much for answered the question about the best time for grow starting.
Maybe any photos from the green side of europe...like more fun pic with the Green Ambassador's WC? :cool:
Do you always use Substral's soil, universal or outdoor (3in1)?
Respect
Grzesio

Ps. Nice buds mr T.