What's new

Kosher Tangie

frankenstein2

Astronaut Status
Veteran
Gonna snap some pics of my mom later today. Wicked fast in veg, the kosher tangie is. I've also been supercropping it. Because of supercropping I now have bottom branches that are longer than the plant is tall, lol. I experienced the same problems as o.p. on the first page of this thread. I have 2 in flower, and they do not like food, in ebb and flow hydro anyway. Bout a month I will be able to flower some in dirt and give them their own nutrient water instead of every strain getting the same strength food like in the flood table.

8:45 p.m.- I forgot to take pics of my mother. Hopefully I can remember tomorrow. I was really busy tonight.

Well whose work is it then, the actual geneticist? the owners of a company? or just plain mother natures? What I was trying to say is when you are selling stabilized genetics, is that you are getting 2 phenos per pack of seeds instead of having to pop 25 seeds to find "the right" pheno. I am not to keen on ownership of "strains," but lets not get ahead of ourselves like many seed companies INCLUDING dna genetics. If you got 25 % consistent THC results and a stabilized strain with 3 phenos or less, ill pop them for sure. REGardless of who "owns " them . Mother and Father are all landraces my brotha. Whole point is that breeders cannot be maintaining such large egos by have control over their whole program, and so you must allow others to become involved in the process. I think it may be more of an ego thing in the cannabis industry. Relax , Relate, Release
NAMASTE

indabonga

Cannabis ****
Veteran
i agree about the importance of sharing,just as i believe that anything can get opposite results from a self motivated ethics wrong: there is no future without history...no evolution in the cannabis comunity itself drivig by money....

sorry for the ot frankenstein

frankenstein2

Astronaut Status
Veteran
sorry for the ot frankenstein[/quote]

It's all good brother. Your right anyway. I don't hate on the truth.

Bankhead

Kosher tangie is definitely a nutrient sensitive strain, i had 3 seeds all popped and i just chopped one yesterday the other 2 were vegged longer.

they all reek of citrus undertones and structure is pretty nice in my opinion. easy trim for the first pheno i harvested. ill have dry pics soon

I got tip burn at 1.3 ec so she certainly doesnt like alot of nutes.i kinda messed up during flower with not enough N on my eldest Kosher T(using dyna gro bloom*3-12-6*) shouldve done half gro/bloom for longer

this is day 60, i chopped at 65

Attachments

• 20140405_100245.jpg
    20140405_100245.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 15
  • 20140405_100142.jpg
    20140405_100142.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 13

theother

What kind of flavor are you getting out of these guys? Is it either a tangie leaning thing or a kosher leaning thing? I am into it, but just having trouble imagining what it would come out like smell/taste wise.

frankenstein2

Astronaut Status
Veteran
If mine tastes anything like the kosher I have, I'm gonna be super happy. If it tastes like kosher mixed with tangerine's I will prolly jizz all over the place after the first hit!!!!! The kosher I have now is my favorite. If the one I have has all the strength of the kosher, with a fruit taste it's prolly gonna turn into my favorite smoke. Soon enough I will be puffin' on her and find out!!

DJXX

Veteran
hey Tangie is some strong soaring stuff...you will be pleased to have her in it for sure..dj

Bankhead

My ajax pheno of Kosher tangie on day 68, hopefully she'll be ready by next saturday(day 77)
smells just like orange ajax dish soap

Attachments

• 20140501_210148.jpg
    20140501_210148.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 14
  • 20140501_210105.jpg
    20140501_210105.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 15

frankenstein2

Astronaut Status
Veteran
Kosher tangie is definitely a nutrient sensitive strain, i had 3 seeds all popped and i just chopped one yesterday the other 2 were vegged longer.

they all reek of citrus undertones and structure is pretty nice in my opinion. easy trim for the first pheno i harvested. ill have dry pics soon

I got tip burn at 1.3 ec so she certainly doesnt like alot of nutes.i kinda messed up during flower with not enough N on my eldest Kosher T(using dyna gro bloom*3-12-6*) shouldve done half gro/bloom for longer

this is day 60, i chopped at 65

I have a pheno just like your's. I fucked up the first round as well!! This next one I have going the food has been a lot lighter and they are doing real good. If I can remember I will get some pics tomorrow night. I always say that then forget cause I get high and get zoned into the plants, lol. I just put some pics of granddaddy purp's candyland up in the cookie thread. Really impressed with that strain.

koshertangie

kosher tangie Dwc 8 weeks flower

kosher tangie Dwc 8 weeks flower

[/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

Some pics people

Attachments

• 20140508_140738_Android.jpg
    20140508_140738_Android.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 17
  • 20140505_151359_Android.jpg
    20140505_151359_Android.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 18
  • DSC_0088.jpg
    DSC_0088.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 19
  • DSC_0085.jpg
    DSC_0085.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 16
  • DSC_0090.jpg
    DSC_0090.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 16

vinrusso

Dude, I wouldn't mind hearing about how the different phenos went. I bet the 14 week spindly one is the most powerful.

sith44

She's super potent for sure. The freebie I grew out has HUGE tangerine smells. I like her much better than Sour Tangie. In the closet right now is Tangilope :)

qaxx

Grew a KT freebie outdoors this year. My overall fav of the grow. Big, healthy plant all the way to the end. No bugs or mold to speak of. Super taste, potency and yield. Anxious to see how it is as a concentrate. Not sure what the phenos are, but I would say this leaned toward the indica (kosher kush?) side.

DJXX

Veteran
Grew a KT freebie outdoors this year. My overall fav of the grow. Big, healthy plant all the way to the end. No bugs or mold to speak of. Super taste, potency and yield. Anxious to see how it is as a concentrate. Not sure what the phenos are, but I would say this leaned toward the indica (kosher kush?) side.
that batch of freebies are just incredible...mine made it in the Top 5 of my stable...just checks all the boxes...do you have any pics of the outdoor run of her??..DJXX

browntrout

Veteran

When did she finish?

BT

Latest posts

Latest posts