What's new

Kosher Kush

CoCoSativas

Your right, I don't know what he'll goes on in these "breeders" labs I just know my experience with both Greenhouse seeds and DNA couldn't be more opposite. LA Confidential to this day is the tastiest bud I've ever grown and holds a spot in my heart :comfort:

Funny I forgot how SLH was same as DNA's lemon skunk and I've read multiple times that DNA gave the lemon skunk cut to GH, not other way around.

I dont agree super lemon haze is the same as dnas lemon skunk. Have you grown both? I have and they are not the same. Maybe thats the lemon skunk cut they used in slh, but they arent the same. Ive grown several packs of super lemon haze. I did a whole pack of lemon skunk from them. I will say that dna and greenhouses lemon skunks are for sure the same cut reversed but everyone knows that old school lemon thats been floating around Amsterdam is not hard to get.

Hey reef is right most of the dutch dont make their seeds anymore. Dosent stop me from buying the stuff i like (i disagree with all the people bashing greenhouse ive never actually got a bad plant out of their packs and have grown tons of their packs) but i do know lots of breeders around the world dont even make their own shit anymore. I buy alot kf dutch and canadian gear as both places have very different stuff and its all good. I have bought alot from mandala in spain as well, but preffer to keep it to dutch or canadian. The states is all cali flavour of the month bullshit. A bunch of hyped up kush and whatever stuff i dont care for. Im just getting into ogs now but with the intention of breeding. I love their plant structure but hate that smell... No stealth with that stuff.

Oh and dna is definitely not in another league from greenhouse. I wasnt impressed with their gear. Its over twice the price and i have better plants from greenhouse. Im not bashing dna cause they have some ok stuff, i cant deny i like tangilope alot, but overall id rather spend my money elsewhere. Like with reef! I do have a holy grail kush fem on the way imdying to see if it lives up to its description though i bet it dosent. Another stink fantasy overexaggeration by people whos sole perpose in the industry is make money.

Its funny poeple ar elike oh dna is so much better and dna repackaged gh seeds. Yeah thats a case of hype marketing thats got the better of people. Hey mines better because it costs twice as much. Lol its the same stuff you diss... Sounds too me like someone is susceptible to being suckered. Heres a pretty black pack, we are dna we are the best. Yeah ok... Keep spending twice as much for greenhouse ripoffs or cuts they reveresed, or f2s of others work. Dna arent breeders they are overpriced ripoff pollen chuckers that secured the wool over mr smokeylas eyes and many others. Ditch the wool suckers... Reef is only telling you because he knows, cares and dosent want people getting ripped off. Hes trying to inform folks whats up... Take it or leave it

kersey

Anyone grow kosher kush in a smaller space? I heard it streches like a mf and my grow cab is on the smaller size. How does it respond to topping/LST? Looking to keep her under 25 inches...

CoCoSativas

Anyone grow kosher kush in a smaller space? I heard it streches like a mf and my grow cab is on the smaller size. How does it respond to topping/LST? Looking to keep her under 25 inches...

ive found good results using lst on anything thats 50/50 sativa indica up too 100% sativa. i once trained a kali mist to be lest than a foot tall. it was a mess but yielded as well as all the big ones and took up 25% of the space of a big untrained one.

maybe consider scrog. that seems to work well with only one plant in a space ive seen guys cover an entire square meter with one plant on a screen.

Kosher Kush

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ive found good results using lst on anything thats 50/50 sativa indica up too 100% sativa. i once trained a kali mist to be lest than a foot tall. it was a mess but yielded as well as all the big ones and took up 25% of the space of a big untrained one.

maybe consider scrog. that seems to work well with only one plant in a space ive seen guys cover an entire square meter with one plant on a screen.

I did it a little differently
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

CoCoSativas

Anyone know if the current stock of kosher kush is still good?

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:
You realize seed companies just use clones and keep making genetically identical seeds...

Im not trying to be mean, but was that a real question or are you goofing around? Seed stock dosent decrease in quality and if breeders relase a farther filial generation that dosent proform, they always still have the previous one.

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Premium user
420club
:laughing:
You realize seed companies just use clones and keep making genetically identical seeds...

Im not trying to be mean, but was that a real question or are you goofing around? Seed stock dosent decrease in quality and if breeders relase a farther filial generation that dosent proform, they always still have the previous one.

laughing.gif
If you think all seed companies and seedbanks are honest, trust worthy and never act shady then I have some land for sale on Saturn if you're interested
tiphat.gif
. Sorry but I have to call bullshit on your view, Sensi; Greenhouse, Dutch passion, Sagarmatha; Serious seeds, BCSC and other seed companies are Prime examples of genetic quality gone to shit, but It's not just about genetic quality, its also about seed quality, with pre-mature seeds; herm issues, germination issues and old seed stocks going around it doesn't hurt to ask.

CoCoSativas

View Image If you think all seed companies and seedbanks are honest, trust worthy and never act shady then I have some land for sale on Saturn if you're interested View Image. Sorry but I have to call bullshit on your view, Sensi; Greenhouse, Dutch passion, Sagarmatha; Serious seeds, BCSC and other seed companies are Prime examples of genetic quality gone to shit, but It's not just about genetic quality, its also about seed quality, with pre-mature seeds; herm issues, germination issues and old seed stocks going around it doesn't hurt to ask.

Ok well I happen yo be in contact with a few breeders I know how seeds are made, they use the same clones to make seeds. The kosher released originally would be the same unless they worked it farther.

My coment has nothing to do with quality, it has to do with fact. These seed companies use clones to make their seeds, they are called master cuts. If we really need to bring in a expert on how the seed biz works I can ask reef to clear it up for you guys?

If you are wondering about old seed stock ask your reseller or buy direct from breeders.

Oh and I grow lots of greenhouse gear. Their quality is fine my theory on bad greenhouse quality is old seeds or resellers ripping them off cause I have great results with greenhouse. I also grow serious gear you have no idea what you are talking about. Before you call bullshit you might want to go look around... seed companies use clones, and your argiment with me is not valid

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Premium user
420club
Ok well I happen yo be in contact with a few breeders I know how seeds are made, they use the same clones to make seeds. The kosher released originally would be the same unless they worked it farther.

My coment has nothing to do with quality, it has to do with fact. These seed companies use clones to make their seeds, they are called master cuts. If we really need to bring in a expert on how the seed biz works I can ask reef to clear it up for you guys?

If you are wondering about old seed stock ask your reseller or buy direct from breeders.

Oh and I grow lots of greenhouse gear. Their quality is fine my theory on bad greenhouse quality is old seeds or resellers ripping them off cause I have great results with greenhouse. I also grow serious gear you have no idea what you are talking about. Before you call bullshit you might want to go look around... seed companies use clones, and your argiment with me is not valid

:abduct:It's clear to me that you don't know what the hell you're talking about so Im not going to sit here and argue with you.

Rondon

Sin City Seeds has a Kosher Kush x Blue Power that...if you can believe it...is even better than Kosher. Ive grownpacks of KK. Its bomb. There is a super potent super frosty pheno if you can find it. But Sins Og....in a 15 pack i found 3 distinct keepers and one of those iam never getting rid of. Its better than Kosher...iam not kidding. Yield is still low is its only drawback. But if you know what your doing with og's in veg..than yields can get respectable. Anyways...Sins Og...WOW.

Nughugger

I love kosher kush I popped 6 fem seeds and got 3 keepers one cut produces coke can size buds if you limit tops two three or four. It's Og as Og gets with a gassy kushy smell and taste reminds me of Mars Og with more og. I've bought and popped 73 strains and this was the best solid hard buds perfect taste good yield people always want more.