What's new

Kosher Kush

California650

I picked up a few packs of DNA and Crockett Family Farms at the Emerald Cup up in Nor Cal pretty excited to pop this 24K (Kosher Kush X Tangie), and a few other tangie crosses.

smokeyla1

I also have a few kosher FEMS in veg, clones rooted and about to flower. 1 is so damn stank in veg, very excited to grow her out. Hear kosher is tops when it comes to flavor

theJointedOne

Veteran
Puffin this right now...nice smoke, very smooth high, but powerful.

DNA does some good work. I also really enjoyed the holy grail they offer, very nice!

smokeyla1

Started 3 kosher fems and single seed of LA Confidential fem from Attitude, got 2 female KK that were strong growing, huge fans and above average yield but turned into bland tasting, slightly above average potency buds that nobody cared for. LA Con was a full on male plant but I think blame there lies with seedbank. I'll probably crack the other 3 seeds eventually and previous grow of LA Con was the tastiest buds I've ever grown as well

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I have a cut of DNA og kush ive been growing for 6 years. Started 2 packs (had most of them damp off, my fault). Most my friends would rather have a bag of this than gg4, ghost og or chem dog. Spindily floppy low yielding spaghetti stem plant with rock hard super potent and flavorful buds

Charles-scott

Veteran
My good friend Tamir gave the DNA boys the jew Gold cutting , There are Superior Af-Pak Strains from the same gene pool .
DNA sell mostly greenhouse seeds The vast majority of the time when you purchase DNA you are buying the same Kush and Chem seeds that are being sold by greenhouse .
This is why my friend who gave them Jew Gold Stopped working with them and they no longer have access to the Af-pac lines .
They work with some guys in California to produce certain strains to keep the rep up but what I am saying is fact .
I have know Don and Arron since they bred the first seeds for Gypsy the "who's your Daddy mix "
They had never grown a plant or bred a seed but could not pay rent so Gypsy set them up with a tent and they bred the who's your Daddy mix .
Than for the most part they purchased flowers and entered them in Cups and networked with people to get where they are have any of you seen a breeding facility in pictures ? I am not to into reading the threads maybe they have stepped it up .
As far as I know they mainly contract others to breed seeds and resell them .
Not Saying they have bad stuff its just a different business model they have come along way .
Charles

smokeyla1

My good friend Tamir gave the DNA boys the jew Gold cutting , There are Superior Af-Pak Strains from the same gene pool .
DNA sell mostly greenhouse seeds The vast majority of the time when you purchase DNA you are buying the same Kush and Chem seeds that are being sold by greenhouse .
This is why my friend who gave them Jew Gold Stopped working with them and they no longer have access to the Af-pac lines .
They work with some guys in California to produce certain strains to keep the rep up but what I am saying is fact .
I have know Don and Arron since they bred the first seeds for Gypsy the "who's your Daddy mix "
They had never grown a plant or bred a seed but could not pay rent so Gypsy set them up with a tent and they bred the who's your Daddy mix .
Than for the most part they purchased flowers and entered them in Cups and networked with people to get where they are have any of you seen a breeding facility in pictures ? I am not to into reading the threads maybe they have stepped it up .
As far as I know they mainly contract others to breed seeds and resell them .
Not Saying they have bad stuff its just a different business model they have come along way .
Charles

Hmm let me be the first to call bullshit, DNA and Greenhouse are not even in same league as far as my own personal grow experiences. Grew 2 packs of white rhino from Greenhouse that put out complete hay, trich less medium potency buds that was also my first experiences with Hermie plants in a room full of other breeders that did fine.

Countless grows and pics found even all over this site of quality plants from DNA and besides SLH from Greenhouse, not much to be found

HidingInTheHaze

Veteran
Hmm let me be the first to call bullshit, DNA and Greenhouse are not even in same league as far as my own personal grow experiences. Grew 2 packs of white rhino from Greenhouse that put out complete hay, trich less medium potency buds that was also my first experiences with Hermie plants in a room full of other breeders that did fine.

Countless grows and pics found even all over this site of quality plants from DNA and besides SLH from Greenhouse, not much to be found

Im pretty sure the lemon skunk sold by dna and greenhouse were the same strain.

Charles-scott

Veteran

I can assure you I did not just make this up my friend who gave them the Kosher was upset he used to be DNA- California he was given a slew of packages From Greenhouse and told to put those in DNA packages .
Obviously you have know idea what the majority of Ducth based seed companies are doing Greenhouse has a contract with a Spanish Company who Males female seeds for them .
They produce seeds that are resold by many of the companies Including DNA that is a fact .
Don and Arron do little to zero breeding I am sure they have great guys making seeds for them but much of what they sell was or is this was some time ago repacked greenhouse seeds .
Or they handed clones to greenhouse to have seeds made for them .
I could mention a number of other companies but why bother , I only commented because I read the "jew gold" name and it made me recall that history .
What is SLH ?
Reeferman

Storm Shadow

Veteran
I knew some guys in SoCal that grew a bunch of seeds for DNA.. Aaron would just come to the warehouse and smoke phenos he thought had potential...He did nada but kick down untested crosses

He had 55 gallon blue barrels filled with Seed at his Malibu Crib....

Reef knows whats up

smokeyla1

Your right, I don't know what he'll goes on in these "breeders" labs I just know my experience with both Greenhouse seeds and DNA couldn't be more opposite. LA Confidential to this day is the tastiest bud I've ever grown and holds a spot in my heart :comfort:

Funny I forgot how SLH was same as DNA's lemon skunk and I've read multiple times that DNA gave the lemon skunk cut to GH, not other way around.

I know greenhouse does feminizing for other breeders. DNA might be outsourcing that portion of the business to ghs, but I seriously doubt they're doing the breeding for them.

Ollie

Veteran
DNA recently put up a video from one of there AMS based breeding rooms.

And alot of Work with Croc farm seems to be going on.

But if any have mud to throw or discuss, let it be in PM ..

Big up and happy days !