What's new

Kony Island Flower Pictures

KONY

Veteran
Pretty sure these gals are right at 7 weeks. Sour Blueberry is (Stoned Rhino X Grapefruit) x Blueberry. Pretty sure thats the order. Its those 3 strains together. Nice to have some quicker strains around. C99 X CJ looks like she will be ready right at 56 or 60 days.

Group Shot:
picture.php

Sour Blueberry:
picture.php

Casey Jones:
picture.php

C99 X Casey Jones Pheno 2:
picture.php

Sour BB:
picture.php

picture.php

C99 X CJ Pheno 1
picture.php

Sour BB:
picture.php

C99 X CJ Pheno 2
picture.php

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very very nice man :tiphat::tiphat:
question , are these pics from the 1200 watt tent or the 1600 ? i just put 1200 in a 4 x8 myself & it would be nice if i can expect something close to that if it is . was getting close to that with 800 watts but the 600's should beef up my grows ... i'm hoping :)

KONY

Veteran
Very very nice man :tiphat::tiphat:
question , are these pics from the 1200 watt tent or the 1600 ? i just put 1200 in a 4 x8 myself & it would be nice if i can expect something close to that if it is . was getting close to that with 800 watts but the 600's should beef up my grows ... i'm hoping :)

Those are from the 1600w tent, most of those ladies are under the 1k

KONY

Veteran
Mss x Abusive OG
picture.php

6 strain variety tent at 75 days:
picture.php

KKSC x SD IBL (Strawberry Diesel)
picture.php

picture.php

KONY

Veteran
Some new pics from the other day, First up are Strawberry D (kksc x sd ibl). These were taken at 50 days, will go another 25 or so, and yellowed a bit too early. However lately we have not been getting the ladies flushed as well as I would like, so I am cutting down the food a bit sooner.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

KONY

Veteran
And a newer round of Tahoe, Guava and Blueberry. First time running the Tahoe and Blueberry. Pretty sure we had this same cut of bb about 5 years ago and lost it because it autoflowered in veg and stunk up the whole house.

picture.php

the 5 ladies on the right of this tent are only at 14 days or so, had to finish up some other ladies before we could flip them
picture.php

Guava:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php