What's new

Kony Island Flower Pictures

KONY

Veteran
Been awhile since we posted pics, felt like laying low for awhile, so the name change too..... not very difficult for friends to figure out; But we are legal now. It's just me and the misses here. She takes care of clones and helps with everything else. Both of us have learned a ton about the plants over the last few years. Still got alot more to learn, just feel like we are just now scratching the surface.

There are two flower tents in two different rooms, both 8x4. 1200watts in one and 1600 in the other. Been talking about adding another 1 or 2 tents this winter to run during the dark cycle in each room for free heat.

I realized the other day we dont have many pics saved from the past few years. Gonna try to upload pics here regularly. The other tent is only at 2 weeks, but will get a few pics this afternoon anyways.

KONY

Veteran
KKSC:
picture.php

picture.php

MSS
:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

CASEY JONES:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Group Shot:
picture.php

KONY

Veteran
Still trying to dial in KKSC feeding. She burns pretty easy. And that MSS plant this time snuck itself inthere and was fed casey food for the first 6 weeks or so till I spotted it, hence the burning... In my defense it is labeled Casey.

We been running alot of Casey lately. The other tent is filled with mostly Casey, one plant we have marked cheese and a few new plants from seed (c99 x cj)

BIGGS

Veteran
those are some killer looking plants you got there mate. bet your looking forward to smoking them up, i know i would be. what does the kksc taste like? got a cross with it in and was wondering what to be looking out for?

KONY

Veteran
those are some killer looking plants you got there mate. bet your looking forward to smoking them up, i know i would be. what does the kksc taste like? got a cross with it in and was wondering what to be looking out for?

Yah I cant wait. Last round we dried the plants a bit too quickly. The smoke was a bit harsh as a result. This one is gonna get dried nice and slow with no dehumidifier.

The KKSC taste like strawberry creme incense. Although the strawberry taste isnt really dominant if that makes sense.
The smell when burnt is complete haze. This is one of those strains that smells better when after its burnt than before.

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
NICE!

NICE!

That Casey looks wicked.
Is that a cut? Or from your own selection?

:tiphat:

KONY

Veteran
Time for some new pics, all were taken at 63 days. Gonna add co2 this next round. Think we got everything else dialed in nicely.

These pics were taken before I got all the dead leafs off, normally dont leave them on, but they have been dying so quickly i pick tons off every day. Happy these plants are flushing nicely.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php