What's new

Knock and Talk Goes Very Badly

Y

yamaha_1fan

spadedNfaded said:
if you ask me, if you have 100 plants plus another 60, you deserve to get caught. talk about asking to be arrested.

- SubN

Thats probably why you got negative feedback. So I DESERVE to get caught?

spadedNfaded said:
Although some took my comment out of text, be sure that i am 100% supportive of cannabis, that's why i'm here

I hardly think so

I really think some people on here are haters. Do they even realize where there weed came from before they grew or when they are out?

I dont need to leave you negative feedback. I can tell you right here, your an ass

The_Leader

Non-Hilocentric
^^^ ditto (means i agree)

anyone that wishes another jail for a million pot plants is a piece of nutty shit. neg rep coming buddy...lots

edit: wow, i think that might be the second time i gave -k. i cant stand some pig wanting me lockdd up for growing "too many" plants. i bet the ppl that smoke my weed wish ild grow more.

just a piece of shit, or a cop, would wish another in jail. 4OO watts...lol.

Last edited:
G

Let em Knock until their knuckles fall off ...

Let em Knock until their knuckles fall off ...

So is there an Inbetween ? ... If I'm only running ... say 30 ... and I get in the same trouble as If I had 69 more ... the math is simple ... so is the choice ... when I have the space and the cash to back the electric bill I'm going to run that 99 ... for personal use ... and I don't give a fuck what anyone thinks about it ...

Last edited:

spadedNfaded

Veteran
WeedWrapperMan said:
So is there an Inbetween ? ... If I'm only running ... say 30 ... and I get in the same trouble as If I had 69 more ... the math is simple ... so is the choice ... when I have the space and the cash to back the electric bill I'm going to run that 99 ... for personal use ... and I don't give a fuck what anyone thinks about it ...

^^^^That's what i'm talkin about.

All i was saying is cops give a fuck less about people growing for personal use. They target big growers. Growers lookin to make a lot of money. Grow big and your chances of getting caught increase ten fold.
It's a fuckin fact, my dudes. The sky's blue, there's water in the ocean, weed's a plant and as long as you live under a government that discriminates against it's uses you're gonna get targeted.

What's the big fuckin deal?

I'm a shithead cuz i enjoy being out of jail and under the radar?? hahaha....

3 +ks and 3-ks. Seems pretty even to me....

I love how people try to tell you what you think is wrong, you can give me -k's till you get carpletunnel...... i'm like WeedWrapperMan, i don't give a flying fuck what anyone thinks about it, or me, or whatever....

Everyone preaches tolerance but they don't give any...

-SubN

B

British_Bulldog

spadedNfaded said:
^^^^That's what i'm talkin about.

All i was saying is cops give a fuck less about people growing for personal use. They target big growers. Growers lookin to make a lot of money. Grow big and your chances of getting caught increase ten fold.
It's a fuckin fact, my dudes. The sky's blue, there's water in the ocean, weed's a plant and as long as you live under a government that discriminates against it's uses you're gonna get targeted.

What's the big fuckin deal?

I'm a shithead cuz i enjoy being out of jail and under the radar?? hahaha....

3 +ks and 3-ks. Seems pretty even to me....

I love how people try to tell you what you think is wrong, you can give me -k's till you get carpletunnel...... i'm like WeedWrapperMan, i don't give a flying fuck what anyone thinks about it, or me, or whatever....

Everyone preaches tolerance but they don't give any...

-SubN

You've taunted the big growers, been slagged off for it, and now you get 3 little closet growers giving you K+ and you think that makes what you said right??!!

You're an arsehole, through and through.....I'll tell you what, why don't you fire up that little 400W bulb, look at your 5 plants and have a wank over them, because that's about as much of a thrill as you're gonna get growing on that scale.

Large scale growers bust their balls to put bud in smoker's bongs and joints, and deserve full respect and credit for doing so, not some little prick coming on here and saying they DESERVE TO BE ARRESTED!!

If you think like that, maybe you should apply to become a pig yourself, as you certainly have the mentality for it, and if you had any idea about what it's like to grow commercially, I doubt you'd be talking like that at all.

Last edited:

Macster2

Guys cool it pls.

I grow sort of in the middle of you two,I certainly realize the bigger I get the more I'm targeted by Leo,I'm sure Spade n fade doesn,t want you busted,he turned a phraze rather poorly that your changes increase the larger you are and of that I've no doubt and neither should you.
Stay safe and under the radar all

mark6699331

This is my neck of the woods so to speak and all i have to say is "WHERE IS THE 215 SCRIPT(S)." They love busting "non-215" it makes their day.

GET 215's EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DUH!!!

M

mark6699331

Also FYI its 99 plants in a 10 by 10 area PER SCRITP. A five person co-op say you give away FREE the co-op members a free ounce per month for use of thier script and out of the "SPIRIT OF THE COMPASSIONATE ACT OF 215" and you can do 495 plants in a 500 by 500 area. I"VE seen it wid me own eyes. With the sheriff inspeceted cleared and ok'd. You have to follow the rules or they will FUCK YOU. READ THE LAWS FOLKS- DOn't like em, get invovled politically and change them. PERIOD. I"VE SEEN IT WORK!!!!!!!!

M

spadedNfaded

Veteran
Jesus, i word a phrase wrong and everyone gets on my ass for it.
I changed the god damn sentence.

I dont' want anyone arrested and i don't appreciate anyone pointing the finger at me calling me leo even though it seems so easy for you guys to do so.

it's turning into a flame war because i worded a god damn sentence wrong and have my own opinion? you can kiss my ass. small grower or not.

Commercial growers do a lot for the community, don't get me wrong. For most of my smoking career it's been my friends home grown or some shitty shwag mexican commercial so don't preach to me like i don't know wtf i'm talking about.

my friends don't commercially grow so you can bite me. I respect anyone who gives respect and i haven't gotten any of that from you flamers.

guest2222999 has it right and i'm glad someone is intelligent enough to see that.

In case you haven't noticed yet i've said more than what i did in my first post and even corrected myself so you guys can get off of it already.

I choose to grow for personal use, smoke personally grow weed or i don't. You can be up my ass all you want to but you're not gonna make me sound like an asshole on an open forum. I did that to myself wording that sentence wrong and it's my fault whoopdie fuckin do.

I said i got 3 +ks and 3-ks in my rep. that means 3 people said go to hell and 3 people agreed with me...

Hey, here's a thought..... Why do a majority of people (including myself) come to ICMAG to learn how to grow?

..........oh yeah, cuz they're done dealing with stupid street dealers with their shitty prices and their shitty commercially grown weed.

congrats, you've managed to blow up a stupid post into a big all out brawl between the obviously big balled comm growers and myself even though i never intended there to be this big of a shit. jesus christ, smoke one and calm the fuck down.....

- SubN

G

Just for the record ... I haven't handed out any rep yet nor sided with anyone ... and I'm not a closet grower and I'm not in Cali. Will I go to Prison for doing what I am where I'm doing it ? Probably not ... Do I deserve to (even if I run that 61+ more)? I guess 1 of you Thought that. The truth is ... No one deserves to go to prison for growing weed on any level ... the Bottom line is ... Run the #s that you need to ... For you and your peeps ... and accept the risks that go with it. If some of us spent more time working in our gardens and less time dwelling on who else is doing what and where they do it IC would be a better place.

Last edited:
I think what spaded meant with his comments is that when you choose to grow on a large scale you're basically accepting the attendant risks. Not that anyone wants to go to prison, or that you should go to prison, but if you get caught with amounts that are obviously not for personal use then you can't be all that surprised when the prosecutors start talking about prison time.
And yamaha, we all realize that commercial growers supply a need for cannabis users/lovers, without you guys we'd be smoking bricked mexican. But let's face it, you're not doing what you do on a nonprofit basis: commercial growers of dank get paid and get paid well. Would you do what you do for reimbursement of expenses? No, nor should you, because the risks you take require a substantial reward to make it worthwhile.
Because the plant we all love and admire is illegal, there's money to be made off of it. Some people choose to make money off it, some people choose to make a buttload of money off it, and some people just want to grow so they don't have to buy.
There's room for all types in our lovely little community. Commercial growers are often on the forefront of advances in grow technology and breeding, and I have much respect for you guys, and sometimes I dream about joining your ranks. But then I think about what would happen if I got busted, and then I come to my senses. Some people have the balls, some don't I guess...
:rasta:

The_Leader

Non-Hilocentric
spaded....ur O was for another pot grower to go to jail. i mean thats how i take, " they deserve to be busted!". just because u changed the words dont mean ur all good. u typed it.

now i told every one in here i gave u -k and that u were #2 to get that honor. im not here to help leos propaganda by spreading negativity, but bye ur actions toward my ~k to u has me knowing u gave 3 ppl -k today for giving it to you. now imho u need a spanking and told why ur being chastised, but iv not the intrest, ignored.

B

British_Bulldog

Spaded: "you're asking to get caught"

Can you believe this guy??

Even though he edited his original post, removing "you deserve to be arrested" he still left that ^^ in :fsu:

You really must be retarded Spaded, so I'm going to break it down so even a moron like you can understand it:

When you grow commercially, it's almost the same as growing for personal....if you do it properly.

This is because once you have a house you consider safe, and no-one knows about your grow, you can grow as many plants as you like.......the only barrier is the amount of electricity and the extraction of the heat without being noticed. If you pay the bill on time and have a reasonably sizeable house, no-one's going to flag you as a grower (unless you're maybe in Canada with the electric monitoring that goes on nowadays).

The other problem is the heat, and if you can avoid the choppers and get the heat out discretely, then you're good to go.

The other potential hazards are selling your product and getting rid of the waste. You should sell to only 1 very good and trustworthy customer, and dispose of grow waste as discretely as possible.

If you do the above, it's only your balls and paranoia you've got to contend with, and whether you have 5 plants or 160 plants, you're equally as likely to be busted, targetted, arrested, etc.

Maybe now you can see things differently, but it's fortunate people like you don't grow commercially, as you're just not cut out for it.

Stick with the 5 plants and enjoy them, but don't come on here talking shit and expect to get away with it, as you won't, and you'll get pulled up every time.

Last edited:

spadedNfaded

Veteran
the_leader i only gave you (just you) -k cuz you called me an asshat. everyone else has been more than appropriate with their opinions and i believe i have as well. I'm not here to spread negativity either. I'm here to spread the truth because that's where we live. Reality.

and bulldog hasn't noticed that he singled out the micro-growers as the people who gave me +k. How do you know that they weren't people who were agreeing on everything else i said about apparent risk, which was my intention when posting on this thread. I can go around your posts and find one thing i disagree with and post non-stop about that one thing but i'm a lil smarter than that.

Bulldog also said :If you do the above, it's only your balls and paranoia you've got to contend with, and whether you have 5 plants or 160 plants, you're equally as likely to be busted, targetted, arrested, etc.
which is false, i'm not equally as likey to get targeted as someone who grows pounds and pounds, i'm sorry. That statement is wrong. Have you ever heard the phrase "big fish?"

Everyone chooses to focus on that one statement that i typed and nothing more. so here's where i leave you guys and your tunnel vision.

I hope everyone else got what i was trying to say, i know at least 3 people did.

- SubN

The_Leader

Non-Hilocentric
sub, ur an asshat dude...that better?

oh i decided i want to read just how stoopid u are to remind me ppl like u live near me. thanx for the reminder asshat.

oh, who the fuck would send u +k if they grew more than a few plants? only an idiot that didnt get u had said that he deserved to get popped would send u anything but -rep. hell let me know who it is so ill know who else wants me locked up for growing weed. they asshats to...yeah that means u (if u gave this asshat +k for wishing jail on ANY grower

spadedNfaded

Veteran
aww, someone missed their yoga class this morning.

just let it go man, everyone's done with this except you.

- SubN

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i think your taking everything out of text w/ S&F's posts.
he was only trying to be informative and help, quit w/ the name calling.
i happen to know S&F for a long time here and he's a good dude.
Cocktail Frank and F.U.C.K.E.M. totally has his back.
so if you guys want to start a gang fight, i know who is going to win :D
(no gang fights, but leave the childish bs at the door)
we all know what will happen if we get caught.
if you do have huge commercial ops, you all know the sentences will be longer and stronger.
and yes, the cops care more about big fish than little ones.

B

British_Bulldog

spadedNfaded said:
bulldog ... How do you know that they weren't people who were agreeing on everything else I said about apparent risk?

^^ Because you said everyone who grows commercially deserves to be busted.

Bulldog also said :If you do the above, it's only your balls and paranoia you've got to contend with, and whether you have 5 plants or 160 plants, you're equally as likely to be busted, targetted, arrested, etc.
which is false, i'm not equally as likey to get targeted as someone who grows pounds and pounds, i'm sorry. That statement is wrong. Have you ever heard the phrase "big fish?"

You're wrong, being a successful commercial grower is almost exactly the same as a personal grower, and you're only a big fish if many people, including the police, know about you.

FYI, no-one gets targetted for anything without a reason, and if you're growing commercially and don't give them a reason to target you, then they won't....just the same as a closet grower like yourself......why would anyone know what was going on, unless you let them know?

Everyone chooses to focus on that one statement that i typed and nothing more. so here's where i leave you guys and your tunnel vision.

Well it's quite a big statement that you made, and I'm not surprised you got some people's backs up, mine included.

I hope everyone else got what i was trying to say, i know at least 3 people did.

Yeah, that every commercial grower "deserves to be caught" and is "asking to be arrested"......we got that loud and clear, thanks.