What's new

Knock and Talk Goes Very Badly

Landlord discovers Trinidad grow​
http://www.times-standard.com/ci_8694237
The Times-Standard
Article Launched: 03/25/2008 03:49:25 PM PDT

TRINIDAD -- The discovery of 100-plant indoor marijuana operation in the 700 block of Edwards Street Saturday afternoon led to another 60 plants at a Eureka residence and a reported assault on the investigating officer, Trinidad police said.

”During the securing of the residence so a search warrant could be obtained, suspect Joshua Slater assaulted a Trinidad Police Department officer and attempted to get back into the residence,” according the department's news release.

The investigation revealed that another home in Eureka was also allegedly used for growing marijuana, police said.

After acquiring search warrants for the Trinidad and Eureka residences, the latter in the 1300 block of Albee Street, officers reportedly found more than 100 plants in Trinidad and 60 in Eureka that they believe was moved from Trinidad that same day. The Eureka Police Department assisted in searching the Albee Street house.

Slater and Ashley Larson, a tenant in the Trinidad house, are at large and warrants for their arrest will be sought, according to Trinidad Police Chief Ken Thrailkill.

Criminal charges of marijuana cultivation, transportation of marijuana and possession of marijuana for sale will be requested for both suspects, Thrailkill said.

>>>DO NOT OPEN YOUR DOOR FOR THE POLICE. IF THEY CAN GET A WARRANT, THEY WON'T BE KNOCKING.

twojoints

"dont open the door for police" and also run inside when they come while youre mowing your lawn? should i have my garage door slowly close if they approach me while im under the hood of my truck?

if your grow is in an unoccupied house- then hell no dont answer.. but if you live in the same place you grow- youre going to talk to cops from time to time for many reasons. HIDE YOUR GROW is what people should focus on.

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
>>>DO NOT OPEN YOUR DOOR FOR THE POLICE. IF THEY CAN GET A WARRANT, THEY WON'T BE KNOCKING.

isnt this the truth

B

British_Bulldog

Maj.PotHead said:

isnt this the truth

Well they might still be knocking, but they won't be taking No for an answer, lol

spadedNfaded

Veteran
this is why hobby growing is the best. it doesn't require massive amounts of electricity and an entire room.

400wers are as big as one person should go imvho.
any more and you're just asking for trouble......if you ask me, if you have 100 plants plus another 60, ok, ok i'm sorry......you're asking to get caught.
But to each their own!!!

- SubN

Last edited:
B

British_Bulldog

spadedNfaded said:
this is why hobby growing is the best. it doesn't require massive amounts of electricity and an entire room.

400wers are as big as one person should go imvho.
any more and you're just asking for trouble......if you ask me, if you have 100 plants plus another 60, you deserve to get caught. talk about asking to be arrested.
But you each their own!!!

- SubN

I disagree, you're only asking for trouble if you're a dumbass. You obviously don't realise some people need to grow plants to make a living, and a 400 Watt bulb ain't gonna cut the mustard!

Just because you don't have the balls to grow large doesn't mean that other people deserve to get caught for supplying smokers with their gear.

twojoints said:
"dont open the door for police" and also run inside when they come while youre mowing your lawn? should i have my garage door slowly close if they approach me while im under the hood of my truck?

if your grow is in an unoccupied house- then hell no dont answer.. but if you live in the same place you grow- youre going to talk to cops from time to time for many reasons. HIDE YOUR GROW is what people should focus on.

If you are inside of your house. Do not open the door for them. Once you've opened your doorway into your home, they can make all types of claims which keeps you from ever re-securing it.

I have a garden in my front yard. I'm out there all the time. Whenever I'm outside of my home, the doors are locked and my home is secure. (I have a house key which is always kept in a hidden pocket. Even my running shorts have this hidden pocket.)

If you answer the door for detectives who all ready have half of what they need for a search warrant (whatever information brought them to your house), you're basically granting them the other half when you open the door.

Things they're going to look for are: suspicious smells, bright lights leaking, or AC units running on a cool day. That's all they need to secure a search warrant, which (imo) is utter bullsh!t. So I will not even give them the opportunity to identify anything in my home as "suspicious".

Be Aware: They can knock (read: POUND) on your front/back doors, ground-floor windows, and try to yell at you through the wall. I talked to a sheriff whose primary job was to serve warrants, he carried an air horn in case people "were asleep".

Growers are not the only demographic of people who will not answer their door to people they do not know. Don't make any noises and do not run up to the peep hole (don't black out your peep hole, they can call that "suspicious").

Make them think you're sleeping/having sex with your partner. If you're alone, start masturbating. Better yet, make sure you are bare-ass naked. If they break-into your home for no reason, this will make sure they have completely violated your privacy.

twojoints

haha, the 'start masturbating' thing isnt a horrible idea. if they run in on some poor guy whackin off i hardly believe they will mess with him that bad... make sure you do it on the front couch, the one that visible right in front of the door:)

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
try to time it so you fling some spooge at eme miggs style...serve the fukers righgt to get an eyeful of penis puss

1G12

twojoints said:
haha, the 'start masturbating' thing isnt a horrible idea. if they run in on some poor guy whackin off i hardly believe they will mess with him that bad... make sure you do it on the front couch, the one that visible right in front of the door:)
Major props to the guy who can still get it up with the cops knockin on the front door............ :jerkit:

FirstTracks

natural medicator
Veteran
at least if you can you're sure to get a headline.........

"Masturbating Marijuana Kingpin Caught in the Act"

REZDOG

Veteran
I always wire several 1000w amps,full stage lighting,fog machines,and speakers to the front yard.
If the cops show up,I start playing Quiet Riot,put on the girl-fucking- donkey vid from youTube on the giant screen outside,don a marmalade tutu,and take off my pants.
Oddly,they've never got past the smoke-covered girl-fucking-donkey video.
Go figure.

REZDOG

Veteran
REZDOG said:
I always wire several 1000w amps,full stage lighting,fog machines,and speakers to the front yard.
If the cops show up,I start playing Quiet Riot,put on the girl-fucking- donkey vid from youTube on the giant screen outside,don a marmalade tutu,and take off my pants.
Oddly,they've never got past the smoke-covered girl-fucking-donkey video.
Go figure.

As the line goes,
"If it's worth doing,it's worth doing right."

spadedNfaded

Veteran
I'm glad that someone took the time to give me a negative feedback for my comment.

When some people need to produce cannabis on such a scale to maintain a living they need to understand the choices they make. Although some took my comment out of text, be sure that i am 100% supportive of cannabis, that's why i'm here. I would like to be able to grow it on a massive scale also, but it's just not in the cards.

Most people just grow for their own personal use and that, in MY OPINION, is the safest way you can go. When you start housing 160 plants, your chances of getting caught skyrocket. We live in an unjust society where everything that doesn't make the government bulk amounts of cash is looked down upon.

If you were a cop, who would you target? Someone with 5 plants? or someone using a rented house to produce pounds to supply a hundred sum odd people.

Like i said, it was just my opinion. I respect yours if you choose to grow on that scale but if you put the blame on anyone but yourself it's kind of dumb.

You may point at me and say SubNoize doesn't have the balls or whatever, sure. But just know that i'd rather supply myself comfortably and live on to do just that. I'd rather produce 5 plants every cycle for my personal use than produce 100 a couple times and lose everything i worked so hard for and spend the next 10-15 years locked up.

I was just talkin a lil sense, don't snap at me like i'm the one that's shittin in people's cereal, that's the fascist governments we live under......

- SubN

green_grow

Veteran
EasyBakeIndica said:
If you are inside of your house. Do not open the door for them. Once you've opened your doorway into your home, they can make all types of claims which keeps you from ever re-securing it.

I have a garden in my front yard. I'm out there all the time. Whenever I'm outside of my home, the doors are locked and my home is secure. (I have a house key which is always kept in a hidden pocket. Even my running shorts have this hidden pocket.)

If you answer the door for detectives who all ready have half of what they need for a search warrant (whatever information brought them to your house), you're basically granting them the other half when you open the door.

Things they're going to look for are: suspicious smells, bright lights leaking, or AC units running on a cool day. That's all they need to secure a search warrant, which (imo) is utter bullsh!t. So I will not even give them the opportunity to identify anything in my home as "suspicious".

Be Aware: They can knock (read: POUND) on your front/back doors, ground-floor windows, and try to yell at you through the wall. I talked to a sheriff whose primary job was to serve warrants, he carried an air horn in case people "were asleep".

Growers are not the only demographic of people who will not answer their door to people they do not know. Don't make any noises and do not run up to the peep hole (don't black out your peep hole, they can call that "suspicious").

Make them think you're sleeping/having sex with your partner. If you're alone, start masturbating. Better yet, make sure you are bare-ass naked. If they break-into your home for no reason, this will make sure they have completely violated your privacy.

if i'm alone, the masturbation is a given.

Latest posts

Latest posts