What's new

KMK0420's 1st: Rhino, Widow & MIS

K

KMK0420

hey, more root room is always better!

PS, that harvest...after 3-4 days of drying (Which will finish airing out in jars for security concerns) roughly hit 9.3oz.

1/WR: 100.2
2/WW: 49.6
3/WR: 44.6
4/WW: 66.4

~260.8grams, 9.31oz.

Not bad for a short 5 week veg in 5gal pots for 61 days. i'm sure if i vegged longer and used 7gal pots AND fed during veg (which i didnt, lol) i prob would hit 10 or 11.

~.65g/watt - first grow...and im sure if i SCROG'd or something, 12-14 (1g/watt) would be attainable.

K.J

Kief Junkie's inhaling the knowledge!
Veteran
A very nice haul KMK! Kudos. Can't wait to hear more about the WR.

K

KMK0420

welp, i dont know if i should have given them an additional week or so but the high is very heady...this could be because the bud hasnt had much time to dry and cure, but its def. a very heady high. most trichomes were cloudy, very few amber...and security reasons made me chop but hey, i got a ton of good weed! lol...here are some okay pics of some of the mostly dried stuff...

(wet bud shot)

picture.php

dried:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

K

KMK0420

LOL!

I've been so stoned...i actually forgot about my thread.

Hilarious!

Anyway by no means am i a "connoisseur" so my descriptions may be off a little bit, but bear with me...

I didnt separate after storing in jars. Stoned moment. Now, i remember smells though very good after having major reconstructive nasal surgery (no lie)... i can tell which ones are what after smelling them while they were growing. (for those who dont know, these are nirvana white rhinos and widows) Neither were pungent but had distinct smells throughout, and could be detected even when double or triple bagged...

I only smoked hash in Amsterdam. In my memory of that, upon exhaling the white rhino whisks me back to the days as i sat at The Nes blowing some silver haze/hash mix joints with friends from all over...instantly reminded me of hash taste. The WR stone for me, harvested at ~60 days to be even and around 2-3 weeks of drying/curing has again a hashy taste/smoke and the stone is like most people had said would be, partially heady/partially body. i didn't wait for a bunch of amber trichs for security reasons. confusion hits on for me at first, then after about 20 minutes i have no idea where i am and things feel amazing. barely couchlock but definitely narcotic, an air-conditioned room in bed under a down comforter? Heaven.

The White Widow probably had the best smell so far of them all, taste...eh not really describable. Ordinary i would say...nothing fruity or anything but the smell sure is. The high is very cerebral, but also dropping the eyelids but not preventing me from completing tasks throughout the day.

My ingenious idea while stoned was to fill the jars to max capacity to save space and free up another jar so i could fit other bud in....but i then changed my mind which caused me to mix up the weed. So, on a daily basis, whatever jar i grab...is what i smoke...could be either or...i just gotta be prepared!

If i had to rate them in an overall category, here's what id rate *coming from someone with limited experience in quality weed, know a shit ton about it just havent had the exp (except in amsterdam):

WR
Overall Stone 1-15: 12
Overall Taste 1-5: 4
Overall Smell 1-5: 4
Overall Bag Appeal/Smell/Taste/High 1-10: 8

WW
Overall Stone 1-15: 13
Overall Taste 1-5: 3
Overall Smell 1-5:4
Overall Bag Appeal/Smell/Taste/High: 8

which do i prefer? well, if my senses guess correctly...white widow. feel that shit in the forehead.

pic i made:

l_2269d17d8709408d9f04197ea9b9a8a0.jpg

420chuy

One question?? Did your product turn out more fluffy then solid nugs? BC its my first time doing WW, mine came out fluffy instead of dense.

K

KMK0420

Not really...all the nugs i grew out weren't sticky/super dense, but rather a nice even amount of moisture...not airy or fluffy, but def not "dense" per se.

I gotta new thread / diary up if ya wanna check the new beginnings...

Here's some of last grows result..

2zjizjn.jpg

New Thread:

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=2805056