What's new

kk's grow

X

xinsanewickedx

yeah i took some clones we are broke so i dont have any rooters so i am going old school and letting them sit in some distilled water for few days and check them out and see how they are looking one of us will keep y'all posted

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
You know man. That works really well back in the day I had some C99 bg cut. And just took some cuttings just cuz she was huge and just threw em in a cut of water and totally forgot about em for a week. Came back and they were growing crazy out of the cup rooted like crazy. I didn't even mean to shit just happened and it was perfect

X

xinsanewickedx

nice i like when you forget about shit and come back a few days later and shit is still good

X

xinsanewickedx

yeah so that puts us at 4 fems.i am thinking of moving a few more from the vegg box to the flower area tonight.i think i will add one of my mojos ,one of kk's love potion and a few others

ka0tik_kreati0n

♥-_-~Praying the Lord my soul to keep~-_-&#9
Veteran
Grape x ah/arne
grow003.jpg

Sam ot haze x skunk #1 x northern lights
grow004.jpg

kk sam ot x skunk #1 x nl
grow006.jpg

spg x mosca c99
grow015.jpg

grow016.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
everything is looking good in there KK,hard to chose a favorite,i was rooting for the grape arne,but now the mosca c99 is shining,well the ot x skunk is coming along too....

X

xinsanewickedx

yeah all her stuff is looking very good and to top if off she got her first 2 fems,her grape and her spg.so with her 2 and my 4 we are doing pretty good so far

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
phew!! always a nail biter before you know what you have,funny how too many females is almost worse than too few,at least with too few the plants are all getting good light...