What's new

kk's grow

X

xinsanewickedx

whats up every one
kk's plants are looking killer enjoying the new hps.we start flower tomorrow.i found some more light leaks so i got those fixed and now every thing is on point.have a great night :wave:

ka0tik_kreati0n

♥-_-~Praying the Lord my soul to keep~-_-&#9
Veteran
058.jpg

ka0tik_kreati0n

Veteran
KKLemonskunk.jpg

Lemon skunks
KKlemonskunk2.jpg

My love potions
KKlovepotion.jpg

Sams ot haze x skunk #1 x northern lights
kksamsothazexskunk1xnorthernlights.jpg

spg x mosca c99
kkspgxmoscac99.jpg

grape x ah/arne
kkgrapeaharne.jpg

kkgrapeaharnecloseup.jpg

Nice bud shot
nicebudshot.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
noice!!!:plant grow::kewlpics::respect:cmon little lemons!!

everything is looking good KK,maybe you are putting out a fine mist of estrogen so all yer plants will be girls,and pickle juice makes a good ph adjuster!! LOL

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
yea them grapefruit fly's and rest of young ones lookin good :) I think i got some of them oh skunk x nl as freebies a while back will be interesting to see how they turn out. So btw how far along are u now??

ka0tik_kreati0n

Veteran
yea them grapefruit fly's and rest of young ones lookin good :) I think i got some of them oh skunk x nl as freebies a while back will be interesting to see how they turn out. So btw how far along are u now??

doc said its still really early, she couldnt see anything with the ultrasound.. kinda freaked me out but she said its either too soon to tell or ectopic.. so im hoping for the best!
otherwise if I went by LMP I would be 5 weeks 2 days

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
yea prob just too early to see due to size....by the time u go for your next visit u should be able to hear its heartbeat :) My wife is due in the next cpl weeks so i'm pretty excited/anxious/nervous lol. Our first child so its gona be fun.

ka0tik_kreati0n

Veteran
yea prob just too early to see due to size....by the time u go for your next visit u should be able to hear its heartbeat :) My wife is due in the next cpl weeks so i'm pretty excited/anxious/nervous lol. Our first child so its gona be fun.
aw how awesome! there is NOTHING like seeing your kid for the first time. It will make ya cry lol....their little bodies and little faces and they are so sweet!!! awww congrats!

ka0tik_kreati0n

Veteran
Love potion
KKlovepotionveg.jpg

Sams ot haze x skunk #1 x northern lights
Kksamothaze2.jpg

KK GRAPE X AH/ARNE
kkgrape.jpg

kkgrapeupclose.jpg

KK LEMON SKUNK
kklemonskunk-1.jpg

LOVE POTION
kklovepotion1.jpg

kklovepotion2.jpg

SAMS OT HAZE X SKUNK #1 X NORTHERN LIGHTS
kksamshaze.jpg

kksam2bottom.jpg

SPG X MOSCA C99
kkspgpistolsandstem.jpg

kkspg.jpg

LOVE POTION
lovepotion3.jpg

SOUR DIESEL
sourd.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow the grape arne and the haze are going nuts,everything is looking good,go little lemon skunk!! i also really like the structure of the spg x c99...is the love potion a reeferman seed?

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
everything looks to be thriving,keep it up!! F2's are where the real fun begins,not as much vigor,but a more refined selection,i love my grape krush F2's

X

xinsanewickedx

you got some really amazing pics baby girl.

unc-yeah they are f2's reeferman