What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

KK's 2011 Outdoor's

KanadianKronik

I just realized in my post 3 up talking about trying out serpentine layering i did not give thanks to dirrtyd for giving me the idea of trying it.. so yeah thanks dirrtyd!
-KK

KanadianKronik

so a quick update...STILLLLL WITHOUT A CAM :'(
so i put 9 of the lil fellers out yesterday. different spot then i had dug up.. :D
becasue i had to spend half the day digging and mixing dirt and then other half planting i never got to put up a fence yesterday... i went to check on them to see if they were showing any signs of stress or anything from the transplant and they where ok.. but somthing my guess is a rabbit had tried to dig up my big hitter.. i put my biggest bushiest one in the hole i had my old mother plant in last year and today somthing had dug a hole directly at the stem straight down.. lucky it dosent look like i got to many roots.. so i put up a fence quick today also noticed where i put them if right on a deer path... *i can be stupid at times* so i took some chicken wire and blocked off the deer path... its funny because of just how bad of luck it was .. they were on a deer path..( i guess a deer has decided to make my path from last year his) and like 10 feet from them where i went to block off the path from the one direction there was another deer path coming threw like a t ... such bad luck... all well im going to buy like 10 things of deer net and fence off the whole area!... at the end of the month :D hopfully its not to late.
-KK

KanadianKronik

so for todays update.. a few pics from the last 8 that havent gone outside yet.... keep in mind they were the smallest and the ones outside are almost 2x's the height of these.

Endur

Veteran
Looking great KanadianKronik,
Just a idea, for the deer, just pick up a spool of fishing line, and tie cut lengths to branches of trees or brush, along the deer trail.
The deer cant stand the way it feels, and spooks them. It does work.
Stay Up G...
Endur

KanadianKronik

i will try that b... i also have like 3 or 4 things of hose im going to bring back becasue im not going to be running a water pump now that i have switched my spot... so im going to be exchanging them for deer net. i will hopefully have some updates with pics of the outdoors by thursday... i got so lucky after i put them out it rained that day but then its been sunny for like 2 days and rain for 1 and so on... hopefully this pattern continues!
-kk

KanadianKronik

UPDATE TIME!
so i cut some clones yesterday and today..
i had already put out 3 skunk #1, 3 AMS, and 3 bonus seeds (blue widow, diesel, white widow) and they are really growing.. i still have like 5 Lady burns inside that wiill hopfully be going out soon.. and i had 2 skunk #1 abd 1 ams still inside... i cut 8 clones total between the 2 skunk #1 including topping them.. and 4 from the ams including topping it also.. the ams and the one skunk #1 are still full .. the other skunk #1 i raped for everything i could.. it has all its fan leaves but one the top set of nodes.. so im thinking about chopping it up and tossing it but then if it lives i may just grow it out like its toped. i got 12 clones going in total. here are some pics.

as you can see i have the humidifier set up to fill the dome... iv never tried this method before but they say with clones the more humid the better.. so ill see.

also i have some pics of my old fish tank converted into a herb garden.

and last but not least, i know its a little off subject but i know some people will like this.. i scored 2 massive rolls of stickers... for free! some pics of them..

as you can see they are big rolls and the stickers them selves are a really decent size.. and you can see i was trying them out :D take care and stay safe fellow brothers.
-kk

Endur

Veteran
What's Good KK.
The grow is looking great. How many are you trying to put out this yr?
Shoot me some of them stickers, and I'll rock something on them for ya. maybe trade some stickers?
Stay Up GEE.
Peace
Endur

KanadianKronik

im not puting out to many, my one buddy needed some clones bad so i cut some for him....ill for sure shoot you some stickers... ill make some up and send you some method ones and some blank ones..
-kk

KanadianKronik

A long awaited and much needed update!...
OUTDOOR-
well the fellers outside are getting a alright size... the outdoor pics to follow are about a week old and i check on the yesterday and they went from around my knee hight (in the pics) to my waste hight... im not really sure why they are stretching so hard... i always keep my timer indoors up with the light outdoors so it couldnt have been a light change... they only get about 3 or 4 hours direct sunlight a day but from last years and what iv heard 3+ is all you need for a decent yeild, i mean the more the better but i got some solid counts from the same spot last year... i guess time will tell..
PICS-

***EDIT*** im thinking about pinching the tops of the tall ones.. im not going to top them just pinch them to stunt growth at the top for a week or 2 and let the bottoms fill out abit.
-kk

KanadianKronik

and for the other side of my update
INDOOR-
they will be getting put out really soon. so far iv got 4 clones rooted and in pots and under the 400w. also i just yesterday started to LST 2 of my plants. so im looking for a bigger yeild of them, they will also most likely be put right in the middle of a un taken care of field, giving them allday sun right threw the season. just not sure how heat it would be to cops flying over top... i figure 2 of them spread out wouldnt really be to noticeable...
PICS-

-kk

w2008

hi there, your plants look like they're starting to fill out well, good luck with this grow, keep us updated, cheers oz

KanadianKronik

well they are all outside now! gotta love apt. livin... girlfriend let the landlord in yesterday before letting me spray somthing so i had to get them out quick as the place stank! no ics as i forgot the cam in the hurry. never put them in the ground yetjust sat them in the pots in the middle of a field in all day sun... going to be diggin holes and planting them tommorow or the following day. so ill get updated pics of them then, the first batch that went out is up to my waste now.. im hoping the LST ones that went out yesterday turn out like bush's instead of trees.
-kk

KanadianKronik

so as of yesterday the area got doubled and everything is out... got a better soil mix for the ladyburns
soil mix is (worm castings, compost, top soil, triple mix, perlite,vermilite)
hopefully pics will come in the next day or so...
the ones i put in amonth ago are almost to my chin.
-kk

KanadianKronik

The older ones vary from about just below my boob to my neck.. (imma fat kid)
the new ones are of course smaller.. i pinched most of the tall ones as they were getting to tall and not filling out on the bottoms...

KanadianKronik

In the very last pic you can see three of them in a tight row... they are from the left to right white widow, diesel, blue widow.
every strain is pictured.. skunk #1 are the bushy tall ones.. ams are growing more straight up (tallest)... ladyburn 1974's are the smallest at a foot - a foot and a half.. (they were just planted like a day before this pic)

-kk

jakezking

KK, your ladies are all looking good. They'll start to fatten up, I'm sure. I started a few for a friend awhile back, and they are just now beginning to fill out - I'd guess it's all related to root structure with the better the root development, the better the girth. I'm looking forward to following your grow, and I wish you much success!

KanadianKronik

thanks everyone.. i went and checked today and the bugs are invading... i have gotta get somthing to kill them... it needs to be somthing i can buy at a store in canada... not somthing ordered online becasue i dont have time to wait for shipping and shit,,,
-drunken kk

Latest posts

Latest posts