What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

KK's 2011 Outdoor's

KanadianKronik

Morning Update!
well as of this moment... there are 9 of the lil fellers coming threw.
ill give another update at the end of the day!
-kk

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Your not going to burn em with the MH. Plants start outside under the sun which is much stronger than any light you can get. Use the back of your had to feel what the heat feels like at the top of your plants if your hand feels hot move the light up. 4 to 4 1/2 feet away is almost pointless. Mine is a foot or closer away from the plants and they love it.

KanadianKronik

i ended up being out late last night helping a friend hook up some subs and a amp..so i never got around to posting an update...
there wasnt much to update on... as of last night 1 more popped threw
as of today another has... so im up to 18 out of 34.. so im over 50%

The room as it is now

a few of the lil fellers transplanted into there first stage of pots...

Loooookin Goood Ladyburn 1974

as someone once said to someone... keep reaching for the stars!

P.S. happy 420 to all of IC
-KK:plant grow:

KanadianKronik

for todays update... back is F***KED... did about half the digging today....:(
also up to 20 out of 34... better make that 33 as i f**ked out of the A.M.S's up... :D

-KK:plant grow:

KanadianKronik

I havent been updating this as often because there really isnt to much to update on... i have diceded to do a raised flower bed for them. also switching from my hand pump to an electric one. the lil fellers are starting there second nodes.
under a month.. might try and put them out around the 15th again maybe even the 10th :O depending on there size.

-kk

KanadianKronik

I guess when you look at them everyday they dont look like they are really growing. i was thinking they havent really grown much since the last update... but now looking at them they are a good bit bigger.. so here comes an update!
-kk

KanadianKronik

You can for sure tell witch ones are going to be the big hitters.

as soon as i get some money the bigger fellers will be headin outside as the weather network is talking about nice weather right up untill may 24.. the smaller fellers will stay in a lil longer untill they are bigger and stand a better chance to survive. enjoy.
-KK

KanadianKronik

oh and before someone says somthing i know the light is up high.. im trying to get them to stretch out abit before they go out.. i have always found that the small dense ones get eaten by chipmonks and ish where if they are a lil stretched out they stand a better chance... it chould have just been my luck it has always worked out that way.
i dont know when ill update again as there isnt much to keep you updated on at this point... i guess maybe when they head outside ill do one. stay free grow green
-kk

KanadianKronik

Lots of views... little comments... could be a good thing or bad... good because maybe im doing stuff right and no one really has anything to help my fix... bad because maybe people are just watching me laughing... hahaha anyways update coming after pics are up.
-kk

KanadianKronik

:friends::jump:... 100 post mark...:jump::friends:

I know in one of my last post i was saying the next update would most likely be them going outdoor... but weather has been crappy soooo maybe in just under a week that update will come.. for now here is one.

you can tell i havent been rotating them and it has been reaching in the other direction for the light... gives you a good look into the nodes coming inside.

This one you can see how much it has spread out since the last update.

As i was taking the pics my dog got interested in what it was she could smell.. as you can see she found out what it was. i guess my old dog still has a nose on her! hahaha
-KK :plant grow:

Endur

Veteran
What's Good KK,
The grow is looking sweet. Hope the weather starts getting better, soon for you.
Stay Up Bro...
Peace
Endur

KanadianKronik

thanks Jay.. they keep getting bigger by the day!

And thanks Endur.. im hoping for better weather for like wednesday or somthing close.. allways up!
-kk

KanadianKronik

For todays update I dont have my camera on hand today but i was doing some work in the room hooking up the air supply for my water and i ended up dropping the air splitter and it feel nicly down the one side of a plant slicing all the leaves off that side.. i wanted to try out serpentine layering so i guess i will with that plant.. im not sure weather to start it off with some LST getting it to grow up sideways before covering the stem or to just wait till its time to go outdoor and just plant it sideways .. i think i could keep alot more of the current roots by using a LST technique.
other than that re organized them in the room had a few taller more towards the middle so i moved them out to the outside.
like i had said i got a nice air supply running to my water now.
gave them a watering with some miracle grow... stuff works magic .. i did a side by side comparison.. both clones off the same plant both healthy both at the same size when i started giving one the miracle grow.. the one with miracle grow grew to be about 5 inches taller and about 1/4 more bushy.. also produced almost double the amount of bud... this was an indoor test from the cutting of the clone to the cutting of the bud. i may have pics somewhere...
-kk

dirrtyd

They are looking good the serpentine should work with the plant you described. I will be watching once you put it out. We getting rain right now so i will check the gurls in the morning. keepem green dirrtyd

KanadianKronik

thanks dirrrtyd.. im on my way to check out whats new with you. been having sooo much ran here.. still calling for a shit load... :( i wanna get them girls out..

Todays update... still without a camera but yeah.. so .... like i said above we have been having nice weather temp wise but crappy weather rain wise... and its still calling for rain almost everyday! i wanna get them girls out or atleast half of them as they are starting to get big and im already wondering on how to transport them.. i dont drive ...:S transmission in my car blew! a buddy did tell me he would drive them up for me but he has a car and no truck space...(dame kids and there subs! XD) so im going to have to put them in the back seat... we have to drive down one of the busiest streets in town so they will have to be hidden.. im thinking about using 2 big storage tupperware containers that should hold 4 each i hope 4 and iv got a big box that should hold 2 i dont know how heat it would be to bring them in garbage bags... iv done it before ... but i was walking down the street with it in a garbage bag and a buddy seen me and told me to get in his car before someone else seen me (i dont always use my head) also being aas they will be in the back seats if they are in garbage bags they may fall over where if they are in a box they will be secured in.. anyone have any ideas on what to use? anyways i should try to get some sleep.
-KK